3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
ftormalto11 08.04.20 11:21 pm

The best part of Dark Souls? (Dark Souls 3)

in your opinion which game of the trilogy better
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Misha gotko 08.04.20

DS AND DS3

o
onic 08.04.20

Yes, it's still early to judge DS 3, even DLC is not seen here as compared with the DS 2 which has the 3 DLC and restarting?

g
gloccc 08.04.20

all onic
The second DS DNA , even DLC it could not save

D
Dmitriy_XAN 08.04.20

all onic
Even if no DLTS judge, the second DS frankly plays like the first and third. Style him wrong or something. Don't know the bosses there were not such creatures is not so drawn, the transitions between locations sharp...

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.04.20

One thing is clear, the second a dark, flawed, flawed and creators of this misunderstanding deceitful marketers piaryaschy it. And the third is not yet clear whether he will pull out a victory point with my grandfather.

g
gloccc 08.04.20

urban.kalabanovich
It may take away the championship . I personally, until everyone is happy . From the point of view of design , a three-pointer by far already the best in the series . I don't think that it will be unfinished location type Italica etc.

M
Marty52 08.04.20

Hard to say, honestly. Before the release of DS3 I thought the first nothing beats it, but after playing the new part I'm in doubt. I even think now that the third is harder than the first. But I don't know. Personally, I between them to choose the best hard. At least not yet passed third.

M
Marty52 08.04.20

gloccc
unfinished location type Salita
I do not remember, and Salita was something wrong?

g
gloccc 08.04.20

Marty52
Awesome location . in which almost nothing happened , with a spread color lava, and with the worst boss in the entire series . Themselves fromy said that they do not have time to finish a few locations in the game and salit was one of them

D
Dzhoel Miller 08.04.20

Third best in my humble opinion :)

l
lightbluesky 08.04.20

The third part takes on SEB elements part 1 and bloodborne that's why I will prefer her.

P
PRIVA 08.04.20

bloodborne

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 08.04.20

Personally for me; DARK SOULS: Prepare To Die Edition™.

A
Artem Socheykin 08.04.20

All parts starting with the Demons in nothing not inferior to each other. Everywhere there are successful discoveries, and Demons, and DS 1,2,3 and Blood. Each piece takes than his. Is that the Blood compared to the rest too sparse on content and ENT.

s
suarez777 08.04.20

The first part 3 of the head above the third.The third is a stub of the second part,seasoned with bloodborne.Don't know how can you compare this vyser with a great first part.In the first part, even a secret location looked gorgeous,and here the eye even no handles.

M
Marty52 08.04.20

suarez777
The first part 3 of the head above the third
Yes? You can then tell what these heads are?

The third is a stub of the second part
Despite the fact that almost everything here is taken from the first DS, including sounds, animations, balance, and quite a bit of BB? Hmm...

In the first part, even a secret location looked gorgeous
This location is in the third part.

and here the eye even no handles.
Because to enjoy a secret location here, you need to string up the brains. Not for everyone, of course.

F
Fokliester 08.04.20

Damn it is so clear that 2 dark better.

s
siame 08.04.20

Again holivar? Do not feed the trolls!

R
Richards 08.04.20

The first dark souls, its not immediately obvious plot, which is necessary to elicit from the dialogues and with a lot of questions and nepredskazuemye further goals in the third this is not present, the third is the most predictable part, after passing disappointed((. There is one goal kill the lords, all, the whole game, damn I thought after the murder to be continued, and as it turned out, it's stupid end of the game, this game is even easier than the second, with its room locations.

M
Marty52 08.04.20

Richard
Come on. Admit it: the first part of DS you had your first, so you can't say that the follow-up to something better. I do not say, but if you think just like you, in the first part there is some surprise in the story: rang the bells, assembled a great soul, had defeated the Lord of ashes. To exaggerate to such a level can be the plot of any game. Yes, I also like the story of the first more, but I can't say that the third disappointed me, because it has absorbed all the best from the previous installments (except Pvp second part, well, whatever), even including Demon's Souls. And about the difficulty, you really tipped. If you look through the eyes of a man who has never touched DS neither the first nor the second, nor the third part, we can say that the third is still more difficult because this innovation as a two-phase bosses are sometimes administered into trouble. I'm not saying you're definitely wrong - everyone has their own opinion. For me too the best will always remain the first DS, but objectively I understand that it is only from the fact that it was the first for me.