3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
ftormalto11 08.04.20 11:21 pm

The best part of Dark Souls? (Dark Souls 3)

in your opinion which game of the trilogy better
48 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 08.04.20

Series DS, I gained only this year began the acquaintance with the third part. Came however she did not immediately, but after played the first and passed the second part - I can say that the third best for me.

The second is like it, but less than the third due to the slow pace of the game, crooked backstabb and long duration. Towards the end it was tired of playing.

The first part is probably like me more if I played it before. Now I can't fully enjoy the game due to the curve optimization. With management I understood - I play DualShock. But prosidaet FPS very much even dspicdem. Now we come to the location Plague city", and a couple of weeks not played, all can not go back.

But in General I like the Bloodborne. Very stylish, beautiful and dynamic game.

A
AntoXaDit23 08.04.20

As for me, the best part is DS2. But we must not forget that the DS was a great game, but all de DS2 I prefer. And the third part I did not like. Explain.
DS3 I did not like because of Laura. As I remember there was a merger of worlds, that is, DS+DS2+BB+Demon's Souls=DS3. In DS3 there are almost no new Anor Londo, Katerinskiy the Dumplings, etc.
Bosses (at the end) freaks the past: the Dancer, the Twins, Armor DV, Ash. I was so bombed, despite the fact that I passed the series souls, this moment has passed.

Why Demon's Souls I did not like. It was a 5 (I do not remember) in this game satire, and the first from the 3rd person. Rifts are FPS, uncomfortable locatii, spectrum eye out for the Rouge. It was bad.

DS is a great game, for me DS and DS2 on a level good not all the same, the second part is for me personally a priority.

BB, in the off-limits part of Souls, but as for herself she is so-so, 4 stat, which is pumped (4 mandatory, 2 optional), there's no magic online from the start is dead (he is in all parts the dead, that is, it is, but not in it), guidance on the big bosses (almost all) is reset when you jump the boss.

So pure to me it's the best DS and DS2, but again, I like DS2 more.

A
AntoXaDit23 08.04.20

Sorry for the mistakes)

C
CreMat0ry 08.04.20

They all have pros and cons.

M
Miller_spb 08.04.20

X2!!! Only one multiplier spit all the rest. There is always campfire the signs of the call, call the ally and through the entire level, in the third such an abundance of characters there, although he always put right by fire, together it's fun. Don't know, it seems to have multiplets in DS3, but vyalenko like that.
PS:PS4

B
Broid 08.04.20

DS1 and DS2 scholar in that order! The third didn't like because was cut down, killed a tank build, medium shields only work in pve, hardening some have stopped working. Liked the updated graphics, speed, added, removed dancing with a tambourine at last! Basically all the good parts, but in the third, after two playthroughs, a reluctance to beat, three of a Persian in the tank build was trying to do it all boiled down to 50 health =\. My personal opinion, now rouble in the first souls, there are no alternatives, Curling Popat because bloodborne will not. PS Havel charismatic Persian, but after two adventures decided to leave, because parrying in souls delivers!

V
Vazelin1982 08.04.20

I agree with most commentators, DS2 is the best part! The third is something all too straightforward and not very interesting secrets, due to which not so addictive as the rest of the parts. You can argue a lot looking for all sorts of flaws here and there, but overall that's how it felt in the game itself... In the second part there's something attractive to her. And there is a desire to re-unlike the others. And most importantly, than any hitboxes, etc. minor weaknesses.

t
technopank 08.04.20

Best first, but the port is generally a snooze, that is to play it on PC is not recommended. The second part tried to escape from the canons and slightly diversified series that I think went to her only benefit. 3 the second part of the series forced game too much copied, no open world, linear is too turned.