3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F0resT_S 03.10.19 03:53 am

Download infinite missions [Solution] (Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City)

Please help, in the mission titled NO. 3, (M). In short, come to the Parking lot, starts LOADING and freezes on this line. The game is responding, but only a black screen with Loading

P. S. Episode The Ballad of Gay Tony
69 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akama 03.10.19

+1 support, I have the same problem...

m
metalik32 03.10.19

guys if you have this problem there is a solution who does not know,he checked,just in case, make My computer->properties advanced tab->Performance->settings, advanced tab, virtual memory->change. and put somewhere the 3-4GB,then in the game set THE graphics on LOW,shadows just do a cut ,in General, completely all off,RESOLUTION including.the graph will be horrified,but the mission is loaded,walk - set as you wish)
Unsubscribe helped or not.

G
Gentelman 03.10.19

thank you so much!!! I really thought repak shit, so this beggar. Good people do not suffer:
In the Ballad such crap in the very first mission Mom Louis.
In Lost at the end of the mission in the Museum.

B
BOBR 000 03.10.19

Did not help me :(

e
esenin999 03.10.19

something nepomogaet

E
Egor killer_BOY 03.10.19

sorry that the question is off topic but still
anyone got anywhere to fill a sweater
on the last screen ,but I have no Episodes

E
Egor killer_BOY 03.10.19

and to get her out is not???

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

Did not help me, I'm the paging file is increased, the computer rebooted, reinstalled EFLC, cheats not yuzayu no problems did not put. Iron and.

A
Akama 03.10.19

Crack from RELOADED saves from all the glitches, checked it myself.
That's just the last mission I somehow not present in TLAD, not calling no one and nothing but racing and shooter...

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

No, everything in short, I scored on this thing...

m
metalik32 03.10.19

guys who have computer is not weak and fits at least the minimum requirements - it helps 100%.I checked on myself,my configuration fits the minimum and everything goes according to the above description.Weak companies will not pull even with that of the docking manoeuvres,as the episodes are more demanding on hardware and if you have fine was the original(GTA IV) on a weak computer,not the fact that there is a 100% chance to run the mission in the episodes this way.For this think for yourself...about purchasing a more powerful computer.
PS, or rely on new crack which will fix this problem ( if it is just because of the crack ).

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

Differences in system requirements is not found, the computer fits the minimal. And by the way why it hangs on this mission? I think it is not hardware, but something else... Maybe crack, although it is not known when it will be, and will it just do

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

Just compare the requirements - they are the same, well, except for the HDD, although I have plenty

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

Do not believe me - see for yourself

e
esenin999 03.10.19

The matter is not in gland. Try during the endless download click Home and out of Live and you will see that loaded a new game. and if it was iron, the game would hang. so I don't know what to do.

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

esenin999, I fully support

-
-Mandarin- 03.10.19

Yes, nepomogaet my ass ,damn it's a shame barely finished a difficult mission ,at the last gasp and all download her mother iti ((((

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

I'll once again say, not in a computer case! The original and EFLC the technical part the same, therefore if you were the original, then episodes will go. As comrade Esenin, the game will not even start if it is in a computer.

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

Well, I have a computer suitable characteristics, so it's only crack

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

Well, what then?