3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F0resT_S 03.10.19 03:53 am

Download infinite missions [Solution] (Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City)

Please help, in the mission titled NO. 3, (M). In short, come to the Parking lot, starts LOADING and freezes on this line. The game is responding, but only a black screen with Loading

P. S. Episode The Ballad of Gay Tony
69 Comments
Sort by:
e
esenin999 03.10.19

Well, why not crack? The game runs directly from the crack.It is possible that some release of video memory and increase operational helps to circumvent the problem with the crack. It's like the boy - deleted and no problems.Although it would seem not to associate Rusik and glitches in the mission.

N
Nartalex 03.10.19

hehe... 2 GB of RAM, memory was vasovagal restart the computer. so after all, what's the matter?

a
alik12345 03.10.19

Thank you very much helped me your ADVICE, THANK you very much

s
sweet3526 03.10.19

metalik32 thank you))Only in performance have not changed anything))

A
Alex_D20 03.10.19

The same problem, the mission in the Museum, everything else goes without a problem, this method does not help.. Maybe someone has a save game after this mission - skinte pliz

v
vitaman 03.10.19

Boys throw off niburi who save game after the mission collector's item in the LOST AND DAMNED, and then at the end of the mission infinite loading

W
WeedStoned 03.10.19

vitaman I someone said that this is because Ruzicka, endless loading, but I don't know, play without him...

v
vitaman 03.10.19

Guys who was able to survive after her mission at the Museum and says that helped him throw off a save, please

P
PUNK-398 03.10.19

Before the mission, NO. 3 Mori (and others who hang, too) - turn off in the settings shade. Everything else, even on high can put.

The problem in the shadows, their mother....

S
Stalkermedved 03.10.19

In the shadows?! ha I have the shade from the beginning was turned off and after the movie Mama's boy download still infinite

S
Stalkermedved 03.10.19

Try disabling AutoSave can help

M
MOTARO.ru 03.10.19

Here it did not March in the gland and not in the settings column. See my comp, I had that once in the ballad after her mission in the Museum. 5 minutes I waited, then switched on the slave table and back and loading went. Try, maybe someone will help :)

S
Stalkermedved 03.10.19

I have incidentally also happened in the original GTA was also folded - opened the game load, but it's not helping!

D
DronSF 03.10.19

After much anguish(different nodvd, disabling settings in graphics and other things), I was still about the mission of the Museum.
I used the image of the game from 1C is not repak and this nodvd http://nodvd.net/download/eflc.ru_nodvd_u.rar
But thinking that the English version is also nice because it is also problem with hanging download

My configuration: Q6600/4Gb-8500/GF8800GTX 768мб
First I ran the game under XP PRO SP3 x86.
Notice the following issues:
1. FPS in the game 5-10. Had to use commandline.txt. But I noticed that after running performance test (LaunchEFLC.exe -benchmark). In the game the fps was raised to 25-35 without even commandline.txt. But the commercials 1-10 FPS
2. In the settings in the schedule the size of the used memory have been less available even if everything is at max or auto (there is medium to high and the sliders 25-30)
3. When it ends the mission after the Museum, the game freezes on the label download. Reducing and disabling all the graphical settings did not help.

Then decided to put the game in Windows 7 ultimate x64
1. FPS in the game and the commercials 30-55 without the use of performance test and commandline.txt.
2. In the settings in the schedule the size of video memory is used almost to the maximum of the auto-tuning (all sliders on high and 25-30). At the maximum have not tested but I assume that will exceed existing.
3. When it ends the mission after the Museum download does not even appear. A movie and immediately you can play.

My conclusion is this. It is not in hardware, but in software/drivers or even the OS. I noticed that last time I in XP the game began to slow down, or 5-10 sec. pause. In Windows 7 this is not observed.
Looks like something somewhere was prescribed (by driver or update XP) and thus forced to upgrade to the new OS. This I mean that even after a full reinstallation of XP, nothing has changed. The driver put fresh and old - does not help.

PS is There a save game after the mission about the Museum.

A
Alex_D20 03.10.19

Helped me... buy some new :)

g
gtafan222 03.10.19

Thanks man.I appreciate it.
And then passed the first time - was fine, setting higher set and kaboom!

P
Pit Shmalev 03.10.19

Thank you people I won an infinite load COMPLEX.......I can-pamozhet....
It concerns Ballad,Tony,mission, about mom.Because that lost me everything was fine.
1.Disabled antivirusnik..
2.Put the file-swap 4000.(who does not know how, see above metalik32 describes how.)
3.Switched to English version..
4.Run the game and create one video settings on low...
And all at Mysia's been 5 sekund.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

C
CJCRUNK 03.10.19

who can throw the save game after the mission no. 3
and then I have a bug with long loading time ??

v
vovantheone 03.10.19

people in Minya was the problem with beskonechnoi download I put a mandatory also for low - helped , but then after a few missions was mission M where tackach the cops need to go and again on okonchaniy endless download pliz who knows Cho play.

Pit Shmelev
there's just a mandatory also for a minimum of could put and went but then it wouldn't have helped , and identity have firewall off.

And yet , all of you have a 512 MG video card?

M
Megor 03.10.19

Thank you but I 7 just on low graphics set