3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20 11:31 pm

Where to buy? Steam or Uplay? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Always cool to the series. But I recently played freelancer and I suddenly liked it. I wanted to buy a license Origins. Where to buy? The keys are more expensive than Steam, Uplay cheaper. The difference? Steam achievements are, etc.? I do not understand the difference.
42 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 08.04.20

Take yupley one hell steam will give a key to uplay

T
The Dmitry Disaire 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
Uplay of course, the more cheaper.

a
a_noob_is 08.04.20

Uplay, there is a discount of 20 percent

D
Ded Krot 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
Suggest that others.

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

maksik.ussd
The_Disaire
upumeg95
Ie the Incentive is literally no pros, except the icons will not? Uplay will be achievements and stuff?

M
MishinorCool 08.04.20

In uplay it save if you buy a license it is better to steam, you can wait in this discounts and buy the game cheaper. Steam has achievements, but unlike uplay for them, not what they give just have everything

S
SaveX3 08.04.20

I for steam, and I will take it, even though I have 3 part in uplai (distributed free), and black flag bought on steam.

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

maksik.ussd
What's the discount? In 1999 uple worth it.

S
Syahou Dun 08.04.20

In torrent store discount -100%

J
JolyMau5 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
for 100 uplay points, which you farmeri in games.

a
a_noob_is 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
For 1600 calmly taken

a
a_noob_is 08.04.20

And if you ask where to take points, the answer, given a free game, there are free weekends, etc.
Here's an example of the latter knocked points
Spoiler

a
a_noob_is 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
Go to apley club, there is a page of discounts, where you click and the code will give, then in the basket enter it. Profit.

K
Kamred 08.04.20

If you take the incentive, you just buy the game. And as you're playing through steam, and through yupley. All the achievements and stuff will only be in yupley.
If you buy in uplai, it will be the same. Only without steam.
Suggest, if you buy, the better discount.

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

Kamred wrote:
if you buy, the better discount
So where to buy advise?

maksik.ussd wrote:
if you ask where to take points, the answer, gave free games
Was UBI30 like called, gave games for free, I collected them and played the CREW a bit. On account 130 points from somewhere. Apparently video is dear to me for 1600 in uplai to take. And if I get to 200, will discount 20%+20% or so there is not a freebie pass?

a
a_noob_is 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
no, this will not work), leave for another game)
Or all rewards will unlock some points in the game as the game will start
Here is the first award

Spoiler
He and I will be closer to release, not to relax

T
The Dmitry Disaire 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
Yes, the Incentive to like their games, no achievements

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

Thank you all, decided to aplee at a discount of 20% to take. Now another question. This price is regional, as I understand it? Ie will again restrict the available languages? Used on pirates to play in the English language + Rus subtitles. This chemistry to the license of uplay rolls?

K
Kamred 08.04.20

A CLOUD of SNASEN wrote:
So where to buy advise?
Anywhere you want to. Now during the 50% discount on aplee. Or you can wait until the fall and the incentive to buy at a discount. Your choice. If you want to fill up the library of games the incentive, or you're not principled, you just want to play and you buy in jublee?

K
Kamred 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
Like all games from Yubisofta have Russian language (voices and subtitles). The Syndicate is Russian.
But price like one, but not always.