3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 08.04.20 11:34 pm

Highly radioactive zone (Elex)

There is a location in Indone - lava lake
When you go there with a partner, he produces something in the spirit this is where it started.
There is a crater and some kind of factory complex. Someone was there already?
Even under the hate and pumped full resistance to radiation there very quickly athletes.
MB that's where I put some of the armor Elbow?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 08.04.20

lmperatorPC wrote:
Even under the hate and pumped full resistance to radiation there very quickly athletes.
that's sad, the point then pump those resistance...

l
lmperatorPC 08.04.20

Sites
Don't know, perhaps it needs a top factional armor (the same as the Rogue), but this is not accurate.

J
JuvialS 08.04.20

Sites
The meaning of them 1 there is loot, for example the crematorium, you can find the armor and odd but there's gas, and Yes athletes quickly if you have no resistance on one or the other resistance that would need to go through enchanted armor like shield Iron fist +20 to cold, so in the game there is armor to other resists I now-that the only shield found well a few things, maybe even a necklace or ring has on the resistance.But in these areas the monsters though where the glider has a radiation zone and in the middle of a special boss robot, but I wasn't strong enough to kill him without a partner is difficult and they do not agree well.

11Sevas11 08.04.20

lmperatorPC
Look, you buy the Dock from Fort prep or find a particular resist, find Tolosa in the same Forte and buy from him a protective mask it gives +25% poison and rad. and you can upgrade the resistance but I did not. Should help.

l
lmperatorPC 08.04.20

11Sevas11
Well, I'm in this mask and ran
Mask + full resistance to radiation pumped + rad-away.

M
Mattackushi 08.04.20

Someone tell me still how not to die from radiation? Are unable to take for the big bombs - vapor-phase inductor. Ability pumped, the top armor of the clergy, hate the smear, and still die instantly.

b
bwana tomatto 08.04.20

Mattackushi
I did so - 1 put the ring on the radiation resistance,
2-mask rogue
3 ate borscht for the radiation resistance
4 injected steam at -40 damage of radiation.

G
GG4 08.04.20

2 skill level, mask, ring 20 resists, broth, prep 40 resist+ prep 25 of the resist with a + if it came to outcasts, the skills to even greater effect prep.

V
Vidlen 08.04.20

Tell me where to get the ring on the radiation resistance? I also can't take part of the bomb, immediately fall dead. Mask found and prep found, also I saw that you can insert in Adiutor big yellow gem, it gives +10 to all soprotivlyaemost (where to take I do not know) Found 3 small yellow gem but they need 4 to do a medium(+3 resistance). What else can you eat or wear?

b
bwana tomatto 08.04.20

Vidlen
Besides what I have listed, there is such a thing at the rogue.

Spoiler

to craft this..

Where is the recipe I don't know, just in passing, where it is picked up. Look from vendors, someone selling I guess. Skin going with dinosaurs, with 2 level of trophies from animals from a teacher of survival in my opinion.

S
SvorKii 08.04.20

Mattackushi
Happened to pick up the object? And I also have this problem..

M
Mattackushi 08.04.20

SvorKii
I put on the mask +25 radiation protection ,bought from rogue. Used a soup that requires a woodlouse in the ingredients, and used some rad-away. Of course the two passive is pumped by the resistance from radiation. Could go after that.

V
Vidlen 08.04.20

bwana tomatto
This prep can be done only by those who come to outcasts, recipe studied in their branch. And I said to the clergy entered.

V
Vidlen 08.04.20

Continue searching for the mysterious soup)))) and rings.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

if it is interesting - use trainer for invulnerability. then walk through the location and searched.

V
Vidlen 08.04.20

All I took that part for the big bombs - vapor-phase inductor.
Used skill of Survival - the radiation Resistance 2/2.
Face shield +25 resist. happy.
Rad-away +40 resist. happy. Bought at the Dock in the Fort after it is set.
Soup meat woodlice +20 resist. happy. Bought the recipe from the Rats in the Fort.
And took and took.

n
neperenosimyy 08.04.20

so there are a few areas which can be searched, but how to do it I don't know. no saves, nothing. when you mask. the ring, the drugs, and any food that gives protection. max time to run to the entrance and start looking over your shoulder. then death. even collect do not have time. despite the fact that there are monsters. in one of the Venice walk. in other mutants roam.

b
bwana tomatto 08.04.20

Vidlen wrote:
This prep can be done only by those who come to outcasts, recipe studied in their branch. And I said to the clergy entered.
You are wrong. I passed over the clergy and quietly prepared this prep on the bench of the clergy. The challenge was to find a skin.

n
neperenosimyy 08.04.20

No one figured out how to survive in the zone? or is it just developed not had time to finish, and that would not break to erase part of the scene. just them in the area turned?

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

unbearable
the map can show? I to view the location and use trainer for invincibility and infinite jetpack

On the subject - the plant where the lava lake is almost empty. only the external to all. nothing there, completely empty inside. only near the plant lies 1 alexit all.