3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 08.04.20 11:34 pm

Highly radioactive zone (Elex)

There is a location in Indone - lava lake
When you go there with a partner, he produces something in the spirit this is where it started.
There is a crater and some kind of factory complex. Someone was there already?
Even under the hate and pumped full resistance to radiation there very quickly athletes.
MB that's where I put some of the armor Elbow?
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

in places where the strong beats radiation, killing in just a few seconds - just nothing artificial cap, saying that this is supposedly the end of the map

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Why do all the videos were deleted?))

n
neperenosimyy 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
well, not so interesting. I prefer to be honest everything.
The first place. This is where the job of Berserkers looking for missing alexita. and find two brothers. one of which is mutant. downstairs in the basement, poison. far could not escape. plus there are monsters was torn apart.
second place. this beach, near the place where we find the code to access the ice Palace. jump to the beach. there port. and the beach stamp. rested in a large natural arch rock. under which the radiation Shiba much. all that is possible themselves against radiation did. got there before the cave. where I was a monster. the Nocera. there was a cave. there was extinguished the fire. a bunch of wooden walls. like the beds were. and the cave entered somewhere on. but more to see could not. dying gg.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

unbearable
On the other hand come to the pesher did not try? I haven't does to the ice Palace and quests with him.
On the first occasion - there needs the Sword of the Regent and the Gold Whisper. First run on the SPRINT, take the sword. turn around and run away. After restore HP, and are saved ON the SPRINT racing for the most comfortable path over the Grass, after unfolding ON the SPRINT out. Can make a video and pour. how it could be done.
Got the sword and the grass being at lower levels without any protection.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Good evening. In this location the second floor lives Berserker named Bor. Sitting, peep pivasik, near a skeleton and a ladder on the third floor.
what kind of character? PY Sy, virtually the entire area is infected with a poison, only the first floor of the building and a small area of the second+third floor is not infected with a poison
Someone or something was in this location? I in addition to NPC nothing worthwhile is not found. even the recipes was not.
Location in spoiler
Spoiler

n
neperenosimyy 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
On the other hand only in the mountains to jump. well, the same story. not to make it. extremely powerful radiation that destroys all life.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

unbearable
Throw location areas - I'll walk where exactly is this place?

T
TahaN TalahaN 08.04.20

While rifts in the GG is not damage)) So that in a dangerous zone then you can get in rifts)) Especially true after the potion from a special grass as the number of rifts starts off scale)))
About Bora was a note somewhere in the South like(but certainly not very far), the camp(like camp and not a house)). It said about him, plus the notes from the habitat Boron if you read everything becomes clear.

Y
Yaroslav Patin 08.04.20

Friends, help with a problem From any number of radiation, the character instantly dies. Same thing with lava, just stand there and die right away. Early flashed and etched radiation protection... All pumped, the Legate of the Clergy.

V
Vpster 08.04.20

Mattackushi
Where did you get lice?

V
Vpster 08.04.20

Guys, just tell how to cook soup of woodlice! I have no idea where to take the leaves and the woodlice

n
neperenosimyy 08.04.20

Vpster
markizy. this small creatures like rats. where the rats run, and where the woodlice. kill them and collect the meat from them. the recipe somewhere or lying. or buy vendors.
Enuard Aid
Eden. After the village of outcasts. A t-shaped intersection. left.right. you right. there stomp to the ocean. and along it continues to shift to the right. in the end, rests where necessary.

a
abgalter 08.04.20

Mattackushi wrote:
Are unable to take for the big bombs - vapor-phase inductor.
This part I picked up with only +1 to radiation.No masks,no Antaradonov was not.

D
Daniil11993 08.04.20

Valley of the exiles at the end of the coast for port warehouses with the robbers found the radioactive zone. Ring 20, a gas mask, perk 2, steam for 40 sunk to the cave entrance with a peaceful Nocera of the Lycans, then there is some room, but even at 35+LVL, 5 health potions, a perk of resistance, amulet of protection under the rifts do not have enough life to go there. Maybe there are Easter eggs, you can try some more soup and superstem add + an outcast to be. Although usually in such places a couple of bags with lexicom and debris in the foreground, but the peace the monster at the entrance confused.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Daniil11993
On the map, this place show you?

D
Daniil11993 08.04.20

Enuard Aid

Spoiler

Monster peace, health, enough to run to the entrance and make the screen. Was a cruel place with cold outside converters in the North of elbow, but there's at least 1ур. protection from the cold and with the ring it was possible to live.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

I think this is the bottom left edge of the beach, but there's just the end card, radiation - artificial plug, a talking - do not go, there is nothing

D
Daniil11993 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
In the clearing before the cave is a bit of rubbish lying around that cave in the XS. Too attractive plug in the camps. Above the waterfall in the wilderness on the map some buildings, but there is clearly supposed to be empty.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Daniil11993
The location on the map - there must be nothing. Lycan ever get out? maybe he's just textures-present the dirt in the place.
Try using the trainer to run farther - but still. most likely, there will be nothing

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

See.
The designers made the map. Stuffed where some of the buildings. I put down mobs. Then came responsible for quests and in some of these places stuffed quest items/NPCs/corpses etc. Stuffed unique loot (weapons, recipes, etc.). But territories were abundant, had neither quests nor the only ones. Therefore, the edge of the map and the isthmus between locations just artificially closed zones of radiation, etc., Just focused on the fact that there is, testing the graphics and quests and not wasting power on something to find something to fill these infected places