3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 08.04.20 11:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

Well, in General, share experiences, ratings, argue, discuss, he has played a little, so I'll unsubscribe later.
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
beercat 08.04.20

Nitsche so hard. At first not so (training mission), and then does not come off. The graph is nice, control is easy, and very dynamic. When compared with IL-2, the pros - graphics (especially ground objects) and a reckless drive. Minus №1 - the lack of real physics (for example, it is impossible to lose speed and fall), No. 2 - damage system no (first comes smoke, then fire, and explosion.. bullet Holes, peeling of plating is nothing in sight). If all this were present, then definitely would be best game of the genre. Even though the arcade. Maybe in the third part bring to mind?

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

The game,nothing was quite long,but the experience is super!!!1.First time I played in such simulators,and I even enjoyed it,and I think that such games attract new Gemer who adore this жанр2.count ничего3.davolno interesting to perform the mission.4. for whom it will be a plus for someone a minus,but the game is quite difficult,I suffered a lot on some missions(especially over the red square)

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Ha ha where are you simulator see? This is pure arcade.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Nice but I want to say. And too easy.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Ben Property
I personally fuck arcade as arcade, and as wrote above the first time I played such a game and the genre can not be determined... (I seriously think that genre can't define?) I want to prove the opposite,namely that this is a simulator? The first Simulator is usually considered that game which simulates full the object or objects,and that is, you control objects in real life,but virtual.Here are a couple of examples, let's say FIFA simulates a simulation of football Management(football players),also you can compare the NHL and NBA Take Nfs out there simulated model the behavior of cars.And in this case you control a plane,but it is also a simulator.
P. S. you believe go to this page http://www.playground.ru/games/blazing_angels_2_secret_missions_of_wwii/ Genre is listed,and then there are Simulators
I do not know how about too easy, well, in General when I wrote that it is difficult, I for the first time was such a game and of course, at first Blazing Angels seemed difficult, and just do it is the same that if you give people to play FIFA when he never played,but still the same to put the difficult level.I doubt that he will win,maybe only if he was born with a keyboard,a mega gamer=)
Have read many articles and some of them mentioned that the game has enough complexity.
At the expense of the arcade can only say one thing,she's there existents,even more than existents.

M
Mihail Molot 08.04.20

The game is challenging IMHO than in General... and not much disappointed, sat down to play in the arcade, but it turned out a little harder =))), I propose a compromise is an arcade simulator =))) moreover, I personally have little play in significant games... and very few of them last time... and basically plotless, and for me the game is very bad as well, learn to fly what? behind the wheel in the real aircraft I still do not who will not go to jail =))) And blazing angels can be a couple of evenings to fly and to be of as not spending not much time, not much effort, that in General from the arcade simulators I'm waiting =)))

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Even if it's a simulator (which I highly doubt) that creepy arcade. IL2 is a real simulator. And then... the Best tactic is to fly for a few seconds and overwhelm the enemy. Then turn the engine off and hanging on his tail.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

By the way for 2-3 seconds before the collision with the earth can dramatically turn and immediately take off like I was talking to the clouds. And it was all done when I was falling into a tailspin.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Don't know about you but for me blazing will remain an arcade of clean water. IMHO.

M
Mihail Molot 08.04.20

Oh well, the classification of NATO it is still a simulator =)) so it is a fact in the genres of, write the Simulator =) and the fact that the arcade style game it is as I post above the game is not at a loss, especially not anyone promised that it will be something similar to IL2 Sturmovik, it's not who probably never expected her realistic behavior of the aircraft, etc.=) take a look at the game description, screenshots of her that she crossplatforming, and even more gaming videos and it becomes immediately clear that the game needs to take a dynamic game processes, graphics, beauty, fun activities... and not as the realistic behavior of the aircraft or simulation-realistic it management...

F
Fail.Braz 08.04.20

Offigenno get a thrill when a bunch of planes (their own and others) to each other begin to peck! And you're flying wet one in front of you goes another one, someone else on the tail!!!!! Bah!!! Boom!!! Bidis!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! FOR RADIOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ............................................................................................Damn I knocked out! DAMN! LOSING ALTITUDE! CATAPULTERS!!!! Plissss............
Really funny pantomime???

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Yes direct finally. Grass what brand do you prefer? And that's the way I expected the game realistic behavior of the aircraft.

F
Fail.Braz 08.04.20

Ohhhh....Seems to be released...I Have not the grass and the dust monitor! Here dyhnul so much!!!!!!!!!
Now! Well, I still want ACE COMBAT noventi to see! Then, too, and watch - th cooler.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Who is cooler? Grass or ACE COMBAT or something?

F
Fail.Braz 08.04.20

Dash dash ha ha ha! ACE COMBAT and Blazing angels! The grass I de the lost.....

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Oh well, enough so to flood...

D
Deadroll 08.04.20

Should I buy this game?

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

...Kurt...
I I had just this fascinated so seriously.So I think worth it.

F
Fail.Braz 08.04.20

...Kurt...
Do you want ladies? Cool theme!!! Call of Duty in the air on airplanes!!!!

D
Deadroll 08.04.20

Ex3mАl , thank you!