3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Molot 08.04.20 11:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

Well, in General, share experiences, ratings, argue, discuss, he has played a little, so I'll unsubscribe later.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaQ 08.04.20

...Kurt...
But not for that.Really try it,great game.

G
GLYCK mDA 08.04.20

This is the best game on the aircraft of those that I played! Kurt let me know when doides to red ploschyadi

.DeliGht 08.04.20

Good good simulator. Good graph and GamePlay

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Red square contrary to your opinion by the way an easy mission. The main thing is to take it step by step. And there is no trouble.

B
Balalayka 08.04.20

Nitsche, normal simulator, Mona a couple of hours to fly.

.DeliGht 08.04.20

For a couple of hours does not do much!

.DeliGht 08.04.20

Who knows, is the game any fashion. And it would be desirable che new.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Who knows, is the game any fashion. And it would be desirable che new.
Yes like is not found.
2 Ben Help Of Pictures.
Incidentally played in the Il-2 is a real SIM)

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Well, IL2 and blazing 2 different games. Il postrotate will be on my subjective.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

I blazing a fun thought =)

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Well postrotate saucy and different things. I personally blazing is also closer in spirit.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Come on to cling to the words,I mean that I like it.

a
andrei76825 08.04.20

I play!!!I love arcade!!!IL2 and some do not lie))))

V
Vovan_killer 08.04.20

Super! Could not put down! Though a bit old but it is really fun and good!

v
vk77 08.04.20

Noctor 1 blazing couldn't pass, stuck somewhere in the middle, the same was passed during the day. And this is the main advantage of the game.

A
Anderby 08.04.20

All the disadvantages of the first part turned into pros in the second. The locations are varied, beautiful and colorful, this dawn of the seventh generation. The story is even interesting, albeit a bit silly. Comfortable to shoot, pumping allows you to quickly get rid of realistic conventions -- missiles no longer require a perfect hit, a special sight will make it easier to fire at rapidly moving targets, the minimum speed of the aircraft can be quite minimal, added regeneration. The tasks are very diverse and not even happen again. No dullness WWII, there is customization, many experimental aircraft, and various secret projects and secret missions (read: assumptions) - the plane-wing Ho 229, lots of jets, all sorts of huge flying wunderwaffe, self-guided and TV-guided missiles, defensive weapons from the blinding lights to the Tesla-coil, Dora in Moscow and Japanese underwater aircraft carrier and the kamikaze in San Francisco, and the traditional genre of chemical weapons of mass destruction. The mission, however, is very light -- I fifteen out of eighteen received a grade of Asa without a restart.

Great game, strange that the third part was not allowed in production.