3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20 11:36 pm

Favorite mission (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

I strangely enough like the red square and the penultimate mission. But not like the mission where you have to fly the Japanese aircraft not to fly too high. retread.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaQ 08.04.20

I also like red square, although at first it I didn't like because of the complexity.(Universal mission isn't it?)
And on account of the most tedious probably agree with you the mission where you have to fly the Japanese aircraft not to fly too high. boring stuff.+++++
Even if honestly the most boring I thought the 4th mission,or 5-I, where the first team need to manage,could not dial in the early 1800 points, but to play Blazing well learned because of her.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

And Yes. In Egypt. First 1800 points then parasutisti then the airship. For me, the airship was a daunting task times with 5-6 hit. Red square my identity because of the complexity like. Only Il 2 not the best for her plane.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Ben Property
Il 2 not the best for her plane. This thought visited me when I couldn't complete this mission,and now somehow all the same.
PS. But if there and lock up some jet,a damn good all round performance aircraft,it is not so would be interested to undergo.

F
Fail.Braz 08.04.20

I love this game. where are you Russian help!!!!! There is still so much never in the tail and with a machine gun gasish and gasish and gasish!!!!! MEAT!!!!!!!!

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

But I still liked the mission in the Himalayas,where the wind is sausage, but still increases my comp buggy,in General, the management was difficult.Here on this and liked it,and before that the office had seemed too perfect,and so in General the standard mission.
pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

I EEEEEE in this mission took the Gauss gun (sorry can't remember the name exact) So to get almost unreal.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Ben Property
Everything is real,but a lot more complicated.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

I know. Kakimto way. Only these weather conditions you do not play. German Boobs they are not affected.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Well, let them not suffer so interesting.

G
GLYCK mDA 08.04.20

May favorite mission about a submarine when doing vspyshka and idiots flying on the rocks

.DeliGht 08.04.20

Favorite mission Red square and the Shadow of the pyramids. Not as heavy and a lot of enemies, which can the soul to shoot.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

In the Vatican's identity is normally...

.DeliGht 08.04.20

There are complicated a bit. Especially the first time.

O
Oleg_10000 08.04.20

A good lot of missions, but... this epansion comolete in the ravine???The the new mission! Boring, long and difficult!!!

.DeliGht 08.04.20

Hasn't been that difficult. Passed briefly, if you fly faster.

The mission of wicked rain too much.

O
Oleg_10000 08.04.20

If you fly Bystraya it becomes more difficult, and if you fly medlennee, the longer ...

V
Vovan_killer 08.04.20

me where kamikaze in San Francisco like Egypt.

B
Bert0ne 08.04.20

The shadow of the pyramids and the Target:Red square

A
Anderby 08.04.20

Point Defence-a very fast Comet, homing rockets, light and beautiful purpose San Francisco;
Rain of Death -- awesome Ho 229, a huge stage that by the end of the mission turns into a Smoking ruin.