3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GLYCK mDA 08.04.20 11:36 pm

What do you not like? (Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII)

The graph is just awful! Difficult mission! and hmm
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fail.Braz 08.04.20

Mission red square just.....AHHH!!!!! Still can't pass!!! Just boil the Park!!!!!!!!

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

GLYCK hmm
That's about the count, not necessary,it is normal,but the next-gen of course not pull.))
Difficult mission! and hmm+1

F
FK Dnepr 08.04.20

The game is not bad that the current mission complex too!!
The graphics are nice!!!

ShаQ
I still don't like the fact that it is not pure simulator,a game very similar to arcade.
Do you even think talking about what this arcade game is an arcade flight simulator!

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Naive plot. The only negative in my opinion. And the incredible ease of some missions.

.DeliGht 08.04.20

I will not say that they are so light.

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Anyone. I like after the first passage(full) games spread red square at times.

.DeliGht 08.04.20

Did not like the fact that not enough missions!

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Did not like the fact that not enough missions!
I think that's enough!As many as 18 pieces,though don't remember exactly.I pass red square,so it should be considered as a 10)
2 Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Do you even think talking about what this arcade game is an arcade flight simulator!
Because it is not a question,then the XS as you understand xDDD

B
Ben Vladen 08.04.20

Fuck yeah that is the difference? Whatever you like that says so.

S
ShaQ 08.04.20

Yes Ian,I'm not really,because there has to be the end symbol in the form XD describing what is written above is written in funny X)

B
Bert0ne 08.04.20

Game is bad

N
Nik-on 08.04.20

Mission rules, ate could not pass a mission the next day sure was! but red square is awful!!! 3 days very hard!! then could not resist and poked insert and delete in the main to me and I pass on the mission in order...

A
Anderby 08.04.20

The last five missions, prestige points, nowhere to go. At least skins for the aircraft for them could buy.

The game is very easy, I in 15 of the 18 missions received the rank of Asa without a restart.