3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 08.04.20 11:37 pm

Sorry for the non-standard question... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

But this stuffing was such or what? Campaigning for the people for 10 jump? For video is the difference like with the 770 980 compare, and even wider:
Spoiler
Found this, and here it seems all is fair and how it really is:
Spoiler
Question: bullshit is it? (Video 1) For more details, if possible. What and why.
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 08.04.20

hypothetically for games not using features from new versions of API
on Windows 10, the load on the GPU should be slightly above the multi GPU itself should theoretically work more slowly
in turn, processors are highly compatible with multiple concurrency this 10 address to the driver and can run faster. especially in the case of AMD cross fire. there is still the problem drakelow but I know little about it and don't know if it has roots depending on the OS or purely progamme from the engine
but I for the sake of a few fps off of cozy windose HP, peck-peck. - not to go to

b
baracus11 08.04.20

Regarding DX12 - not interested in comparison with DX11. I have a giraffe 770 and I almost always DX12 gives less than 11. So...
[Denis]
About the video on 10-ke a joke I hope? Feel sorry for those people who yuzayut xbox. Partly because of them (and like them) I don't want to sit for 10. Annoyed by all this.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

baracus11
Is not a joke.On your controller Xbox 360, press the center button comes out from the bottom of the mini window.In it, choose record button,and off.

D
b
baracus11 08.04.20

[Denis]
Dude. Don't play on your computer. Yuzay nvidia entry as it is there I do not remember the name. Yes, like even Bonduelle better than this.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

baracus11
About better not to know,Bandika not yet yuzal.This activation is needed.Without activation for a long time it wouldn't work.Yuzal MSI Afterbuner,in some FPS games at 7-10fps decrease.For example,in the Evil Within 2 when recording 30-35K/sec. Without recording video 37-45K/s. And Yes,I have a Radeon 7950

b
baracus11 08.04.20

[Denis]
AB is even worse. Max screenshots to do.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

baracus11
Bandika how many plants?With AV the time frame increases

b
baracus11 08.04.20

[Denis]
I do not know. I always care about nvidia's entry. That puts fps even on 2. A maximum of 1 frame.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

baracus11
And MicroProse there?

b
baracus11 08.04.20

[Denis]
No. NVIDIA somehow interacts with their cards, this load is very small. Not in the same Fraps. Test the Windows - slag fierce. I do not understand how it can be used.

l
lookaway 08.04.20

baracus11
cards NVIDIA built-in the core of the capturing, so fps does not eat

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

baracus11
Tried to Bandika,the program very much,though sometimes loads the CPU up to 68% in the Evil Within 2

a
assyy nuar 08.04.20

baracus11
Yes of course a program from Windows is much more convenient and better, the picture quality is excellent, and that does not ship and do not need to put a lot dibilny software from invidi and foul system

b
baracus11 08.04.20

assyy nuar
Foul system program from NVIDIA (which don't ship, if you don't have a computer with 2 gigs operatives), but using something from macroscopical? Yes You my friend, good sense of humor. Microsoft in its entire history did nothing quality. All axis - bugs. Program all of them, too, drowning in a pile of errors. They even support no. What there is, is a bunch of students who will find a reason not to help you directly and so you say: we will not help you. Apparently they have manuals, even such a scheme.
Thinking something from makrofagov? Too bad for you.
UPD: screen Recording from marinatto works in General much worse than the alternatives. Firstly it has no right to compare with ShadowPlay (in the case of NVIDIA cards), since it is directly map the connectome and loss of fps no. In the area of 1 frame and then not always. Depends on how well the game works. 1 frame it on my 770 in the Witcher on ultra settings, so that normal losses will be zero. In the second entry of woodlice is normal bandika redone.
[Denis]
ShadowPlay rock. That bandika that vinduska turbidity or Fraps, and the same thing. I would you still have advised the 360th on DualShock 4 change, but that's probably my tastes. I bought the plates, and sold immediately choinowski pad. First cross both SoftMaker padah terrible and not for people in General. Collected Taiwanese children AIDS. The second DualShock 4 now actively using Windows. If support is not 100% worse than 360 first. InputMapper emulates it 100%, even with some nice bonuses. Tested hundreds of times. New AS for example the support of a dual 4 or are there For Honor.

L
LOVKIY 08.04.20

Would you gentlemen experts are more used to the Cossacks Ferrari tried to overtake !