3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smit-UT 09.04.20 11:17 pm

ColdEyes(DarkFace) throws people. (Diablo 2)

Be careful, threw on HF, maybe in trade to throw.
Agreed with him on the rocks with HF and rune to me, but in the end, nothing I trusted, he [censored] and stones and rune ist. It's a shame, but now I know. And you know, with this type of cases it is better not to have a more expensive work.

Spoiler
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Obsessed
Sounded like = Strike of yogurt..

T
Torum. 09.04.20

Azmodan back. It is clear now where the green jaxy with intikami.

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Obsessed
https://translate.google.ru/#en/ru/Iron%20maiden
Listen and find out how))

f
favyyav 09.04.20

Smit-UT
Irene Maidan, all right

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

faweya
Don't know how to pronounce the word Iron?
I gave a link, open it and listen to the correct pronunciation =)

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

The link I gave
Smit-UT, says my son: Oh, thank you for the link!!

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Obsessed
Just don't like it when people prove something wrong and not admit their mistakes.

S
Somberlain 09.04.20

Wow, need to other sections to go, except the main one. Here, too, is fun. :D

Obsessed, yeah)

C
ColdEyes 09.04.20

Here actually talking about me in this thread(

T
Torum. 09.04.20

Maybe he wanted to give a reward after killing the ancient, to the author wrote "on himself". ???

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

Just don't like it when people prove something wrong and not admit their mistakes.
Smit-UT, in my opinion, fyvaf you chutkan petroleum. :D

Sоmberlain, where such hell Picchu, since? :D

S
Somberlain 09.04.20

Obsessed with those times on another forum and folk art in the form of poems is, once stumbled, when it is not played. Right warmth for the soul. :D

S
Somberlain 09.04.20

ColdEyes
What is there to discuss, you noob, that prokinul a different world on HF, and are different from the tens of other such only because the accident was so upset, I created a topic on the forum. Look at the poor guy, he's got skills on F1, on his head wearing a bucket for some, but you took his rune, which one of you two he wants more than you.

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

he's got skills on F1, on his head wearing a bucket some
Sоmberlain, and suddenly there berbercoa and f1 duplicates knopochka Biel.. Oh, the binds?!

Smit-UT, since you're smitten with the verb here, can you write, what you will wear your smiter? )

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Obsessed
Another time, as time will definitely throw off a screenshot.

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Torum.
Would like to give, would give and without the ancient.
While it is true, it is strange that he is after more money I was going to continue, but this does not change the fact that he but me at least another 5's as well thrown in the game, in the chat talked about it.

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

as time will be
Smit-UT, to wear? =)

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

Smit-UT
they'll Troll. procacia and make them all the PC, and then stuck everything in there.

C
ColdEyes 09.04.20

Sоmberlain
That I do not care with a high bell tower noob or not and where's his skills, though on the esc, so pers as he had to inject, except that in the bot somewhere to throw you, and people like him should be taught that all you have to pay, not wait for you to free spend and armor thrown.