3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smit-UT 09.04.20 11:17 pm

ColdEyes(DarkFace) throws people. (Diablo 2)

Be careful, threw on HF, maybe in trade to throw.
Agreed with him on the rocks with HF and rune to me, but in the end, nothing I trusted, he [censored] and stones and rune ist. It's a shame, but now I know. And you know, with this type of cases it is better not to have a more expensive work.

Spoiler
58 Comments
Sort by:
H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

Obsessed
with Picchu roared somehow voice)

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

ColdEyes
what are you clucking for nothing) saw ist rune on Pehe, reflexes kicked in, rose ran away, still understand everything) and about the need to learn, you then invented (looking at honestly earned Pehe East, of course))

T
Torum. 09.04.20

Smit-UT
Ah, right you are.

C
ColdEyes 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann
I refused to carry on

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

ColdEyes, we had to give up!! Oh, you mean.. (

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Obsessed
No, work late, tired, Abraham has begun, time to play no, here I go before you sleep, read, meet, and sleep)

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann
Honestly, it's funny to read his comments about the learn, because I described in detail and their motives about the car, and as I have done and will do, and the stats, etc. it is not important to me right now, to begin with it is necessary though, something that uber can safely pass, I of course brought one, but with great difficulty. Sorka torch 15\20 fell))) I Gifted to a friend who took with him to uber to show)
First, I think the armor necessary to find rules about Eni, I'm not saying I have never it was not, of any somehow gave yeah, the clone gets used, But forti and Fretboard I've collected, so these clothes will find, then will count in the stats and stuff to max HP you can throw it, and fell forward a new sound standards stats. This is my strategy) All good dreams.

f
favyyav 09.04.20

ColdEyes
funny
given that you hold no one asks
you yourself go into the game to newcomers and offer free assistance
then steal from pacanow last trifle for Breakfast and getting
in the chat many times it was said

never understood what's to be proud of
you know there fathers in the Enigma, throwing, Santa Barbara, all
and cheating in the style of I sat on a stump, the mower give, well just humanly mega pathetic

although needless to say about PG, where people are no longer playing
the only thing this Scam can be taught - in fact most kidalovo
and the universal acceptance and promotion of these small cedal only inspires the other players on proceden.

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

faweya
to show the player Pehe rune ist is to throw a naked woman in a cell with convicts. I do not understand people who believe that with such roundrobin you can NOT THROW on the fleece, if it is possible to throw.

C
ColdEyes 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann
Contradicts himself )

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

ColdEyes
so where is the contradiction?) your motives are quite clear, and given sundrop to condemn you is meaningless.)

S
Smit-UT 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann
XS, I'm a man of my word, if said to - do.
I would sincerely rejoiced, advised what to take on this rune. But what I mean, I already told you that he gave Sork torch 15\20 the brow, which showed what is uber, just because he is just Sorka was.

f
favyyav 09.04.20

Herzeleidmann
I'm probably crazy
never threw anyone

once I brows through the trade window in a hurry gave free Griffon
I gave him immediately all the runes, as agreed
although he could just go (as Victor) and all

well the truth really friends with anyone, never in D2
not going

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

faweya
I was too crazy.(

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

I )

l
lait_one 09.04.20

well, everything is clear, a bunch of lunatics. ))) I also include.

O
Obsessed 09.04.20

lait_one, all the decay, the main thing that someone thought you were a norm. ;-)

H
Herzeleidmann 09.04.20

today I first cleared the sur, while there was from a trip in the canyon to the graves. at first I thought that it was Saul, not even pick up wanted. then long cried from happiness, because I got a 1/6 Anonyme.