3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 09.04.20 11:21 pm

Russian language on Brutus account? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

in short must be some sort of deal for installing Russian language in the origins with Brutus the ACC! well, RIL! can not be that was not altered, I am in Crewe I changed the language file and in the syndicate is changing in a similar way! just replacing the localization files, but strangely here in the game does not see Russian! what other file it is necessary to throw?or where to register? who knows?
- replaced the folders and the file as in syndicate, but does not plow.

THE SOLUTION WAS FOUND!
add Russian subs, and the setup menu (without a voice) with Uplay DLC Unlocker
for all inquiries and files to write in the VC https://vk.com/marionetco
49 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
And more and nothing to throw like. Can languages tied to the account and therefore does not see.

M
MaksStrong 09.04.20

Marionetco
nefig to play someone else's account buy a game and play

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

MaksStrong
Ooty priest! ran a fighter for justice, like I will play it, simple don't trust that's all yubisoft, no game since unity is not gone.

_
_Mahoney_ 09.04.20

Will not make our version and abroad are different, the pure replacement of files will not help in such cases, a tech should write!

M
MadONYX 09.04.20

_Mahoney_
Obratilsya in support. Imagine the picture .
I play on another account. But no Russian. Buy the game officially, I don't want to. Help me to do so as stolen ACC earned. ))

_
_Mahoney_ 09.04.20

MadONYX
I meant that the current license, look for another Brutus account!

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

MaksStrong
why!? I went Batman Arkham knight when it lag wildly on the old widest 20 personnel, was held at the new widest is the norm 50-60 and I bought it for my collection and once again it's been almost litsuhe for achivok, why not!? almost all games that I have bought the incentive after it has been passed on the pirates, if I play it I get bored after 2 days then why is it I finally can!?

Spoiler

D
Devilgroup87 09.04.20

Marionetco
OOO, well, let's start accounts measure!? Judging by your shows that you the Witcher 1, 3 all complete abomination that sucks the gaming industry.

d
dragonlord2219 09.04.20

Marionetco
not logged in, don't believe, don't play. create problems out of the blue.. then save you don't work then language is not needed. when off version of take no problems

f
fare28 09.04.20

dragonlord2219
Also can not understand the data of excuses. Still very often found that people are not willing to pay for a digital product. Will buy the account for 100 rubles, then complain that throwing them out because I went with other companies. Not only that, on every street corner yelling about the fact that they the shit, 2 protection set, and who set? To You expensive not steal the fruits of the labor of others. It turns out that some steal and others suffer.

d
dragonlord2219 09.04.20

Marionetco
here I'm just wondering, are you willing to work for free, what exactly is so day and night to write code to draw the texture/invent a new story... that's all free? He is willing for it to work?
If you can't financially afford - Mercedec (assume) you go to steal in the Parking lots? in its way, a bypass that would not overspend as you say..

About division, I do not understand, before buying the game now is so much about the game to find (videos, reviews, gameplay) and get to know what is the game before you buy it that you can understand the need of it or not. Regarding the division he bought (gold) still play and I'm glad, because before buying look gameplay interview with the developers, where it was immediately said that they go to the field of desteni is specifically about picking up loot and loot is going for pvp (which was introduced several pvp modes). Again I say that you don't like games they don't use and don't need to play them at all.

d
dragonlord2219 09.04.20

raw058
pereuchivatsya of denovo periodically required by the time is a good chance that the owner will recover the ACC will eventually have another topic how to move a save from one account to another. The fact that once you buy the game officially for its price, and stealing from other accounts it is not necessary to complain that is not working or the Russian language there. The bottom line is that when I got the game for free (for season pass to unity) gave me the international version of the crew, and the problem with the language was solved in the normal support request. And there were no problems.

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
how do you have so much free vremeni what you are going through the game for 2-3 days? in assassins same on the story takes about 30 hours, plus coop jobs just a bunch of, in General, I played 62 hours, was suuret but there remained many unknown places and additional quests. on average the game the assassin leaves 68 hours - even if you play for 4 hours a day it will take 17 days, and that's the minimum, I obviously will take longer. in the second half of the month you can play some online game on which you spend the money once. If I go assassin I will stay online games which I will play until the next game which I expect.

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

dragonlord2219
and I'm with CRU will not get it treated in the same way, stupid parkinol files Russian localization like.

f
fare28 09.04.20

Marionetco
And CRU, you're offline gone? By the way in Crewe, I've been playing for a very long time and I bought a key for 300, or 350.

P
PriZrak 09.04.20

Who buys at this price have to suffer)

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

dragonlord2219
I don't want to save the transfer! I understand perfectly that offline is better not to run games, I don't even play it, and will not be held, I just need to understand what they say the ancient Egyptians their mother! shit I save, I will simply walk through the world as ostalnyh games from and they will remove it to hell. just if it is I will throw the solution to others, because I saw a lot of those, but no solutions.

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

fare28
distributed then they free version international without Rusisa, I went and did Rusik similar way!

f
fare28 09.04.20

Two-step authentication solutions a headache for many fans of Brutus akkov.

f
fare28 09.04.20

Marionetco
Sure, it was the case, now I have 2, bought this free.