3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 09.04.20 11:21 pm

Russian language on Brutus account? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

in short must be some sort of deal for installing Russian language in the origins with Brutus the ACC! well, RIL! can not be that was not altered, I am in Crewe I changed the language file and in the syndicate is changing in a similar way! just replacing the localization files, but strangely here in the game does not see Russian! what other file it is necessary to throw?or where to register? who knows?
- replaced the folders and the file as in syndicate, but does not plow.

THE SOLUTION WAS FOUND!
add Russian subs, and the setup menu (without a voice) with Uplay DLC Unlocker
for all inquiries and files to write in the VC https://vk.com/marionetco
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
well, you and zadrot! I'm just going through the plot and score on extra mission ran a couple understand that this is the same job only in different places. so I'm two days passed a new cold, which I liked, and that I'll always, and батлу1 which is not much, because it is focused on the cartoon that did not interest me. and assenovskia mission bring hand did not touch.

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
well, you see, to each his own, I like the story there, pass the tombs, quests in General, they all raznye, bring him not so much, there are events which are generated online so they are the same, and internal quests are quite varied, the game is good so I wonder it pass, I did not hurry faster to run and spokoyno admire the game and going through it at your leisure, and if you play all in a row then of course the money is not enough. Kolda is the same principle inetresuet not like I just pass over, perhaps then when you do not what to play on discounts and take but certainly not in the near future, I still have the assassin will last for a month, and there's enough multiplayer games to pass the time until the output of headlights edge 5 (well, just waiting for love series).

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
well, I say to each his own! I XS th lit a farce. as well I want to play not impose Nitsche.

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
Yes, just good to breed the same theme, it was already a question about language and it is resolved only support transfer files does not help.

S
SPR1GGAN 09.04.20

Marionetco
assuming:there is no solution ,play as you want .
if the game allows and makes the game a pain for pirates then why not ,but that's when there is no language and lose the saves if you lose the account ,this is pure mazahizm if the game is not waiting ,then wait half a year and play quietly ,if the itch ,then just buy it,especially since the game really came out good

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
you don't say! there is no such topic here, I searched before creating. and there is a way and I'll find it.

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
the topic was simply deleted.
I can advise except for those files that you have already pokazali on the screen to drag from the Russian version:
- ACO.ini
- streaminginstall.ini

IN ACO.ini first prescribed language, but despite the fact that I have a Russian version there are the following values:
[Language]
Text=EN-us
Sound=en-US
Subtitles=EN-us

If that doesn't work try to change them like this:
[Language]
Text=EN-us
Sound=ru-ru
Subtitles=EN-us

Try to see if it helps, just I already wrote about this in one of those and now its on the forum do not have therefore thought that the same raise, so I apologize.

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
SBI thank you! also Varick,

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
well, Brutus ACC I still have active online schA checked and activated again but now how to make the rules language, since there are online!?

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
if during the installation was that it is not in principle necessary to write in support that would have made the Russian version but as Brutus ACC. it does not help. Need to file mayatsya. There is more garbage that the language is written in the registry and there fucked up, it changes again every time you start

Here's the address: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\assassin's Creed Origins
there is a point Some - value EN-us

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
ahahahaha, lol. thanks identity, LAN will try, but where'd you get that info?

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
It doesn't work! I've already changed the language to ru-ru and still not have it. but in the registry it immediately when you start the game change.
LAN ride so. wait hacked. so I know ingle in ewih terms understand the meaning of what where and how. easy to read not hunting. lol

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
the experience with different games yubikov) had be from them CRU gift first I toiled with the files well there the files decided edge lights primal work was something with the registry (also borrowed from someone offline ACC agonized for a long time and then he bought the game with the rules version for our region)

v
vladik865 09.04.20

Marionetco
here I about the same. you at startup when there is a picture of the launcher should be changed back to primale worked but it must constantly muchatsya. the campaign will not help then nothing, as if yupley zapuske changes everything back. so here nifiga not do it, try the thing with the registry but I don't know if it works.

M
Marionetco 09.04.20

vladik865
well, Ian, in any case, thanks for the tip.

D
Defolt 09.04.20

Recently, the man threw the account on the assassin but there is no Russian voice acting.can anyone shared the files?remember that the second dog was thrown off

P
PriZrak 09.04.20

Well, if no then play this)

A
Anomel Suna 09.04.20

No, you can't. Either buy the game or play what is given.

D
Defolt 09.04.20

Enamel Suna
Can't then don't answer

P
PriZrak 09.04.20

We can of course TP to write,but you yourself will not do anything,and I again a lot of get for pravdu))