3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20 11:22 pm

GTA Vice City Mod (Grand Theft Auto 3)

GTA Vice City Mod Beta 0.5 for GTA III

Authors: GTASAnek, Shnurok, DimZet13

Thank you very much:
Went O.( HERO-MAN007/XEROMAHT007 )
Rysta
Vyacheslav Dossayev
Sergei Solovyov( Infam0uZ )

Moved the map, replaced the weapons, the HUD, some way, VC carpack.
Mod is partially compatible with Liberty Unleashed. (If the first attempt does not go, try to reconnect)

Changed version numbering. Now Beta 5 is out BETA 0.5

v. 0.1 Pre-Alpha
The first version of the mod.

v. 0.2 Pre-Alpha
The new version has added the interiors of the Malibu club, Hotel and a Striptease Bar. Fixed the way to cisland,
fixed palm trees and some fences, removed objects night due to limit (so far only IMG)

v. 0.2.1 Alpha
Replaced all vehicles, added a couple of new peds, deleted Temppart.ide, added littleha and docks.
Removed scripts d-box, I sewed in EXE.

CARPACK taken from VC HQ Mini. ( by DimZet13 )

v. 0.3 Alpha
Airport added, tweaked a few interiors, a large number of fixed textures
Replaced radio, the names of the machines and areas in VC, columns, and boxes found a physics, the palm trees began to sway in the wind
Fixed glass at the police station, in Sunshine Autos smashed, gas stations explode from bullets.

v. 0.4 Pre-Beta
Added the rest of the city, removed large interiors, removed LOD(objects in the distance). Used EXE from HERO-MAN007
Added loading between Islands, added a global LOD. Updated weapon pack.
Now the mod is distributed completely, it does not need to throw in a folder with GTA III, unpack and play.
(If there is a hang/to hang out, unpack on top of the original game)

v. 0.4.1 Pre-Beta
Removed unnecessary cut-scenes and sounds.(thanks to HERO-MAN007)(applied a patch to 4.0.4). Increased available area for boats.
The menu is now more like Vice City. LOD returned to the second island attached to the hotel...
Development cancelled.

v. 0.5 Beta
Completely re-preparirovania the whole map with all the interiors. LOD is not deleted. Added the way of cars and pedestrians.
Many cheats redesigned for GTA:VC, replaced by the sound police, sounds YY, replaced by the sound of the M60. In the interiors the music plays.
Added work P'N'S garages, 2 huts to save. Fixed minor mistakes on the map.
XBOX carpack replaced by auto PC version. For fans of xbox cars, carpack will be posted separately.

Screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

0.5 Beta:
http://yadi.sk/d/DaVpDgt9C54Wg

XBOX CARPACK:
http://yadi.sk/d/PBZ4LDMvC52BB
99 Comments
Sort by:
H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 09.04.20

The road is also not forget to move, such as motorcycles.

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 09.04.20

GTA SAnek, finally on Pehe made this topic. Lace me sent 5 screenshots and asked them to post in the topic Liberty Unleashed, but somehow watching all walked together the screens side.
PS I Love this mod.

D
DimZet 09.04.20

I love this mod. All he wanted to do, but all did not mind. Can help with a bad can or something.

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

HERO-MAN007 at lamerland
Well, the transport is easy to carry.
DimZet13
Thank you, if anything, will turn

D
DruGun 09.04.20

Last I played the mod on multiplayer, made screenshots, here are selected few:

Well, I can not post it finally is:
pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GTAman 09.04.20

Interesting clean look. But the Dodo is there?

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

Yes, there is a Dodo

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

Thank you! http://ifolder.ru/27883588 pack for VC fashion to all of you as a gift.)

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 09.04.20

GTA SAnek, you too happy new year! Thanks for Pak, it is necessary to try.

T
Till Lindermann... 09.04.20

I wish this mod can be combined with the original city from GTA 3. To in one GTA 3 and Vice city and liberty city.

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

Till Lindermann...
Hacks EXE'schnick (number ID, paths) please, though, San will stick)

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

http://ifolder.ru/27899501 files wheels that absentmindedly forgot to put in the Pak)))

T

GTA SAnek Duck because there is a limit Adjuster for GTA 3 not? And is it possible to make in this fashion, the same number as the transport in the usual Weiss?

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

Till Lindermann...
Adjuster(even ultra) is not omnipotent, the number id of map bounds only broke in Weiss, so does. I even fully map Weiss does not fit (just ID is not enough), limits of R* to the guys in the game stuck, and you're talking about the combination of cards. On account of the number of auto XS, I heard that you can still 10 - 15 cars to add.

Happy New Year To All!!

Z
Zmey20009 09.04.20

I even fully map Weiss does not fit (just ID is not enough)

You can try to replace the LOD's or to glue several models into one.

On account of the number of auto XS, I heard that you can still 10 - 15 cars to add.

10-15? I max out add 9 vehicles (2 boats, 1 aircraft, 6 vehicles). By the way, I saw for San Andreas plugin (or something like that) that allows you to add 100(!) or 1000(!!!) new vehicles. It would be such a thing for GTA III

T

Here pawson. Nadybal in the Internet prog for endless adding of transport. It is true for Weiss but you pogovarit it can adapt under three.
Sobsna prog
http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=16467

T

What's shit? It allows you to add cars from San Andreas without conversion. Stupid to throw DFF and taxd all. She has a very flawed layout for the adds but you can add more at least a thousand cars and even though a thousand pozharky/polikarov/taxi/ambulance/tanks. It depends on the Windows because some file well sobsna the file from which the program throws a system folder. Wait about five minutes.

T

Here! Only four men I ask you link will not wash do not wash, Yes? Mulberries are all chewed in the Russian language and in detail/in detail. You will not only understand the infant-imbecile. Everyone go to the link!>http://gta.com.ua/forum2/index.php?showtopic=3975

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 09.04.20

Till Lindermann..., you're clearly drunk in this new year. Slipped left left links to a program without having to GTA3 irrelevant.

G
GTA SAnek 09.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Ported model from the cops VC