3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keekoup0 03.10.19 03:59 am

FPS sags in different effects (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sags fps
System:
percents i5-9400f 2.9 Ghz (3.89 Ghz the game)
vidyaha - RX480 4GB
operative - 8gb kingston hyperX predator (odnokon) - frequency of 3200
the game is installed on ssd drive

The footage gives way to a maximum of 50 effects: explosions, toxic clouds, exploding from the Quen sign, explosion from the barrels of fuel. Otherwise a stable 60 fps (well, there's a drawdown of up to 55-57)

Included Vert.synchronization, because without it the picture is not very. The plane will not disable, because the picture is terrible and friezes remain. The new driver does not need to be updated, please help, who knows what it is, I'd appreciate it

Maeby case adekunle?
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 03.10.19

keekoup0
What settings? Try to see what the load on the graphics card using the AMD overlay (ctrl+shift+O in game)

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

loading map of 70+ percent, at least 80, adjusting all beyond, except hairworks (hairworks off, all at zero) and shadow with grass and a range of drawing grass (these 3 parameters are high). All post-processing is enabled, HBAO+ off, SSAO is

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

So what to do? :/

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

I think the problem with operatives :( TK hodnoceni
maybe I am mistaken

k
kukava_d 03.10.19

keekoup0
Little RAM! The game starts to use the paging file and therefore sags Cheka! Try to lower the settings! In the ICI. requirements specified 8 GB for 30 frames!

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

Specifically which settings to lower? All?

D
DANNYA 03.10.19

keekoup0
in theory should be smoother, but in practice everything is possible...the Witcher is a toy that can give defecate even top-end systems))

S
SS44 03.10.19

keekoup0 Alas , but the Witcher 3 is technically crooked and such guarantees - SHO ALL WILL be EXACTLY nobody will give you. I play on i5-4570+gtx970+8gbRAM and still suffer , and then the second time took place on a i7-7800+gtx1080+16gb and again , bitch , this was not the ideal(((

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

Understood, thank you very much to all who responded

D
DANNYA 03.10.19

keekoup0
Oh well, if there is no possibility to throw operatives, try to play with the settings lowering the individual points, and already find the best option for yourself)

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

DANNYA
I will try :) Thank you

K
Krrrva 03.10.19

Try the following
1. change the screen mode, in windowed borderless or fullscreen
2. play with vertical synchronization. put different modes ON AMD of course if this is possible, and in the game disable V. Singh
3. renew or roll wood vidyuhi

B
Bupycop 03.10.19

keekoup0
So and in what actually a problem? Perhaps with 60 frames drop to 50 is the drawdown? Whether you have 2080ti then this would be a problem and you can call drawdown. And so, your rx480 actually a miracle that gives 60 frames, I have my system(in the profile) to play with sometimes dips to 40, but that's with mods and the rich bunch of effects, and also 60fps.

o
oleg199966 03.10.19

Was playing on low with 15-30 fps, and then whine that 50 is not enough.

k
keekoup0 03.10.19

oleg199966
Friend, I passed the game on a not very good PC, so I know what you mean

m
m_roma 03.10.19

Doing 50 of them a little, I have RX 580 8gb and there is nothing the same drawdown from 70 to 50, but it only took none, and on an old computer with GT640 I went in 720 with 18 fps, with dips to 10, generally don't complain about drawdowns, the main thing that goes on, trust me, others still only stream others are, well, people don't have money to buy even used budget PC and still sitting on this mod and similar
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_optimizatsiya_dlya_vladeltsev_athlon-191658/

And what about the Frisians jerks and strartera, maybe that's just in odekunle, and not rapagnani memory percent

bandwidth will be doubled for two channel
after all, it beat just about this and not about Prosecco it freezes in your way to play

S
SS44 03.10.19

Looked at utibe as the game goes on рх480. There are also sags , but up to 55 personnel in heavy team fights.
And Opera add generally not a problem , because 8GB ддр4 cost from 2400 (in Moscow). Well, hyperX predator, of course more expensive. As the word dual does not hurt you not only in games ...
PS Damn 32 gig crutial I bought for $ 20,000 in that year , and now the same us is 10800(((
P. P. S And generally Intel no significant difference in frequency of 2400 compared to 3000\3200. Here on razanah it makes sense because of the acceleration of the process of...

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 03.10.19

keekoup0
That you're a genius, ran the Witcher on ultra and complain about the lag)
keekoup0 wrote:
operative - 8gb kingston hyperX predator (odnokon) - frequency of 3200
That's the reason for the Frisians, the Witcher is back on Opera, adekanola enough, hence the friezes, or lower graphics, in particular the geometry and draw distance and look at the results, or buying another dice operatives lol.

l
legusor 03.10.19

Yes, there can not even vangovat – problem due to low memory and low cap adekunle. still probably so-so timings with XMP profile. throw for fun, a screenshot of the test cache and memory in aida64.
PS. the game itself is very guzzle two settings: the range of vegetation and hairworks, which at amyde generally you cannot include, as red little videos this thing eats shots stronger than all the others.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 03.10.19

legusor
She did not, 8 gigs is enough for the Witcher, but hodnoceni really messy.