3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Natalielinen 10.04.20 08:20 pm

Last of us Remastered in 4K (how to change the resolution) (The Last of Us)

Faced with such a problem. PS4 Pro is, the TV supports 4K, the game campaign there is no 4K? Or I do not understand how there to switch. The TV all set up in the console too. The game also shows 1080p. Where is the thing to 4K for what, in fact, the console with the TV bought? And then what about Sonya from usual differs? The game what you will look 4K there. In short, some questions and no answers. Tell me who in the subject.
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 10.04.20

Natalielinen
PS4 Pro list of games that support the Pro version

N
Natalielinen 10.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
I've seen it all. And what's this? The question is that it is not clear what is the difference between pro and normal. And if you go to the PS store, games for Pro and normal, according to the characteristics specified in the store, NOTHING, absolutely no different.This time. For the Last of us was podderjka 4K and HDR, but HDR only

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 10.04.20

Natalielinen
the fact that the developer has deigned to add to those and will settle for the owners of PS4 Pro and the difference is in how game developers will be interested in some games from that list is an improved version with a resolution of 4K

and icon PS4 Pro Enhanced does not mean that there is 4K
I don't see any mention of 4K, as well as here

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

Natalielinen
Game update to poslednego pacta, in the settings choose 1800r/60fps or 2160/30фпс is 1080p/60fps. What's the problem, lol.
In the Curling also check in the settings screen that the image in 2160p displays.

4K in the game, and full, pixel to pixel.

And here is a list of all propecting games with all improvements (to 16 October this year).
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1324251

M
Mr.Durden 10.04.20

Lightning.
full? isn't apskeyl?

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

Mr.Durden
Yes, full. There are two modes: 3840x2160p at 30фпс with improved shadows and 3200х1800р at 60 fps with the usual shadows.

M
Mr.Durden 10.04.20

Lightning.
it's a lie, there is a 2K max, upscaling up to 4K, it's not full, read in the Internet

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

Mr.Durden
You with me argue? No, are you serious? Come on, get proof that the Fins of the AC upscaled with 2K.
I personally have proof about 4K there, and what is proof, it's damn information known to all.

M
Mr.Durden 10.04.20

Lightning.
of course going to argue, I only hear that times ps4 pro delivers true 4K all know what it is upscaling 2K to 4K, dude, I know you love the console but look at things realistically

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

Mr.Durden
I'm waiting for proof, not demagoguery.

I understand you like the console but look at things realistically
I not only like the console, I still know. And certainly I know in which resolution is one of the most popular games.

M
Mr.Durden 10.04.20

Lightning.
how do you prove it? read the news, forums, VIDOS look about pro features to the ps4, it is not able to display 4K games, dude is apskeyl, no wonder the xbox x is called a true 4K, and the most powerful console, despite the fact that even there, drops the resolution to 800p

M
Mr.Durden 10.04.20

Lightning.
illusion dude

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

Mr.Durden
how do you prove it?
Google weak?

read the news, forums, VIDOS look
That's exactly what I've read/watched, and you're not.

she is not able to display 4K games
From the game depends. In TLOU displays.
Video from DF:
Spoiler - 1 min 11 seconds clearly spoken permission
- 2 min 15 seconds
- 8 min 40 sec again
Screenshots I a year ago did:
Spoiler

You can even on the Ticker to measure.

I thought you were a normal guy, but it turned out as always. Yet.

M
Mr.Durden 10.04.20

Lightning.
well, like I said apskeyl dude, count 2006 barely 4K launched, I was right ps4 pro not drawn true 4K, and I thought you're not repulsed soniboj

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

Mr.Durden
well, like I said apskeyl
Proof? Although it is, of course, will not only balabolstvo.

ps4 pro pulls real 4K
The post above showed that pull.

t
tigrrrr 10.04.20

Mr.Durden
Please. - http://www.playground.ru/news/the_last_of_us_remastered_rabotaet_v_polnotsennom_razreshenii_4k_na_ps4_pro-52503 just a minute of Google and an article from the same site, and billions of articles from other say that's true. Yes, prochnoe fake 4K, but tlou single case in which developed squeezed a full resolution.

L
Lightninggg 10.04.20

tigrrrr
tlou isolated case
Not a single.
FIFA 17, FIFA 18, NBA 2K17, 2K18 NBA, PES17, PES18, Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection, Battleborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, TES: Online, Minecraft, Farming Simulator 17, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, MLB The Show 17, Everybody's Golf, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X HD, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, Mantis Burn Racing, Ride 2, Rez Infinite, SAMURAI WARRIORS: Spirit of the Sanada, WipEout Omega Collection, The Witness, L. A. Noire.
And it's not the whole list, I'm just tired. Games in native 4K is a lot, but they are simple graphics mostly or ports from PS3.

Yes, thanks for the cons, blind idiots.

t
tigrrrr 10.04.20

Lightning.
Well, I said single, because the only have heard about it, don't be mad.