3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elinus 10.04.20 10:27 pm

Budget gaming headset to 2 thousand

The people, advise cheap headphones for gaming with a twist in design. Monitor, microphone bowl, durable leather earpads, decent sound, comfortable fit. The membrane preferably more. Separate wire for sound and a microphone.
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 10.04.20

Razer Kraken 7.1 Use, 3rd year encouraging. Cheat with surround sound, you can hear where the enemy runs. But this is clearly not bujeda.
Elinus wrote:
durable leather earpads, decent sound, comfortable fit.
but this is clearly not the quality of Bugatti, especially the skin.

A
Amnepox 10.04.20

Defender series Redragon
Zalman HPS200
Sven HM 60 GT
Sven AP-G988MV
all about the same in price and sound (many 50mm drivers)
durable leather ear pads not for a budget's ears :)

l
legusor 10.04.20

creative soundblaster tactic 3d fury
for 2 thousand you can't buy anything better. and in fact will get the Royal package and excellent quality, and practicality in a modular microphone and a separate usb-zvukovoy in the kit.
defender and sven do not recommend, especially sven, as they are in this segment do blatant shit from kalovyh materials (even in segments of 10,000+rubles), which will give a hollow sound and will break after a month or two of operation from the dressing on his head.

H
HAKS 10.04.20

DEXP Omegon

Spoiler

W
Winter_Wind 10.04.20

SVEN AP-G886MV. Design cool, light. Price tag - up to 1800 RUB the Cords in the braid, volume control on the cord.

a
around2 10.04.20

legusor, it's you based on what you say? have you had specific experiences with failures? I have a friend who uses headphones from Sven and not complaining. Yes, they are cheaper but this does not mean that there quite just what. The same SVEN AP-G886MV and the design is cool and judging by the reviews the quality is not lame.

z
zl0yK3KS 10.04.20

Taking on Ali Express headphone with MIC, model Salar C13, sit comfortably, ears are not tired, the interlocutors are satisfied with the quality of the microphone is now facing the 1200r, for the money I think it is better not to find

E
Elinus 10.04.20

Razer is no longer just 4 times more expensive budget, don't know why I brought them as an option. Defender do not want to take. Zalman, DEXP design did not like. Sven HM 60 GT is too simple, and headband don't like. Here Sven AP-G988MV already a good option, and even more like AP-G886MV, only question is what sound?! Salar C13, too, as the design was overcomplicated, in my opinion.

W
Winter_Wind 10.04.20

Live not listen to AP-G886MV, but on paper it look decent. 105 DB, 20-20, 000 Hz, 40mm membrane, 32 Ohms... the Design is really aggressive and attractive, but here on taste and color....

B
Bakuman 10.04.20

Headphones sound surprisingly good, especially for the cost, of course you nothing extraordinary sound will not hear, but the fact that you will not be disappointed exactly. Some of Sonya with the same settings can sound sympathetic even worse, although here it is necessary carefully to compare

a
around2 10.04.20

For me, Sven AP-G988MV typical gaming design, but without the extra design space. In addition to the above, I can add that they have a good microphone. Share review on them, that would not explain all details

E
Elinus 10.04.20

Thank you of course, but you overview of a schoolboy threw))) Although visually they check out, really like the look, futuristic design. Cable with fabric braid more reliable and won't mess, and the microphone is well regulated. I would take.

W
Winter_Wind 10.04.20

Headband literate. Soft insert fits all over the head, ear cushions fit snugly to the head, ventilation is great. The sound is good for this price. design a cool, alive, the whole thing looks more and more impressive.

P
Pi4enkaZ 10.04.20

Porsche911GT3RS
3 years have not passed these leather ear pads has worn off into dust, and with every step remain on the ears, and smeared across the face .

A
Anastasia_sia 10.04.20

As a whole, and look good, and the reviews on them are good, and the price is suitable. Not heavy are these headphones? Prolonged use will not head from them to get tired?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 10.04.20

Pi4enkaZ wrote:
3 years have not passed these leather ear pads has worn off into dust, and with every step remain on the ears, and smeared across the face .
Soup like new, but the headband leather is really smeared)))

E
Elinus 10.04.20

Anastasia_sia
Weigh as much as any other gaming headphones, then in any case you will have to get used to if you've never used them. The main thing that the head is not crushed and Headband with bowls nice snug against the head, Sven these moments is thought out.

a
around2 10.04.20

Elinus, the problem is that now all the blogs and reviews are in the hands of students, they have free time a lot, unlike the rest :) but visually much clearer in this view than, say, just for the photo, agree.

Anastasia_sia, AP-G886MV pretty light for such a design, but design is a matter of habit, of course. It is desirable to measure, if earlier, such a headband is not encountered.

B
Bakuman 10.04.20

Of course the headphones need to measure before purchasing, as you may be to them uncomfortable and what will you then do? Although the proposed higher sven is very convenient and they are not a headache in a lot of time seats in them)

E
Elinus 10.04.20

around2
Oh, and before so many good reviews and reviewers. it was now almost can not find... Now try yourself impression about the product to add from the available data, not upset that I bought Sven AP-G988MV, tasted, the sound is for my taste very good.