3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 12:03 pm

Vulnerability to damage type Mobs, tests. Who cares? (Elex)

Good night. I began to slowly test different type of damage on the mobs, he goes and how many blows.
at the moment tested Berseker.
In the test use these options:
Horned sword +3 (78 damage) in the following combinations:
1. With Gem (3 for +10 damage\3 to +10 to reduce resistance)
2. Of fire (2 at +10 damage\2 +10 decrease resistance)
3. Poisonous (2 at +10 damage\2 +10 decrease resistance)
4. Ice (2 for +10 damage\2 +10 decrease resistance)
5. Normal (0 gems).

During the tests I noticed one tough enough nuance. A long series of increases damage several times. For example, the first 2 hits can demolish with a mob of 3-4%. a punch in a series of 10 strikes per minute, the same 10th strike can demolish the order of 12-15%.
Therefore it was decided to balance the series to exclude high random from a long series of blows.
Use the following hook: Strong+4 Normal+ Powerful. In the End, 6 strokes of the series, completes a series of Powerful blow, begins a heavy blow.
The complexity of the battle - ultra.

Now the first results when using the Horned sword +3.
Experienced damage type on Lineare, more vulnerability Kinnear
1. With Gem +30 damage = Blows for a series of roughly 58-62% health
2. Fire +20 damage = Blows per episode roughly 52-54% health at full tick of the dot. The second series of blows - a powerful blow kills.
3. Poisonous +20 damage = Blows per episode roughly 50-52% health at full tick of the dot. The second series - a powerful blow does not kill, but Dot finishes Linear.
4. Ice +20 damage = Blows per episode roughly 53-55% of health, almost no bunkers. The second series of blows - a powerful blow finishes linear.
5. Normal +0 damage = Blows for a series of roughly 42-45% health.

1. With Gem armor reduction -30 = Blows per episode roughly 52-55% health
2. Fire -20 armor = Blows per episode roughly 50-51% when full DotA. The second series of kills only the last dot ticks.
3. Toxic-20 armor = Blows per episode roughly 47-48% HP with full DotA. The second series of leaves about 5% after all the bunkers.
4. Ice -20 armor = Blows roughly 49-50% health for a series of strikes. The second series of leaves about 1% health.

Such results were obtained when testing on Lineare. tested in roughly the same conditions - was waiting for him the series when he growls and strikes the ground, and then gave his series.

If anyone is interested - I will continue to test. On other mobs.
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
A large part of Ignalina Mobs have vulnerability to Poison and good protection from fire, cold.
A large part of the Edan Mobs are vulnerable to Fire and poison, cold.
Opponents with good protection from Poison and Fire (armored locust) - vulnerable to the cold.
Well, that's not enough, and it may help the novice to explore Megalan.