3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 11.04.20 12:08 pm

Optimization is like there, but... (Call of Duty: WWII)

The appearance of this icon of the game like lag. start hard jerks. What is it? Ping or the computer does not pull?
Just default the game puts the settings on EXTRA. Not all, but the most basic.
In these settings, often pojavitsa such an icon as in the screenshot.
Put on high graphic settings - everything seems fine.
I7-3770
8 RAM
GTX 680 4 GB

So I think, this cant beta, or is it problem with the ping? Thanks for the reply!
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 11.04.20

Аlex_Pro
In this case, the guy throws Ponty, and really tells it like it is. Now became fashionable, high-resolution, but that's not all playing with settings high/ultra in 4K can be played with 60 frames even on flagship cards.

T
The_Igromator 11.04.20

Eats game rusursy shamelessly. In General, as I understand it RAM this igrulya need more than 8 GB, if you want to play on high settings. And the clip with at least 4 GB.

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

BelarussianDUDE
2017 will be over. Long time since any new eats for 4 gig memory and gig of RAM min 12 need. And such a config and not the top budget PC.

F
FullUltraGamer 11.04.20

Аlex_Pro
black ops COD MW 3 and remastered with such settings of up to 40 personnel and is sinking below even 1080ти

F
FullUltraGamer 11.04.20

BelarussianDUDE
I have in the video is generally more than 10 gig of video memory ate

T
The_Igromator 11.04.20

John Mullins
It seems to me that it should not be. Otherwise the ultra will be able to play current the kogod vidyuhi with 12 GB of RAM XD

A
Alex_Pro 11.04.20

Slipnot6
In this case, the guy just writes like a game specifically it is, but about optimization in General, it absolutely says nothing.

P
Phisher 11.04.20

mdaaa on 2k and ultra hawala 7.5 gigs of video and 12 GB. RAM 2 times a crash with out of memory...

L
Lex Raven 11.04.20

i73770, 980ti (strongly Gnata) + 16ram - 4K, on the high - stable 35-40 fps.
1080p everything on extra and high, stable 60fps.
Excellent optimization.. Grifoni makes the brain, significantly steeper than Wolf-2 and Battlfield-1.
Especially came on a few moments to write comments :) what a pity that to 4 am will be passed :(
(for the network do not play, because weak).

T
The_Igromator 11.04.20

Phisher
optimization at all. Don't have the game to eat all the memory you have is not Gud. With operatives all clear. Well that is not bought. After the beta I realized that the game is something wrong. Wolf's new and much better optimized. Though also eats all my 4GB vidjushki And I say that the new Kolda eats all the resources not only vidyuhi, but percent, which is loaded under 100%. And config taky I5 3570, GTX 970. But 8 GB of RAM, what a little now and I know it)

z
zEmberg 11.04.20

no optimizada percent ay 3 drags

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

John Mullins
But the application on the second computer with the same reference (normal turbinny casing) GTX 1080 without overclocking. Percent as well, too without disperse.
Spoiler

F
FullUltraGamer 11.04.20

BelarussianDUDE
what do you want from your iron, which top, even at the time of exit, 4 cores-4потока, this is very little, well gth 970 video card is low end in 2017

F
FullUltraGamer 11.04.20

Max Hass
I 1080ти with smoothing and scale up to 4K pulls better that percent stood with which tests? you should at least MSI AB included to show the monitoring of resource consumption

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.04.20

Percent of course eating completely...and what there is to eat is not clear...
But rejoice the holders of any Fromow 2 that actually gave a start.
Because the MBT did not work vapsche no E 4.1

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

John Mullins
you should at least MSI AB included
It just gives me game over(
what Prots stood with which tests?
I5-2500k.(without overclocking)
I saw your VIDOS. Put it all on 4k. All the stages where for a permit.

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.04.20

Max Hass
MSI update to 4.4.0 final.
Nothing flies.

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

John Mullins
I understand that you have a gtx 650!
But I still can't understand how so?
I have an old processor and it without acceleration and vidyaha 1080-(Ref), without overclocking and even with no boost!!
You have percent much better and in addition to the acceleration and 1080ti also with overclocking!
So? So. The settings you have are worse. But the fps is only 19-21 more.
Either you're ugly-ass muddle, or you have a problem with the computer and not you I blame. For the potential of your computer not worth the investment( let's solve this problem?
I'm once again gonna make a video blog from the very beginning and stick on YouTube. You do the same, and then compare the difference. You fps should be at least 25-33 more (the other is the same comp as you)

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

Vasek Vasekk
MSI update to 4.4.0 final.
Now is 4.4.0

c
chukcha32 11.04.20

Not activated HDR full version at least I have Windows 1703 1607 .Tell me how to enable HDR on this version? Want to see the differences.Iron I5-4590 3.30 GHz\16GB\GeForceGTX1070 8GB Monitor LG ULTRAWIDE.Unless of course it is possible