3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 11.04.20 12:08 pm

Optimization is like there, but... (Call of Duty: WWII)

The appearance of this icon of the game like lag. start hard jerks. What is it? Ping or the computer does not pull?
Just default the game puts the settings on EXTRA. Not all, but the most basic.
In these settings, often pojavitsa such an icon as in the screenshot.
Put on high graphic settings - everything seems fine.
I7-3770
8 RAM
GTX 680 4 GB

So I think, this cant beta, or is it problem with the ping? Thanks for the reply!
72 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 11.04.20

Max Hass
Probably it is necessary to remove completely the clean the registries.And on new to install.It happens.
4.4.0 works with the latest NVIDIA driver perfectly.Even in wolf volcanic.

D
Dragon17 11.04.20

Vasek Vasekk
I have the opposite beta worked on 2 cores, and this is not

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

Vasek Vasekk
So there is a Volcano farts worth it. Therefore, MSI afterbuner and not displayed. This is the same when run on 12Direx game (if there is certainly support for this APi)

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.04.20

Max Hass
Displays all with the latest wood version of MSI 4.4.0.

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

John Mullins
Now look:
Did the video Dzhifors through Experience. Those VIDOS that you sent before too through this program. It is not bad. Only one drawback (if you record the Experience takes 6-8 fps( )
I have this stuff noticed back in Witcher 3. That is where it should be 67 fps when recording 59-61(

Spoiler

b
biuyck 11.04.20

Prinicpe normal optimization , but I'm going through the eternal boot in the headquarters after I poraneous in a series of points , say one thread was ?

F
FullUltraGamer 11.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
no problems with the computer not with a computer everything is fine, map loaded 99%, percent no, percent half-free, memory excess, the only thing that video card for 100% of overlimit almost all the games out. Settings 1080p, Monique no longer supports it, but zooming to 200% gives actually load as 4K, so I still shlasko included and I have the movie at the beginning of the fps for a hundred passes. I told you MSI AB to use to monitor the load on all components

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

Yes, normal optimization. Above settings are high-ultra . Aktivizhn, it's all right with optimization. In 2K on gtx1060 6gb runs on hurrah

d
dr.shurich 11.04.20

Say, 2 Gb (GeForce 660 Ti) and 8 Gb of RAM go? Or it is possible to not even try?

g
gennaz 11.04.20

Optimization of the ideal,Aktivizhn a problem with it never was.
Resolution 1360х768
Spoiler
And in 1920x1080
Spoiler

L
Lex Raven 11.04.20

chukcha32 wrote:
Not activated HDR full version at least I have Windows 1703 1607 .Tell me how to enable HDR on this version?
My HDR and TV are connected correctly in the HDMI 2.0 and win10 latest build(1703), but HDR is there it doesn't work, as not working and Andromeda.
Although the neighboring port of TV connected PS4pro on it with HDR games, all great. For six months and have not dealt with the HDR-mode Windows 10.
Only RE-7 is normal in HDR was.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Max Hass
yeah, your config can go to brag in another place.

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

smokeshot
I'm not a bouncer. I don't think you understand what the argument was about.
About any bragging here and speech cannot be.
As for the computer, that is goraaaazdo more powerful. My and some were not!

M
MaxLP 11.04.20

Who knows how to put a lock on 30 fps?

T
The_Igromator 11.04.20

Figured out the problem why the game is severely inhibited and lag. The problem turned out to be banal and simple - hard disk. Optimized performance with the aid. Smart Defrag and now your config to play on high settings in Full HD.

z
z8TiREX8z 11.04.20

Slipnot6
No buddy this is just throwing Ponte

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Jump is 30 FPS,then 60 fps.Settings high FHD

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Max Hass
I just don't understand,what is there to wonder about the performance and why do is discuss having a top segment of the config,I don't think I would be interested to sit on the forum with a top config and share opinions. I think many will be interested in the middle segment and config above,on top-end hardware and everything is clear.Kama who cares what turbine you have and blah-blah-blah *Optimization of the divine!!!!
While this is beta and there is no support for the second vidyahi, BUT even with one with 4k at high settings the game is less than 70 frames not issue, Carl!!!!))))
What can I say, cool!!!!!* 10 - cons.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

now waiting for Troll to me cons set.
optimization-Callas,
compare done with bf1 I will, because there's a map of times in 10 more destructible and other.Optimization there is excellent.

P
PsiX_Storrent 11.04.20

Intel Core I5 3330 (3.0 GHZ) | ATI Radeon R9 290 Windeforce 4096 mb / 512 bit | Asus P8B75-M LX Plus | Setagate 1024 GB | 8 Gb RAM DDR3 1600 | - which is Normal that at the Optimum that the Extras SFC jumps from 90 to 40, which is sad really. Although kartinochka quite juicy