3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joseph88 03.10.19 04:08 am

Change those . the characteristics of your car (Spintires)

There are many car mods on Spintires and it is immensely pleasing, but sometimes technology gets boring, or you feel that something is not true I want to change for themselves the technical characteristics of the car. So pokopavshis Media \ classes \ trucks \ found files ( xml zil.xml ie from ZIL, etc.) pulling this file from the archive and opening it with Notepad I found the data on the cars in the rows.
Changing the numbers method spear trial and error, I learned what numbers to influence .

Here is the list :

Suspension minLimit= n Streght= No. responsible for the softness of the springs

Steer speed = n resp Steer No.
Back steer speed= n speed of rotation of the wheels

Engine start time= no time of start of the engine

Damage capacity= number margin of safety

Body mass= n the weight of the frame

(which from what do not understand, I just copied the numbers from the mod KrAZ ZIL and got a box from KrAZ)

Podredaktirovat file again to throw where I got to drive !!! WARNING!!! - can throw off the progress to the main menu.

Maybe someone can help or for whom it is not a secret, but write in the comments that someone found and share...
40 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Delfin1988] 03.10.19

Thank you very much)))) Sincere and human!!!!!
I, too, question!

Who can, fingers or, as expressed, especially, too Mature the youth for tight to explain??

1. How to prescribe, for example, ZIL-130 suspension and wheels from the Urals? Or, the addon garage parts
2. How to increase the capacity and, consequently, the maneuverability of the cars?
3. Is it possible, somehow, to add to the map, for example, Plain, in SpinTires 2014 (NOT to be CONFUSED WITH DEV-2013!!!!) YOUR car (for example, mod downloaded of the site)?

Request to the people who know how to make a: write all, please, as possible, more!
Thanks in advance.

K
KNYaZ 03.10.19

[Delfin1988]
2. How to increase the capacity and, consequently, the maneuverability of the cars?
item Torque is responsible for the Torque wheels.First in the Urals and KrAZ was Torque=120000 I changed to Torque=160000 and KrAZ began to fly through the mud but UTB values uberall realism.

K
KNYaZ 03.10.19

[Delfin1988]
1. How to prescribe, for example, ZIL-130 Adon from the Ural mountains of the garage section
drop in Media \ classes \ trucks \ zil.xml here UTB

K
KNYaZ 03.10.19

which item is responsible for clearance ? podskazhyte

j
joseph88 03.10.19

Prince
I forgot what but I remember the line at the end

this is from the 8-wheeled MAZ

j
joseph88 03.10.19

Prince
For eksperementiruyu changing tsiferki on the decrease or higher and know that what

j
joseph88 03.10.19

Prince
Damn not the one sent

j
joseph88 03.10.19

[Delfin1988]
Look added

K
KNYaZ 03.10.19

this is Adon of the Urals

K
KNYaZ 03.10.19

I found out what Tsyfra responsible for clearance of eto average

o
ogHaKo 03.10.19

How to put on ZIL 130 wheels from the Urals
Follow the way Media \ classes \ trucks \
Open with an editor zil.xml
Looking for a place DefaultWheelType=zil_wheel value zil_wheel change to ural_wheel
Next, look for the line DefaultWheelType=zil_wheel_double value zil_wheel_double change to ural_wheel
Persistent

S
Strelec-zmeya 03.10.19

Guys! Is such a thing. Downloaded the mod BTR - 80 (http://spintires.net/load/mody_spin_tires_2014/btr_80_gaz_5903_dlja_spintires_2014/6-1-0-1195) All excellent, very good permeability, CAN GO UNDER WATER! But! I tried the map the Coast to drive it into the lake. Drove above the tower, antenna already disappeared from sight as the car began to damage. and a bit more came - all and stalled at every attempt to start the engine, the car receives damage in a 100 unit Question: How and where to change the maximum depth of immersion in water cars?

M
Might 03.10.19

Strelec-zmeya
Also wondered this question. Campaign, is responsible for the parameters SensationOrigin and SensationSize in .xml file of the mod. So you can try to get in Media\classes\trucks\ural.xml and try to line SensationOrigin to reduce the average value of (the coordinates of the point Y). Later in the game to check. Not tried it myself yet, but in some mods there is such an effect, it is necessary to fix it:)

M
Might 03.10.19

By the way, after several days of stirring the gray matter has found a solution to the game crash in multiplayer when you try to install the standard mod on the car replaced. At least that helped me. Who are interested - can try to explain.

l
lelis81 03.10.19

Thanks to the author blog for the idea - I will try at leisure to paszamant over speed turning of the wheels, and the car painfully, dramatically throwing left and right at high speeds!

[
[Delfin1988] 03.10.19

joseph88

Dada, thank you, Buddy)

[
[Delfin1988] 03.10.19

ogHaKo

Thank you)

f
fy121yc 03.10.19

tell me how to register the add-on feature. For example, to hitch the MAZ fuel. And yet, where are the files with the features standard on all vehicles add-ons?

R
Rotora 03.10.19

how to change the name of the car appear in the game?

A
ALEXEY21 03.10.19

Rotora
In the game folder is an archive Media.zip in the strings folder there are a bunch of folders for different languages, for example you play Russian looking for EN folder in her file assets.txt there and change.
As option here the finished file:
http://www.playground.ru/files/spintires_nastoyashchie_nazvaniya_avtomobilej_rus_versiya_dlya_polnoj_versii_spin_tires_2014-76216/
P. S. don't forget to make a backup of the old files. In multiplayer, if I am not mistaken, will not play.