3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 11.04.20 02:05 pm

Expectations from the game (Need for Speed Payback)

Goes the next part of the famous series. But as you know, the last part of the franchise very few people liked it. For me personally the last good part was Hot Pursuit 2010.

The announcement took place, and many have noticed the similarities with GTA V, The Crew and NFS: The Run. Also you can add the movie fast and furious. So, Payback has a chance to be good, NFS series, you can safely put a cross? (although some already did). Personally, I'd like to believe the best, but I'm not sure of the Payback.

47 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUSSIAN RACER36 11.04.20

Personally, I think that it will fit the game. I don't understand why everyone is so worried about the similarity of the game with fast and Furious? In my opinion, the developers create a game with an interesting theme, which still is not often found in other races. As for me, this game brings a certain diversity in series, and the last part she looks quite unusual.. I Think that this year will be a great Need for Speed.

B
Bad_Boy_800 11.04.20

Will be a super game!!!

D
Drahov 11.04.20

Expect optimization

i
insel260 11.04.20

RUSSIAN RACER36
Quite unusual?
The Run dibilny gameplay, where the whole game asking you to press X or square...
Unsercover with useless and boring plot about undercover cops...
NFS 2015 with mega inspirational story that also anyone nafig not need...

Here's the story I like NFS U and NFS U2. A couple of posters, a dozen voice messages and all. There's no need in racing arcades!
Well, another MW 2005 Black-list.
No left rollers, not any cut-scenes half hour (as it's golivudskih they didn't look), no pathos! Full concentration on the race! NSF is here!

About this NSF - it is too early to say, it is necessary to follow the news. EA has recently degradation to the games, so it is better to wait for podlyanki than to hope for a masterpiece.

B
Bombardirovschik 11.04.20

I think will be released as a game, as always.

E
Er1sh 11.04.20

I hope for a good game.

A
Alphalva 11.04.20

It is very difficult to tell TK about the game we wait we do not know absolutely nothing.
On the one hand these NFS have so many left that simply bored.
On the other hand if you add really something new, that will finally variety.
But if the Supplement is limited to cut-scenes, you get the first option.
And I would like to completely away from the arcade and made real.

b
bloomm 11.04.20

It is no secret that this is a serial game with big history, or the Schoolboy jargon Conveyor...Every Nfs is made by different Studio or the Studio ran out of ideas for a jump playability in the series, excellent ,average, shit, Ghost...game in fact, nothing good did they have the only controversial rim which copies Most wanted 2012 which is not surprising, since behind Ghost game stuck the peppers from criterion, I just went to a great HP 2010 and MW 2012, some males of the sect Underground 1-2 do not understand these games and started to throw poop out of their cesspools and figs with them...this game will copy Rivals extra opportunities, because the Ghost game is not their idea of normal, and copying rivals copy 2012 Mw Vicious circle... the trailers are cool, even Lego NFS go =) In fact the game will be for a couple of hours...you'll remember the controversial THE RUN From EA Black Box, who created all your favorite Underground 1-2 MW 2, Pro street Yes Yes they are the most... Run don't even have time to get bored and ends exactly when it should end ! Would travel from point A to point B there are no costs for empty city and a wank in the garage, no duplicate locations ! This game is easy on the same wavelength, even poking keys in the cut scenes doesn't make you mad, you play and go for the next cut scene, a new beautiful location and just worried about the Main character, simultaneously getting used to a plush behavior of different machines, they gave new experience for the player that is created of GG which survive in the format of the race ! I personally even about the tuning and behavior of machines do not recall, I was thinking now I throw and how they will get out and pedal to the floor...

Games which will give a new feel of the race and waiting for NFS...

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 11.04.20

I think if I can screw up,the game will have to shoot at is not on all the chances,because the idea is very good.

L
LaFeT666 11.04.20

waiting for compelling feelings and impressions of the underground 2 and the bridge вантед2005

D
Domoi 11.04.20

LaFeTsewa
But......you wrote the close does not smell under this blog ->http://www.playground.ru/blogs/need_for_speed_payback/pervyj_trejler_skrinshoty_i_podrobnosti_need_for_speed_payback-252832/

L
LaFeT666 11.04.20

taburetckinvasily
the theme is:your expectations.and I wrote that I would like to get from the game.a blog Yes,I wrote that the close does not smell,as the trailer was a complete rip-off of fast and furious

D
Domoi 11.04.20

LaFeTsewa
Realized he was wrong.

v
vvvjust 11.04.20

why NFS if you have Forza 3 H???

M
Madevi 11.04.20

I was wondering, when are they anything like The Run will produce? It remains to wait for the details, maybe too excited.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 11.04.20

Before the game came out, nothing to say about it.

A
Aleksey Kayander 11.04.20

they say it will not have such a tight connection to the Internet that even the menu can't go offline. previous bought only because it was not hacked, and the drive was like)

f
flamingbit 11.04.20

The game will be more praise than the previous part, and here's why:
-3 character (and as you can guess everyone will be responsible for your class of car)
-From this comes up more that likely the race will be not only on roads but also beyond them. Since the trailer has showed us that
-Dynamic campaign mode (my personal expectation) because the characters will again from time to time out of the cars
-The game will be something to remind The Crew but brought to mind

N
Nikita Hobotnev 11.04.20

Clear, understandable, went to play S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Adskie the asvaltu (errors made deliberately)...

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 11.04.20

In addition to binding to the Internet, these nedow one downside !?- when Jewish in the Outback it is not possible to buy any key to the game or a pirate disk !?