3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 11.04.20 02:05 pm

Expectations from the game (Need for Speed Payback)

Goes the next part of the famous series. But as you know, the last part of the franchise very few people liked it. For me personally the last good part was Hot Pursuit 2010.

The announcement took place, and many have noticed the similarities with GTA V, The Crew and NFS: The Run. Also you can add the movie fast and furious. So, Payback has a chance to be good, NFS series, you can safely put a cross? (although some already did). Personally, I'd like to believe the best, but I'm not sure of the Payback.

47 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mc_Geady 11.04.20

Which is the final release date and what features are in the game, does anyone know?

F
FallenGhost 11.04.20

Mc_Geady

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.04.20

And I would be on the truck as the trailer drove, even if you to tune it further will be impossible. If anyone remembers NFS MW (2005) the challenge mode was the care of the police on the mixer - that was hard and fun at the same time...

b
bloomm 11.04.20

Just like the water looked.

N
Nicehero 11.04.20

Andreabocelli
tibetological??
the horror of some) to me it seemed to be that mining truck

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.04.20

Nicehero
simply put - the mixer. In the carbon was whether the dump truck, or garbage truck, but such a drive as in MW for the mixer did not work. There, all twenty tons of feel.

O
Oleg1500jk 11.04.20

Honestly don't expect something revolutionary, but with hope in your heart, I hope to get a good race, the trailer at E3 looked great.

Z
Zazzzz 11.04.20

Taaa-AAA-ladies! After all NFS that came out recently, that the most worthy product! Very happy about that. After the new NFS MW was so many disappointments, but the time has come and now! Hopes and expectations, that is all these several years, lie has paid off!

z
zvovs 11.04.20

My favorite NFS: Underground 2 and NFS: Most.Wanted in 2005. Then I gave up in 2015 and have been happy with NFS 2015, in fact there was everything that I loved - a great full tuning (love to paint cars), all types of races including drag and drift cars the number of which was quite varied, a fairly large city. After the update the new NSF I was completely satisfied and calm, finally demolished the old NSF.

Now what am I waiting for.... Developed talked like that starts a new path, I think, or rather hope that more Nfcci not differ from each other as before, and will be different such as FIFA 2015 FIFA 2016 and I think, ie, all the same but bigger and better with the addition of new features, judging by the trailer you can think so. That is, I'm waiting for the new NSF with a larger city, changing day/night and so on. As for the plot, no Hollywood overdramatizes of candor do not wait, there might never had, again, probably the introduction of the guy from the police or boyfriend cheated and he does stuju. The plot in the race is the same as in fighting games, for show. Developed a saying that an Internet connection will not be mandatory, Hooray, and in the last part zadolbali each time to turn it off.

R
RTYWD 11.04.20

Expect from the game not boring game world, and a clear system of tuning,after NFS 2015,need it.

A
Alexandr Gnatyuk 11.04.20

I would like to see

S
SBGAlbatros 11.04.20

What are you waiting for? Don't expect anything. Enough 90 seconds of PR. Conclusion - rare shit minded youngsters (mind you, not CHILDREN, and YOUNGSTERS)

PS Series is CLOSED. For a long time.

b
btk80 11.04.20

[Delfin1988]
How tired of whiners. The mouth would have closed the overgrown brain. At the moment most normal game of the series remains 2015. Enumeration - no damage to the machine, but it was not U U2 MW. It's been 12 years, could that thread and come up with. So just say deer, because it's an arcade and EA has the license agreement. Physics in MW were better.....HA, are you talking about? It went worse a hundred times than in 2015. Plus, then there's a magnetic pull, because of what they went hard. Pathetic story in Payback and 2015. Also this statement is in the furnace, as in MW doing outplayed and it wasn't hurting anybody. In 2015 the subject standards, Yes overplayed, but the plot rules. The graphics in Payback with myltse - take another look at MW and a series of U-U2. In conclusion, physics is the best of all was and still is in Shift, Shift2, NFS2015, with the only difference that Shiftah it was not necessary to set up, and in 2015 sometimes you have to look for foreign nerds with their settings, but after the game was taken only of the entire series fun. Arsenal have only three games that are considered the best. In 2015 still sometimes I like to roll out tuning the car on a night city. Just thought of another one)))- the police in 2015 is stupid. Themselves you are retarded if you think that Plymouth could easily be next to go with tuned Fairlady. Collect 4 stars cops, and after the talk. If there are dumb statements and questions, with ease, will discuss and show where your place.

b
btk80 11.04.20

[Delfin1988]
let's luck punk. I'm not threatened such as what structures should I be afraid to anything. I wonder how you're my age was calculated on the conversation, genius. extrasensory perception or possess the diploma in medical there? I 80 year of birth and not hot. just surprise the feeble-minded in the games the subject of their statements.

b
btk80 11.04.20

[Delfin1988]
about your private message. I don't care who you are and know the laws. what I give, this once again suggests that I am not stunned by this conversation and the point of shrinking from fear of something or someone does not befit me.

b
btk80 11.04.20

you know how in the area communicate? I personally do not. and operation of a connoisseur.

b
btk80 11.04.20

[Delfin1988]
you can just play sports and have friends in law enforcement people....I hope you were smart enough to speak normally, making sure the words and not be afraid to go on physical contact.

V
Valera Skripnichenko 11.04.20

waiting for gnocco. needs to go)

M
Marsel Kazan 11.04.20

In fact, until the end of 2016 Nfsco not brought to mind , forever falling to protectory,lost control when you call in the race and a bunch of other bugs!

b
btk80 11.04.20

[Delfin1988]
Go to the Kui cattle. I for the life of a drop of alcohol not used. And on account of confidentiality - loshara you, what in the word are all capital letters. Nowadays, all these databases with telephone numbers and addresses long-sold by the operators to any organizations. Well. For very SMART boys, pickley who are TRYING to build itself from the youngsters and pontata so that they, supposedly, know that I'm not born in 1980))). And for spam I don't care for a long time, it does not prevent to live. And where did you get roundnose knowledge about how to behave groin? Parecidos chtol? Go the psychology of teaching, wise guy, then communicate, and so it is only a shame))))).