3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20 02:09 pm

Hunting bow (Elex)

Guys where it in the beginning to get you
29 Comments
Sort by:
f
frosso46 11.04.20

ScarletWanderer
In the beginning of the game where the drone building and go left . In the room look good.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.04.20

http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/gde_vzyat_luk_v_nachale_igry-948785/

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ScarletWanderer
If you are interested in bow Hunting it is far from the beginning of the game. in the Village of outcasts, go down the Elevator, come into their village and there in one of the houses has this bow. if you take that finding on the world map.
if the bow of the Farmer - it is in the beginning of the game.
Military bow near a small camp lies where the Troll goes.

P
Pril Balsam 11.04.20

where is the bow for 120 damage?
it is interesting to look at it :)

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Cheryl
By Bercow Military bow and bleed it on the bench to +3. Still you can pick up on the stump, near the small camp, there is still the Troll guard. (already wrote above.) At the maximum pumping he will be 120 damage.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
where is the bow for 120 damage?
it is interesting to look at it :)

And then as has been written above take advantage of pumping arms of the clergy and viceverse it on +++.

Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
Need only benefit of of fun, it is possible to learn from any teacher of the craft, he has nothing to perk clergy Create-tech weapons. (there's just the description is messed up).

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
angling only perk of fun
The perk just says that it allows you to modify the weapons of the clergy,about the other weapons there are no words.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
plenty of thisthis is not necessarily

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Svetoslav
So you read that in the description of the perk is written,that's why I wrote,Piranhas and then stepped out,not what to write I would lie to modify the weapon.

Svetoslav wrote:
(there's just the description is messed up)
PS
I talked about it.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
Well, just by your answer - pumping arms of the clergy, you may think that you need to be sure to join them in the faction. But the description is wrong, maybe the localizers were naprorochili, but this perk gives you the opportunity to improve any weapon, not just weapons of the clergy, and learns he is not the teacher of the clergy and teachers of crafts, that is, it is possible to learn without engaging at all in any faction.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
Okay, this is understandable, I have another question, is there a way to improve nominal and enchanted weapons, Bercow have a perk weapon enchantment, will he do it? I haven't joined to anyone.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
I haven't joined to anyone.
I also to anybody did not enter,so do not know,but personal arms not to improve,but natural accurately.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
I have an ongoing, natural the Energy of the Regent sword +1, but with the improvement he becomes just the Regent sword +2, enchantment flies, and inscribed without improving the low damage. Of course maybe they have some hidden buffs, I checked, piranhas are likely to expect

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Cheryl
On the card itself didn't find the right military bow to +3. MB someday and there will be))

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

frosso46
this is not hunting , and the bow of sampledelica. I have much better hunting

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

0000Ptasha
damn well written as hunting. Generally answered above

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
you and thank you

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ScarletWanderer
At 45 dexterity is better to take Onion Farmer +1.
Hunting requires 41 dexterity, farmer +1 requires 45.
if I'm not mistaken, the damage done by Luke Farmer +1 will be 57, while the Hunter +0 only 45 damage.

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
the village Sannikov those who or who does not belong. Where the leader supposedly a prophet and knows who you are?