3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 04.09.19 07:35 pm

What games you've never played and will never play?

in those which I am too lazy to download
109 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergius Zaccharias 04.09.19

IN MOBA.

I
ILGUBAS 04.09.19

Fallout 4,fall 3 not mastered...not my better in The Elder Scrolls play

V
Vasya Vasin 04.09.19

Ilya Kiddin
Well, one word-well DONE.The fuck else to say.And empty open the location you just didn't bother after Skyrim?Or Skyrim as you and all fans of the Witcher is shit?

VaultBoy29
I agree with you.Places.The Witcher is beautiful,the script is good and the main character is not bad.But there are a lot of minuses.Have training which is kind of off but still understand how to swing a sword why open world is not inhabited by mobs?Those that have a few of them.And the excuse that a game from a book of some of Sapkowski I personally do not care.Programmers are lazy this conclusion.

s
sax2012 04.09.19

Fallout 4, barely barely with a huge boredom went 3 foul, after the foul is over for me in 2 parts.
batlfront
Diablo 3

G
Garrus-1994 04.09.19

And the word never means of torture which could expose users of PG, so they did not say never?) I don't even know what game I haven't played and don't want to play, but I'll tell you what game I was playing and what game I'm playing is dragon Age 2. Worse game I just did not see ( all browser games don't count. And the Russian mud like Shadow Boxing, Attack Chernobyl and others too). It is necessary to manage to create such...misery. I don't even want to admit the existence of this game. I would rather believe in God, I will suddenly watch anime and these poor little ponies, I'll sit like a bitch all day on social networks, to speak like an idiot ahh, lol, URF, pzhl, but for this game I'm not going back. No no no. This is worse than Hell. There can be only Russian pop music, and indeed pop. Although it is not a fact.

I
Ilya Kiddin 04.09.19

Vasya Vasin
Again, a question of priorities. If any game has what you're looking for (for example, I - the atmosphere, plot and characters that I want to empathize), if this game is not made quite so inept monkeys, you automatically like and all the flaws she, respectively, are automatically forgiven.

I open-world, for example, probably need to create a holistic atmosphere than for the total reduction of the population of werewolves, and utoptsev (this is just a nice addition)
So, I do not know where programmers, I'm not an expert, but the writers respect, with the soul work

V
Vasya Vasin 04.09.19

Ilya Kiddin
I agree the script is good,but personally aposle including Skyrim and switched to the Witch bored.Not fight with anyone and the job is not interesting to me.I do not care to Herald as the previous two parts as a terrible horrible dream.To each his own brother.Like,I'm happy for you.But game of the DECADE which she was entitled to and all picked up the Witcher doesn't deserve.Did not play in the first DLS true if you have ever played write like you

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

Well, not exactly played and will not play in prohodnaja shooters and racing, most (if not all) MMOs, fighting games, simulation games, sports games, browser games and app vkontake. Well, like all written. I'm just picky player, I mostly play in an RPG.

I
Ilya Kiddin 04.09.19

Vasya Vasin
Played. You are unlikely to enjoy, no major gameplay changes.
But, in General, the bar keep. Added charismatic characters and a few sickly, these bosses (such serious resistance from both the toad and the grave digger I'm in the main game, neither of whom had ever met).
But this is story addition.
Here's the second dlc promises to be Awakening after DA:O.

PS Students expressed the idea, and all the rest, including games journalists and critics, has picked up? Interesting theory. I thought usually the opposite happens. But I will not argue, still each to his remains

V
Vasya Vasin 04.09.19

Ilya Kiddin
I understand.Thanks for answering.In General I will try as will the time after the passage of Starcraft 2 third Supplement.I am a strategic player

Y
Ya polkovnik 04.09.19

Yes there are some games from me (probably because they shit popahivaet...):
Minecraft
World of Warcraft
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange
Outlast
Dota
Sims

R
Reddington1371 04.09.19

War craft, DotA, Japanese games, anime, approve only at the level of MGS 5 from the Japanese. The horror is not in love yet. Football. Hockey. Basketball. Minecraft. Vargas.

M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

I'm a Colonel
I have almost the same list as you, but you put a plus and I minus 2. What the hell?

K
Kuzko 04.09.19

Strategy

Y
Ya polkovnik 04.09.19

MelShlemming
I don't know, I personally do not care about the pros-cons, but I plyusanul, so don't worry...

M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

I'm a Colonel
I don't care either, I just their logic is incomprehensible.

M
Magnum 500 04.09.19

I hate games with isometric view. Therefore, the first Two fallout, other RPGs with isometric and Hatred hump by

R
Roman Pivovarov 04.09.19

90% of MMORPG games. Where Donat decides that is, statistics for example 5K players. 1-1,5 of them donuts, and all the rest of that meat to Donato

s
sto procentov 04.09.19

the mete

J
JimmiNeiton 04.09.19

Clearly in those which do not cause interest