3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smokeshot 11.04.20 02:13 pm

A problem in the download gpu 0-99% (Call of Duty: WWII)

rx480,i53570k,8ram,win10,the resolution of FHD, a problem in the download gpu jumps from 0 to 70 - 99 how to solve the problem, no one knows?(all latest drivers) and fps is 25 - 30 ultra settings, try to put on the secondary,nothing has changed with loading the gpu.(pirates-repak :Nemos)
44 Comments
Sort by:
E
EugenDev 11.04.20

same problem.

A
Anagliph 11.04.20

smokeshot
And in the settings of Radeon gaming profile Enabled? He doesn't just have to be there, but the inscription is Included should be present.
If the profile is not, find the launching file of the game manually (through the Add-in Settings Radeon/Games/), then go to profile and change it as needed.
Usually this helps.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Anagliph
and what to configure? added the game profile, not a novice to the computer as it pomade? probably just aproblem on Staron drivers or pirates,I don't know ..

A
Anagliph 11.04.20

smokeshot
Well, I have, for example, here are settings are.
Settings

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

There is nothing do not need to configure. Little memory you have, Callas Yes eats almost 12GB, hence the friezes. Screens overthrown in another topic.Repak from hatab try

A
Anagliph 11.04.20

smokeshot wrote:
the problem on Staron drivers
I, by the way, logs are 17.7.1 and the game starts says that you need a newer, but still everything works fine. Pirates from Hatab, map rx470-4gb.

Settings help to allocate resources correctly between the card and the CPU. Well, the cache memory Shader from AMD actually steers – reload saves much faster, at least.

A
Anagliph 11.04.20

Overclock[er]
I, too, memory 8 RAM, but certainly not 30 fps and produces twice as many (almost all settings on high).

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

Anagliph
Memory , another memory.... When there is not enough RAM, starts consumption of the paging file and hence the freezes start

A
Anagliph 11.04.20

Overclock[er] wrote:
hence the freezes start
What's friezes? People in FPS... complains About it I give you my personal observations about the settings of Radeon.
With 8 GB of RAM the pagefile should be put at least 12 GB and a static volume, then the Frisians will be less.

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

Anagliph
And you yourself do not understand? He's got a load jumps from 0 to 70%, seems strange right? Hence the low fps.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Anagliph
Overclock[er]
dude I told you,I tried to put on the middle,right now I will try your settings.
on medium textures and shadows, it's so kind of minimal 8гиг Opera.

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

I said eats a lot of RAM

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Overclock[er]
I agree that for ultra you need a lot of Opera, but she's not the problem,it does not affect the loading of the GPU,in General, put in the shortcut properties of the game is to Override the scaling mode high resolution was at the level of 30-60% approximately , this is on super low settings except screen resolution. fps 40-60,50-60 90 stable,And Celik 470 on ultra all the rules,magic

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Anagliph
tried your settings, nothing is not given)

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Well anyway,thank you all,maybe there is a solution,else I will try something.

g
gennaz 11.04.20

smokeshot
Try my settings,both in game and in the driver,I have all the flies!
Spoiler
Spoiler

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

gennaz
it did not help.

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.04.20

Anagliph
and what does the game profile how to enable the AMD driver? I have the rx 460 4 gb. and what is the cache memory of the Shader that you want to include?

M
Metalist1925 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
go to the driver tab, games tab and choose the same code, do everything as in the screenshot above (for example) and you have enabled the gaming profile

g
gennaz 11.04.20

smokeshot
And full hd as the percentage loaded CPU?Try to reduce the resolution in the game to hd and put everything on low,look will load the card and CPU.