3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smokeshot 11.04.20 02:13 pm

A problem in the download gpu 0-99% (Call of Duty: WWII)

rx480,i53570k,8ram,win10,the resolution of FHD, a problem in the download gpu jumps from 0 to 70 - 99 how to solve the problem, no one knows?(all latest drivers) and fps is 25 - 30 ultra settings, try to put on the secondary,nothing has changed with loading the gpu.(pirates-repak :Nemos)
44 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
and what is the cache memory of the Shader that you want to include?
This technology allows to cache compiled shaders on HDD and SSD. It works in games for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11. In many games already compiled shaders are recalculated each time you restart or when transitioning to a new level, AMD now makes it possible to bypass this intermediate step, the result of the game needs to load faster (or faster to load a new level). Since shaders are compiled and during the game, the Shader cache allows you to skip this step, potentially preventing the lowering of the frame rate.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

gennaz
tried resolution, 0 emotions, 80-85-90 percent where m download, video card jumps from 0 to 99.

M
Metalist1925 11.04.20

gennaz
so it is necessary to include this function?

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

gennaz
you have a license? or Repack, throw Soi repak or the name I will try another download)ATP advance)

g
gennaz 11.04.20

Metalist1925
Obyazatelno include!!!

g
gennaz 11.04.20

smokeshot
Links sent you a PM.

M
Metalist1925 11.04.20

gennaz
OK, I will probyvat)

A
Anagliph 11.04.20

smokeshot
Ah! Here's the thing – most likely you have enabled Chill – it's just her simptomi.

The point is, for power saving and less heating of the card, if enabled, the Chill from the GPU is reset the voltage when you're not moving the mouse, i.e. for a second (even less) do not touch the mouse, the GPU turns off (frame rate is reset to the level you are assigned).

In short, you need to enter Global game settings / Global WattMan (to verify, right button wide) and Twist to the bottom of the settings. There will need to Deactivate this function or set the lower threshold to which the FPS to drop when idle!
After you change the settings Chill you need to click on the Apply button (at the top).
* Can the Global profile Watchman do Reset (there is a button at the top), also will remove the Chill and at the same time will return to the factory settings.

Also in the Global settings for the Games you need to ensure that the energy Efficiency mode is disabled.

* By the way, in many games, the inclusion of this chill really affects the loading speed of the game, as the GPU is transferred in minimum mode at boot time and all processing goes to CPU.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Anagliph
I don't know,right now, a new Repack will install, will try,thanks)

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Anagliph
it was not included as it did not add to the profile of the driver,turned off in the global settings.the effect of 0, well, will cost no great loss.)

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

Who does not believe about memory.... nearly 12Gb is eaten, what can we say about 8. There it is very small, at least for the 1080-th run.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Overclock[er]
So you have permission 2560х1080.Look,how much to eat FHD

S
Sigurd_Gardar 11.04.20

Maybe the author will help my experience: configuration such that, in General, none of the modern games just don't go. But about this I don't even care. I have a good Internet and a lot of greed (in a good way). So. Instead of updating I simply update yourself a subscription to Place. In the end, little things like sagging, lags, freezes, etc. don't bother me.

a
alex_cool16 11.04.20

As the owner of i7 +8gb ram+ gtx 1080 frame Say kick is not enough, periodically freezes while shooting/aiming. This week I will try to buy another 8 GB will unsubscribe if all will be good.
PS БФ1 with its massive maps, vehicles, 64 players and graphics and does not require more than 8 gigs at maximum settings.

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

[Denis]
And then the resolution?

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

alex_cool16
Yes,but someone says *Optimize for the top* I'd say it was about 2007,the same krayzis 1.

s
smokeshot 11.04.20

Sigurd_Gardar
Make sense?You probably reflist.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Overclock[er]
When switching from 1680x1050 noticed that eating more RAM.But yesterday he played a bit and saw that RAM is consumed 11Гб in FHD.This, together with the 10-coy

J
JamesRocket 11.04.20

[Denis]
7.7 10-14 RAM and the paging File

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

JamesRocket
Windows what?