3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MR. F 12.04.20 11:50 am

Import saved games from part 1 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

What is flip save 1 part in 2!What you need to do!Read the whole forum found nothing, one nonsense!
37 Comments
Sort by:
-
-j.o.k.e.r- 12.04.20

I have a savegame there was one problem, the game didn't see them. So here are the names of the savegames were in Russian, pereiminovali names in English and everything, the Witcher 2 sees the preservation of their first Witch.

R
RoLeX a.k.a. Mister Polot 12.04.20

And by the way, it somehow affects the plot or not?

M
MR. F 12.04.20

Yes!!!!!And give new weapons AND ARMOR)

R

Really? Went to pass the first part, saying fuck, why do I save in 2007 removed!

D
DEMON624 12.04.20

where is saving from the first second that would have seen them and as should be called ?

h
hokku 12.04.20

Went to pass the first part
OH Raaaa ((((

R
Runaa 12.04.20

RoLEx-X a.k.a. Supermutant
Strongly be not under a delusion, affect the plot, but slightly, the main complaint I forgot about Shani at all.

M
MR. F 12.04.20

Yes, there moonblade and Raven armor - something like this!

R

Runaa, on account of Shani(with one N), you're right, even the word about her said.

R
Runaa 12.04.20

DEMON624
Where the Witcher 2 has created a save folder. Called The Witcher-saves

j
jeka076 12.04.20

I have a save in Russian...how to rename them??

R
Runaa 12.04.20

jeka076
Here's how it looks to me, the Order of the Flaming Rose-107.TheWitcherSave

If not TheWitcherSave append themselves and the folder itself must be named in English: The Witcher, well, saves, respectively.

j
jeka076 12.04.20

Runaa
Thank you)

M
MR. F 12.04.20

Developed without a brain!They even import the cancer did!The preservation does not see that something need to rename the game raw the most can not!

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 12.04.20

MR. F
All the game sees, just someone inept! in the same directory where the saves of the second Witcher(Witcher 2 folder is called), create a folder of The Witcher, it folder saves, there throw sohranenki the first Witcher and you will have happiness

m
manda4evan 12.04.20

passed by importing the saves. how is the plot affected, who knows?
or is it for Bronius and mechikov?

R
REhyn 12.04.20

tried everything said here still does not see the folder in English (Witcher\saves) the name of preserving 000003 - Order of the Flaming Rose (AutoSave)-034.TheWitcherSave what else can you do)

R
Runaa 12.04.20

REhyn
Folder The Witcher should be called and try to save again before the conversation with Buttercup at the end of the game. And folder save from the first Witcher put it in the folder where the Witcher 2 was created.

S
SkalderSan 12.04.20

When my wife imported the saves from my PC, I realized that the game does not see them as I'm not twisted-spit. Helped only one thing: a clean install of the first game, the game's first run. She formed a vitcher folder in my documents, it created the folder with the saves. Only then, I threw the saves in the folder and the second the witch saw them correctly.

PS. the save game needs to be produced after the key moment when the last main quest of the story is done.

T
The_Witcher_2_Assassins_o 12.04.20

People! Pliz give me the save with the 1 part for the Order! I would be very grateful! Just a normal save with armor, weapons and potions. Money is not necessary.
By the way a few questions:

1) do I Need a Witcher 1 import saves?
2) Where you need to throw these saves if the Witcher 1 is not present?
3) All items from a savestate will be in part 2?
4) Where to get the Raven armor and moonblade?
P. S If for 1 question the answer is YES then on the other do not need to answer.
P. P. S Save to throw in Skype Fire_40rus