3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 12.04.20 11:53 am

Running on Phenom II (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

percents amd phenom II x4 965be + crack v2 r9 270x does not start neither the zone nor with administrator rights.
227 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Jack Soviet
Konami threatened by the courts, and often changed the EXE file of the game, so harder to break.

D
Dzhek Sovetskiy 12.04.20

den2014
Konami threatened by the courts, and often changed the EXE file of the game, so harder to break.
It wasn't MGS5. Well, in the end what made Konami threats and change the exe? Right, nothing. So, it is better to translate burglars 50,000 dollars and what would those on I held the key and all, cheaper, faster and somehow stronger from such a move they will fuck more.

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Jack Soviet
I'll be surprised, but the crack that they already released - I think Konami will pay them for every fix ?

O
OdysseyFBI 12.04.20

Jack Soviet
Yes do not pay them for crack, for still do, and delay with the crack because denovo and breaks it for a long time
(and there is more and updated) and the 3dm team is 10 people and this is not enough

D
Dzhek Sovetskiy 12.04.20

den2014
I think Konami will pay them for every fix ?
Why not? After all, that we need a new official patch for the game to start, and on patch crack no.

OdieyUSA
Yes do not pay them for crack, for still do, and delay with the crack because denovo and breaks it for a long time
Already hacked Denovo for MGS but for the last patch, no.

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Jack Soviet
OK, go the other way. Bought the incentive about 500,000 copies mgstpp. price - 1399 rubles which is about $ 20. get sickly figure of $ 10,000,000. The question is why Konami to pay for the pause in the development of the crack if almost everything is already bought and Konami received a large sum of money ?

D
Dzhek Sovetskiy 12.04.20

den2014
OK, go the other way. Bought the incentive about 500,000 copies mgstpp. price - 1399 rubles which is about $ 20. get sickly figure of $ 10,000,000. The question is why Konami to pay for the pause in the development of the crack if almost everything is already bought and Konami received a large sum of money ?
Well, tomorrow will be sold for 5000 more, the day after tomorrow 10,000 go and prove me and the others that of these 10000, a couple of thousand people bought not because they do not wait for an updated crack. I remember blind bought Sherlock and Sleeping dogs to the Incentive due to the fact they do not wait for cracks to these games. And Yes, MGS 5, I also bought the incentive, just today, due to the fact that poliksenova crack did not.

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Jack Soviet
Okay, all were of the same opinion so disagree, or else you will close the topic.

E
EaST_HuNT 12.04.20

No one has solved the problem ?

E
EaST_HuNT 12.04.20

PsychoMant1s
I have the 8400,but still won't start =(

O
OdysseyFBI 12.04.20

the Chinese sloupoki with crack

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Rejoice users of AMD, they do not care for cracker, now they are waiting for an update from Konami in the license( until the end of this week will crack for sure)

D
Darck_raider 12.04.20

That's for sure or a guess?

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Darck_raider
Everything is just taken from Reddit of. Informant.

D
Darck_raider 12.04.20

well then, let's hope for the best

P
PsychoMant1s 12.04.20

Seyd
Well, it's all about supporting ss 4.1,if it is not present in the processor,then wait for a new crack.Himself crack as it is not included you have in the label,and included a licensed copy.

O
OdysseyFBI 12.04.20

PsychoMant1s
logical EPTA

R
Robik Bobik 12.04.20

den2014
this update is still in the early days did you carry?

t
tratata i ololo 12.04.20

As I understand, these boobies will not make a new crack...
Max already made v2 and v3...

-
- DILOR- 12.04.20

At least somebody has launched Phenom or Athlon? In addition to the FX ... where is v3 ???/