3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 12.04.20 11:53 am

Running on Phenom II (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

percents amd phenom II x4 965be + crack v2 r9 270x does not start neither the zone nor with administrator rights.
227 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Crack early tomorrow for Chinese will not be the one who made the crack(glow storm) not yet will go on family matters forum 3дм.

T
TossForce 12.04.20

MaX22312
in fact, one pirates no sense from patches, you can enable support for AMD

R
Robik Bobik 12.04.20

Esthetix
I don't buy the game, obviously not knowing what's in them. Think of it as a test drive, if the game is like, buy, if not, then it makes no sense to play it. and I'm not worried by the fact that someone plays, but I'm not.

T
TossForce 12.04.20

MaX22312
This only works on Windows 7мой

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Have you heard from the Chinese about crack ? writing from work, once to look.

D
Danilka2202 12.04.20

well, what is it?

B
BioGen 12.04.20

Well there is the fix people,I want to play?!!

O
OdysseyFBI 12.04.20

silence like the gag in the ass and mouth 3 3dm

s
seffko 12.04.20

La, so go to reddit and look there, no one here to paint will not.

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

Special Note: In fact, the difficulty of this new encryption Encryption is really difficult than we imagined difficult to crack, crack king has been staying up late again this time trying to crack tomorrow crack monarch's family to surgery, so the next version Updates may be every few days, the king said he did not want to break you post pray for his family. But I hope that we can at least be thankful, not two days full forum is how to break the king not continue to update crack crack crack-jun how this post is not Mad Max, this will make people scared.
From Reddit, in a nutshell : within a few days.

P
PsychoMant1s 12.04.20

It also had lohonutsya.I try and think,what the crap is this? Glory to God that there is hope in a pinch, buy a license.I understand that the question here is not only about AMD but about the Quad processors and intel core duo to 8000ых series.

B
BioGen 12.04.20

den2014
At least something,thanks)

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

hello everyone as you know 3dm is not a gaming company so we cant always deliver at a specific date sometimes our crack guy is sick these days and as soon as he gets better he will continue working on it stay tune
Even better, now not a few days a week in the best case( they have a hacker ill)
p.s. seriously

P
PsychoMant1s 12.04.20

den2014
Phantom pain probably!

A
ArcaneGhoul 12.04.20

PsychoMant1s
If so, it's a long time...

E
Esthetix 12.04.20

Robik Bobik
LOL

D
Dzhek Sovetskiy 12.04.20

den2014
Even better, now not a few days a week in the best case( they have a hacker ill)
p.s. seriously
If I were Konami, I would of course first knew of the existence of the 3DM team, and of course I would have contacted them and would have rolled back a bubble cloud that they would slow down with kratom, that supposedly sick their hacker a couple of weeks) I Hope that hacker is actually all well and that 3DM raped dough from Konami)

O
OdysseyFBI 12.04.20

Jack Soviet
what ?? Konami would be threatened with lawsuits and so on and not fall off a pile of dough

D
Dzhek Sovetskiy 12.04.20

OdieyUSA
what ?? Konami would be threatened with lawsuits and so on and not fall off a pile of dough
What, then, Konami and other Studio suits don't fail kryakodelov? And why there is still a site of SKIDROW with torrents and cracks? That is that it is easier to fork out money for the delay of crack than to deal with hackers, as all sorts of lawsuits is not a ride, but for the loot hackers can go to a meeting.

G
GaShlO2008 12.04.20

What nonsense are you talking about?!?!? At Skidrow and Reloaded official website no! It's all fakes. The Chinese live independently of the world of the legal system.