3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 12.04.20 11:56 am

Romances with Piper (Fallout 4)

There are tactics for that would aromanice with Piper? Found the table but there is not completely clear what and how
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arni Yang 12.04.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
Begin with her companions, after doing any quests, but try to be a good man and a good boy. You can still pick locks, she likes that, too. Sometimes she will speak with you for life and if the conversation is the point of Flirt, press it(if pumped charisma). Himself only thirty minutes ago, hooked up with her, but there is nothing special in this relationship no

z
zombijaic 12.04.20

Arnie Young
it can kill ?

z
zombijaic 12.04.20

ashleyalicia
in diamond city , at the main gate will be breaking in the city , help her and you get there and she .

H
Holly Jolly 12.04.20

ashleyalicia
Only to diamond city the first time she will stand and talk with someone through the terminal. Then you will ask her odigrati

T
TBPlayer 12.04.20

ashleyalicia
Reporter in diamond city, near the entrance to a small dialogue with her and the mayor

A
Arni Yang 12.04.20

zombijaic
All the main companions in the game immortal
ashleyalicia
Piper - girl journalist from diamond city. Meet her right in front of the entrance to the city

a
ashleyalicia 12.04.20

zombijaic
thank you I understand he still has not yet reached, but the floor map already delved into)))

H
Holly Jolly 12.04.20

Arnie Young
And how often she will RUB me suck his story? One about the dad who slapped already, I'm flirtous and all

z
zombijaic 12.04.20

ashleyalicia
I go there first thing run :D

A
Alllex236 12.04.20

Arnie Young
unfortunately nothing special at all romantic relationship in the game((
I certainly did not think that they will implement both in the same Mass Effect'e but damn, the whole point is to get the perk partner (which is supposed to be like in NV) and get improved rest if you sleep together, and Yes, even give achivku... a little disappointed

z
zombijaic 12.04.20

Arnie Young
thanks for the reply

A
Alllex236 12.04.20

talk to Preston, when you have a team Piper, Preston will say that need help in some settlement, help them, still I'm on a mission from the quartermaster of the brotherhood of Steel bought from farmers (in her presence of course) supplies for the army that is to say, 2 times bought it, then pogo Vadim Borovsky and the DJ on the radio and she made out with me

A
Arni Yang 12.04.20

3-4 deep conversation

A
Arni Yang 12.04.20

Alllex236
This is me upset. The use of these relations to zero, especially in a game with such dialogues

E
Ewgenij_BLR 12.04.20

Guide on what to like/not like, and consequently, how to improve relationships and melt her heart can be found in our wiki http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/characters/companions/#wiki-32048
The rest of the companions, including romanceable, very soon will be added.

N
NightHawkreal 12.04.20

The job of the Minutemen without the requirement of money she likes.

E
ExMachinaGD 12.04.20

You can walk with her for a long time, skip all the flirting dialogs to say that you're friends, but then she will start the conversation didn't seem like she's crazy and there you can flirt, what actually will lead to a relationship. I thought profukannyh moment, but is possible at any moment.
Especially funny when Kate and Piper meet and uninterrupted you sun is called, or Kate offers tronicek when you take the Pipe in partners.

r
ripvango 12.04.20

I'm not being too generous but about-indeed the charismatic cannibal, quickly conquered the Pipe that opened the abandoned castles. Well and flirting with the case. And enemies with her not eating. From time to time... Here and picked up, apparently, to the heart key. ) Now she loves me so much that she is ready to forgive the corpses with her eating, do not hesitate, and she just grimaces and says, well, at least you can be sure that fresh meat, and when looking for some conversation about the relationship assures that the happiest woman in the world. )
The benefits that walking can be put on any bed or mattress where you can get al... uh... 15% increase to the experience + double experience for the discovery of new places + dual opyt in successful convictions. I do not know how anyone, but I this very topic.
Even dressed her in raider gear and gave a bat with spikes, so not too fast beat enemies, and that to me little remains... the Perfect wife. )

M
MadHamsterHead 12.04.20

The question of course is not the topic, but I have a Piper kind of crap going on, it periodically causeless falls, sits for a while like she's mortally wounded, then gets up and goes to the next every 5 minutes. To use it as a partner is not possible.
It all started after reaching her maximum relations.

Could kill her?

E
Eriori 12.04.20

MadHamsterHead
This is a bug , it should load the save game )