3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 12.04.20 11:56 am

Romances with Piper (Fallout 4)

There are tactics for that would aromanice with Piper? Found the table but there is not completely clear what and how
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
merkury-1 12.04.20

put Piper to bed! it turns out she can do it ;))

C
Counsellor 12.04.20

merkury-1
Posay, Cho. Stormdrane also with Breasts kagbe not tried to seduce?

m
merkury-1 12.04.20

Counsellor
next on the list Kate. wow poor girl from narkomankoy according to save ;)

C
Counsellor 12.04.20

merkury-1
From addiction it is necessary to save Simon, who goes to Stash. That's where the end will find - be sure to write. And Kate just bold Irish woman. Hami-kolis-the geese again.

m
merkury-1 12.04.20

interested in only female characters.

w
warp 37 12.04.20

Open console, click on the desired partner, enter modav ca_affinity 1000 and ready.

G
Gennadiy7809 12.04.20

merkury-1как)))?

m
merkury-1 12.04.20

Геннадий7809
in the sense of how?
the first Piper. good girl..
second - Kate. her place in the arena. zadolbali to compel why are you collecting all this stuff
third - Curie.. the voice is just mind blowing! angelic! no one will change!
something like this :)

N
Nikolai S 12.04.20

merkury-1
merkury-1
It's not all the characters in which the bed can be laid.only here I have all of the clothes are.

m
merkury-1 12.04.20

Nikolai's
I honestly don't know how to strip the satellite.. do it, wear some item of equipment incompatible with clothes and voila! the satellite naked :)

N
Nikolai S 12.04.20

merkury-1
Clear.And the list is not enough girls of the 81 asylum,her brother junkie if you re,then she kind of companion will.And Canary of the bar of the Third rail it companion can not be,but in the quest of house Cabot Imogen and her lover it is possible to agree and Wake up together in a nearby hotel.

m
merkury-1 12.04.20

Nikolai's
addicts of the 81 contact did not, said out yourself.. the singer from the bar don't even count.. there is so of course all turns out

m
merkury-1 12.04.20

at me such here a question to experts - is it possible to send the companion home? something not found such possibility.. I have now a Rocket accumulated : Piper, Kate, Valentine, Dog, plus beer barrel pinned :)))

N
Nikolai S 12.04.20

merkury-1
Of course you can send,need to talk to some companion who had sent me to this point and to offer further to travel then the one who at the moment all the time with he will go to the settlement where he's to send,and if you will not send,just go back there where you met him?For example said Piper will go to travel and Curie automatically in the asylum 81 left.

a
avzr12 12.04.20

Nikolai's
Not exactly: he'll be back to where you last took. That is, if you have sent in a settlement, he will leave it but not in its original location.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 12.04.20

merkury-1
Feint of undressing satellite.
Solartac as I have More Armor Slots, it is not possible to replace the clothing of the satellite incompatible thing. So I found a trick to drive a satellite in a power armor, after which the exchange with him will be his clothes (don't know about standard, but if replaced by another, it will be the same). Taking the clothes and give the order to leave the reservation.

I have a version of the game Ipdate 1

E
Eremite_City 12.04.20

I read the thread. I will say one thing - it is necessary to wait for the mod marriage on the Piper (Sarcasm)