3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf347 12.04.20 12:05 pm

Sweet Fx (Call of Duty: WWII)

Here, in short muddied Sweet)

46 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
Full Callas!
I have everything on ultra settings. But with sweet fx so all heaven and earth compared to your soap!)))

D
Daidjer 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
What to do?
In the Internet there is a setting. But I advise you to download the latest Yandex.

D
Daidjer 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
compared to your soap!)))
That's it. Not even the gamma point, though, it is also necessary and it improves the picture, and soap. ))

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

Bob васичкин45645
Sent

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

Bob васичкин45645
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA))))))))))
Tin!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the slave on the table is the same photo as you have in the world))))

Spoiler

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
I have everything on ultra settings. But with sweet fx so all heaven and earth compared to your soap!
Let's see. )

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
Tomorrow I will post the full video on YouTube with sweet-Ohm. And see the difference!

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
Can anything else.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
Tomorrow I will post the full video on YouTube with sweet-Ohm. And see the difference!
Why is this video on it you can't see anything especially on utube.. you're a picture show. )

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
Why is this video on it you can't see anything especially on utube.. you're a picture show. )
I thought so too))))
Not yet found the solution! Download video in full quality and see the difference.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
Not yet found the solution! Download video in full quality and see the difference.
Yes Yes. ))
I already like this video showed. )
Already pointed out that the sweet fx cuts the lighting, not the lights will not and ultra. Specifically, in Andromeda, the first what is noticeable is that don't change color depending on the lighting, which looks like this:
Spoiler

V
Vovan Wolfovich 12.04.20

Max Hass
I'll give You a small sovete to communicate with the given type, under the name ucher.u. He then continuously annealed. It is a rigid personality, throws on the comments here it permanently banish. He sees ultra that no one sees. Place, and he will say: fake, fake, not true, bullshit, etc. Is already held not a small amount. In fact, this flooding is not on. He's a nobleman:

Do not start what you can't finish.
And if still not convinced, here's the theme:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/sobirayu_igrovoj_sistemnik_nuzhny_sovety_po_moej_sborke-948191/
His banned nick LOCKE with a clown avatar.
And another one.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/aj_nid_yo_help_sborka_pk-944912/

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
So you LOKKI?????????????????
Okay. I will make VIDOS)))

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
Now I understand! Thank you.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
Okay. I will make VIDOS)))
No need.. I already ponil what ultra you don't. :)
Soap yeah. )

p
pasha30 12.04.20

_Mahoney_
buy jezeski. decide. today corrected jezeski and fine until then.

_
_Mahoney_ 12.04.20

pasha30
Jezeski?)

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
Hi Lokki))))

p
pasha30 12.04.20

_Mahoney_
leakages

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass
I told you, I can not tormented, I've showed.
And Cho Hawale then? Or are you hoping that it's dark and the lighting not working? )))
So I'll be disappointed here in any corner Grifoni and lighting that for ME the triple is amazing remembering the second and third part.
Yes and what you have with the screen is Cho he is constantly blinking. Or do you want to show, the ultra-Sweet Fx ultra so neither here nor there, the lighting and shadows don't work. Shade one texture Ala 2013 it is normal for a new passerine, but not for Andromeda.
On Haberle I have no screenshots, can show in similar conditions, with the same Would where the same heaters, and how it should all work on ultra settings:
Spoiler

Modern lighting and shadows do not overlap one texture. It all works separately, to the extent that through each hole of the fabric is a sunbeam. Different light sources give their personal lighting and its glare, and shading from different sources work in different ways. Conductive motto - the more natural the better. ))
All this is moving towards what, two years Grifoni will be like in the trailer last of AZ.
Actually no Sweet Fx this today, can not give, and it immediately catches the eye.. well if you play on ultra konesh. )
And the differences are visible even in png the screenshots.. and imagine how it looks in the monitor. :)