3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf347 12.04.20 12:05 pm

Sweet Fx (Call of Duty: WWII)

Here, in short muddied Sweet)

46 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
I told you, I can not tormented, I've showed.
And Cho Hawale then? Or are you hoping that it's dark and the lighting not working? )))
So I'll be disappointed here in any corner Grifoni and lighting that for ME the triple is amazing remembering the second and third part.
Yes and what you have with the screen is Cho he is constantly blinking. Or do you want to show, the ultra-Sweet Fx ultra so neither here nor there, the lighting and shadows don't work. Shade one texture Ala 2013 it is normal for a new passerine, but not for Andromeda.
On Haberle I have no screenshots, can show in similar conditions, with the same Would where the same heaters, and how it should all work on ultra settings:
Spoiler

Modern lighting and shadows do not overlap one texture. It all works separately, to the extent that through each hole of the fabric is a sunbeam. Different light sources give their personal lighting and its glare, and shading from different sources work in different ways. Conductive motto - the more natural the better. ))
All this is moving towards what, two years Grifoni will be like in the trailer last of AZ.
Actually no Sweet Fx this today, can not give, and it immediately catches the eye.. well if you play on ultra konesh. )
And the differences are visible even in png the screenshots.. and imagine how it looks in the monitor. :)

I don't understand, are you kidding me????(((

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
I have for Monica, nothing is flashing. No artifacts or glare.
A place I specifically chose the most beautiful in my opinion and the most demanding. I will not show the locations, where some sand or snow. Places that weakly loaded system, and where fps reads off scale.
And this place because of its vegetation the most demanding. Check it out for yourself.
I personally clear natural grafon like. Without any soap Opera!
Here's another example of the new part of the cold:
Above pictures.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
I have for Monica, nothing is flashing.
And I thought of you specifically, and you don't even know.. well then you're all sad.
Turn on your video just take a look yourself, the constant blinking dark to light.

Max Hass wrote:
where some Sands or snow.
Krasavych vidanov always enough. )
Spoiler
But Haarle, there is a twin tower, 10 floors down. ))

Max Hass wrote:
Places that weakly loaded system, and where fps reads off scale.
Did not notice this. When you run commercials Yes, the load increases. The gameplay is nowhere any gaps in performance are not seen.

Max Hass wrote:
I personally clear natural grafon like. Without any soap Opera!
The puddles of their look at the top of the screenshots.. you don't like soap. )

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

ucher.u
And I thought of you specifically, and you don't even know.. well then you're all sad.
Turn on your video just take a look yourself, the constant blinking dark to light.
Aaaaaa hahaha)))) So you talked about it!!!! I did not understand immediately.
This flickering happens when I press ScrollLock. I show in the video how the game looks Sweet without it. Through this button it is activated, and if pressed again, it turns off. Shorter turn-off.

u
ucher.u 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
Shorter turn-off.
Well I wrote initially.

V
Vladimir Sivko 12.04.20

Someone can explain in two words what this sweet x? And then I read somewhere that one guy that Phineas was established, sort of, not exactly sure and in the game GTA 5 fps increased slightly.