3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impressions of the game (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Hello everyone flaming from the district of hope :)))) , or rather what was left of it after the nuclear retribution that made our heavenly father the maniac uncle Joseph Led. Time as they say heals wounds , it heals everything and after 17 years katostrofy peace of the County was revived in a beautiful new Eden. People came to have faith in a bright future , but unfortunately the heavenly life came to an end , County residents began to terrorize the gang of raiders led frostbitten girls twins who have imagined themselves pupami land of promise.

And what do you ask my maniacs ? clear the stump to take up the old shotgun and his gang of loyal friends to send bizarre floozies on Paradise fields to feed the worms :)))

But manage to make it to our new GG will have a big mystery girls are not born sewn :)))))
78 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 04.10.19

For some reason I recall the game far cry 3: 1)sisters I Vaasa recalled 2nd time was a traitor who brought me to the boss...overall the game is not bad, though short.Honestly speaking I liked it more than part 5.More like I gave the knife and then I got used to it with 3 pieces of knife enemies from behind to kill

M
Minuano 04.10.19

Cheter993
me too, and pumping arms this. Better that than just buy a silencer for the shotgun or sniper scope to the gun.
Upgrading weapons was interesting in primal, where batons were several levels, like the spear and bow.
It was made in New Dawn, and it is much more attractive in practice than in words.

E
Emil_95 04.10.19

Minuano
there is no game where I have met at least 50% of the side quests... in games like open world and thereof, where such mini missions and a La collect 100 of poop not completed and not collected 20%

M
Minuano 04.10.19

Lobo
all far short edges.
20-25 missions.
The shortest Blood Dragon, well, the price matches . Most importantly, there content side effects and 50 hours, in addition to the story.
Edge lights are not on passage, but in the process the game. It's a sandbox as of zobnatica with the grind, not a story game.
If you pass it, you any edge lights will seem short.
Compare the number of missions in Primal 3-4 pieces.
5 the idea there are more, but there's absolutely no outposts.

M
Minuano 04.10.19

Emil_95
the Witcher 3 accidentally not this game? With the same type of orders, where your hand used to driving on the red spots?
BTV, in new dawn no such job to get 100 loot and give you just pobochki not touch, as in new dawn just the story of the companions and the side effects interesting story, and the emphasis is on capturing outposts, and many have whined that they are removed from part 5.

M
Minuano 04.10.19

Emil_95
better to be honest, it at least you bought to live to say so? I have, Yes. And you, I see, has not even passed, to say.
Maybe you're on YouTube play it . I personally in every part of the play and pass 100% .
The most boring thing to do in far cry 3 was. Without the cat and with the hero which is 2 metres falling dying - I quickly wanted to finish it.
And outposts there to capture little sense for the weapons that will be at the last 2 missions .
And in the Primal edge Lights, edge Lights 4 there were FORTS, and where these weapons can be used.
In General, what was for him to knock.

M
Minuano 04.10.19

Starting with the 4th part can be stupid Outpost to shoot from the air, or on an elephant.
In Primal you can use wild animals to explore (owl, dog, Dingo) , or stealth - Puma, sabre.
And it all migrated to the New Dawn.
And it's the mechanics, not cool.
Far cry 3 just suffers from a lack of a mechanic, RPG elements:
5 types of enemies maximum, and ways of killing all 3:
To burn, stealth, shoot.

If someone whines that they go in the other direction, so look carefully.
Enemies with helmets were still with the 3rd part of the game. In the stomach to shoot them is a waste of ammunition. Stealth without the appropriate perk, not to kill. But shot 5 bullets with the worst gun you could shoot down the helmet .

The only thing that was not - it strips HP.
But in the primal edge lights wounded animal ran away, leaving traces of blood as an element of hunting.
In Far cry 5 added fishing.
It's all happened before, many simply did not play neither in primal nor in far cry 4, nor 5, but what good works they carry in their other games, and very successfully, once people buy.
But still think their opinions matter.
I like Vaas, but not so much to the game mechanics 2012 objectively considered the best in the series.
This is no objectivity, but rather fan subjektiven.
Yubiki in the last game put Denovo and the price tags are in 2 K. But what you can't buy, but revile other parts is not an opinion, but purely a cry from the crowd, or the opinion of some netobserve of utuber.
Why do people lie to their ignorance.

I read someone's negative lists RPG elements that are already 3-4 years practice on the whole series , and all this went on.
Just surprised that many don't really know what is Far Cry, only on the 3rd part.
And almost all games are different, those who like Blood Dragon is not a copy , but trolling and DLC for the 3rd part, but people do not read the announcement of the game and the comments of the designer - just criticizes for the pipeline.

Yes, Lord, better DLC or mod biome to your favorite game, which is the number of missions will be like one full game than a DLC to the games of the Paradoxes for the price of 2 games.
And repeat themselves which do yubiki - do everything.

Someone in Wither 3 did not notice the same houses, textures, and all the inhabitants of Novigrad cloak people just like a taxi in the Prototype)
And people are buying, not because stupid. In the Far Cry series really has an atmosphere and fan,
Just the people fat and lazy and now the trend is to battleroyale and all AAA projects for mass consumers, with the rating of the game - prohodnyak. But you buy and play, but silent.

New Dawn and the very good purchase in my library - I do not regret that bought, before buying returned RE2 which is very positive otzyvam, and I didn't like
Have not regretted a single drop)

E
Emil_95 04.10.19

Minuano
okay. OK

B
BlowWithTheFires 04.10.19

Play torrent edition. Such a failure I haven't seen... especially delivers that New Dawn has decided to release in one day with Metro.
In addition to the spread of the visual design of absolutely everything, from the environment and ending the weapon we have: dull and featureless story, podsosnyh villains in the entire history of the series, unsolved cardboard characters that are deeply shit, and as the icing on the cake... a mandatory grind. Yes, the game from the second mission sends you to grindith is needed to improve the database and advance the plot resource - ethanol (apparently, it was used by the developers in the process of creating this, ahem, games). I want to move on in the story - it needs to improve the database, and to improve database, go grindy spitiko. In General, nothing against the craft did not have (in the same metro he quite fits in the overall picture), but here it sometimes is shoved completely out of place.
Besides all this degraded and shooter mechanics - the feeling that it was brought straight from the sad network Jocelin a La the recent Anthem. For example, enemies now have a health bar, and the impact of the shooting is not felt in any way, except drop out of enemies at the damage. Oh yeah, the enemies and weapons are now level, and with a gun first level to fill up the enemy the third level becomes so difficult. What you need to do to get the gun in the third level? Right, grindal.
In General, dropped in a new down in an hour of the game and not recommend wasting time even on torrent edition. For this game we once again convinced that Ubisoft are no longer in a position to do something, the quality is superior chip unities.

S
SeregaTyl 04.10.19

Started New Dawn with some caution and skepticism, as the pink coloring of weapons and palette of the buildings openly scared of his acid.

But now, after beating the game the view has changed dramatically. Liked the game. Exactly what I wanted in a given time period.

Fun firefight in the open world with a hint of pumping and other rudimentary RPG elements. Quite decent graphics. Beautiful scenery. A great optimization. The grind is not annoying. Everything is going by itself along the passage. Bugs encountered.

Far Cry: New Dawn is a good game. In the area of seven to eight points. Recommend for relaxation and the RAID on the old places of military glory.

N
Neimovernyy 04.10.19

Yes there kakaka experience
this same 5th as whether it would be the DLS and it is not major passes for a couple of hours

K
KONSSTA 04.10.19

I liked it, although the 5th is not played

z
zdrastE 04.10.19

as for me, so much better than the recently released metro. what? and the fact that at roughly the same level of graphics on my old bucket farkray on average gives a stable playable image, without any slowdown. you can not say about the metro, which is the minimum salary crawls like a lame turtle.

g
guliver69 04.10.19

All the same as in the previous FAR CRYях. Retarded jumping puzzles. Well glitches again. Because without glitches it is not Far cry. Just like driving.This is really cool.

D
Danny Lamb 04.10.19

If anyone will be New Dawn definitely complete with HELCOM and take it for a partner. The mission Harcom-this is the best trash and waste that has happened in this part. Oh and RAID it later take, lulz guaranteed.

O
Overclock[er] 04.10.19

The game turned on the fan. In fact it is the same-Far Cry 5 , but slightly redesigned. More like a global mod looks, but still dropped the game. The first time - from pink acid Gailey was awkward, but after you're used to. And now enjoy playing.

-
-MODEUZ- 04.10.19

Has not yet passed, but a little disappointing as a separate game As a sequel or DLC with a price tag of up to 1000 would be at the time.
Did not like that immediately glance at the map of the world is very small. Running on it,I realized that he was still and empty. Capture point 3 times - too not a fountain. Postapocalyptical not even smell.
About pluck the eyes will not say anything, just the raiders and their bases repainted.

In General I want to say that the game is in, as the last part. Play - pass. Well that is not bought and all I do not advise. The price tag of the game 700r.

M
Minuano 04.10.19

guliver69
dude, driving with 4 parts introduced .

M
Minuano 04.10.19

Overclock[er]
the wasteland is empty, too, to some extent mow the eyes from forever yellow and gray
Especially if they have nothing to do , as in mad max.

a
alexzet3 04.10.19

a piece of poop
the only plus really wanted to put in and re-ФК3!!
what I advise to all!well or first,and then there is the story and so on
it's not a separate game,not even the DLS!it's just redrawn 5kA,who was also govnische,which, in turn, copied 4,and the other... well, in short, everything went from the best(IMHO) is the 3rd part!the feeling that the Dinghy just ofigel from the success of 3 hours,and instead of creating a new,stupidly trying to copy the three points,with the improvements,in fact deeper burrowing into the ground... the same.....