3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impressions of the game (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Hello everyone flaming from the district of hope :)))) , or rather what was left of it after the nuclear retribution that made our heavenly father the maniac uncle Joseph Led. Time as they say heals wounds , it heals everything and after 17 years katostrofy peace of the County was revived in a beautiful new Eden. People came to have faith in a bright future , but unfortunately the heavenly life came to an end , County residents began to terrorize the gang of raiders led frostbitten girls twins who have imagined themselves pupami land of promise.

And what do you ask my maniacs ? clear the stump to take up the old shotgun and his gang of loyal friends to send bizarre floozies on Paradise fields to feed the worms :)))

But manage to make it to our new GG will have a big mystery girls are not born sewn :)))))
78 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redsnow93 04.10.19

The game is pretty cool nachil it almost immediately after assassin's creed odyssey . The graphics in this game after assassin creed odyssey very miserable and everything else too .

R
Redsnow93 04.10.19

Physics shooter in the game is broken , shot in the head and the scale, only squiggle fly . Complete insanity .

y
yasava 04.10.19

Like the beginning was pretty good and some where even fun. But when the emphasis is put a few clips in the head of the hog or some boss, and it still runs briskly, it causes confusion and kills feedback with shooting and game worlds at all. Worst of all Parkrun.

O
Olly-alpha 04.10.19

I bought a long time ago, finally passed. Main conclusion: overall, fun, but rushed. The game looks like good old far cry, but at the minimum salary. All on minimal - leveling, map, gameplay activity, the story...
Especially sorry for the story, by the way. I have the feeling that the idea was more ambitious, but then I remembered that this is a spin-off at a reduced price, and decided not to bother. So some plot points are simply not opened, some are closed so quickly that seem to be dangling. Line with the New Eden withered, unable to grow, although the quest Joseph gave me a very busy and trendy trip. Sorry for that little. Only here somehow not enough.
And, no, pardon me. Not only. What is there really enough resources. All sorts, including ethanol. And in this regard I have a question: what the hell grinde say all these top people? Who are you, the poor, were made endlessly to capture and destroy the posts and steal the trucks? What the hell?
No in-game no Grandola. Again: Grinda no. Grandola no.
Even there is nothing similar. I loved in AK: the Odyssey is a need at times to pagrindai and it is much more pronounced than in this game. Capturing post and get automatic ethanol. Nicopolitidis planes dropping cargo with ethanol directly on your head. Trucks produce only 75 units, so that they do not need (I have the entire game took them four pieces - the ones that right themselves turned up under the arm in two steps from the liberated post). The pumping system of the type machine base - machine - a character is as simple as two rubles, and ESTs for her is more than enough. To purple level I inject the Armory workbench, the hospital, the mercenaries, the lab and the attacks in the first few hours of play, not making any effort. During these few hours I saw only two mutants, which had to skedaddle, and no one is too high-level enemy seen. Purple trunks mutants already understand without any problems.
By the time I got to the last expert, I have this almost by accident-derived ethanol is already almost enough to the base and a gold upgrade. The question price - one looted post and the two minutes that I went to with Grandma to squeeze it back. The price of the Assembly of the three gold guns, two attacks for chips and a couple of earlier Buffalo littered with mutants.
Monstrous grind. Simply monstrous. Do not breathe, hand and stretches to the store and the wallet (no).
Of course, if you are a neurotic who needs everything on a workbench crafted and slacsite, otherwise obsessive-compulsive disorder you ragged, then Yes, working out garbage the game will have. But if you are a normal person, no alleged Grinda you there simply will not see. Point.

Well, the last. The twins are cool, but they are also few. And perhaps...
Spoiler...their deaths (and Mickey, I also shot a steady hand) is one of the... hell... blew me away in games lately. Don't know why, but stung at the end is don't you die first, I'm older...
Line with Joseph, alas, is also not revealed normally, but still it turned out that he was still a true prophet. Hmm. All of a sudden, but... checkmate, atheists.
And all too straightforward and without any trick. And I got used to the fact that the plot of the games they always have double, triple, bottom. Here, alas, before us is really a black-and-white story, in which nothing special is not worth it. Which is a pity.
How to rate the game, I don't know. I overall liked it, but left a strange feeling rushed. For the Korean. You'd better have a full-fledged spin-off, known as primal work, and have sold for full price.
Oh, and Yes. Pink postap - cool. The theme of devaluing of human life characteristic of the genre, though, and quick, but disclosed. Returned to normal meaty quick kill - hurray! And in ФК5 they were boring and sterile, no fun.
And RPG elements in this game and not even smell. That's it for me.

S
SergeySZV 04.10.19

Honestly, the game was impressed, brought a lot of fun! Recommend. For the DLC I got 10, for full game, of course, is rather weak in terms of plot. But the game really interesting. Story, but, as always, interesting side missions. The AI is quite a level, so could be interesting. The graphics are as always far cry is excellent. You can play long enough, knowing that it is still a Supplement to the main game.

Y
Yllia 06.03.21

I went through this game 2 times. Unlike far cry 5, I really liked it. And the graphics and missions and plot are much better and more interesting. Gorgeous musical accompaniment. And the mission - "in whim", it is generally a masterpiece. gloomily, as everything is doomed, the wolves howl sadly, I just felt a terrible cold. And this music .. Gorgeous. Otherwise, everything is also very up to par, the Assistant is very sorry. However, I did not receive a definite answer to my question - who all the same detonated the atomic bombs?

O
Olly-alpha 06.03.21

Yllia
It is unlikely that the answer is still relevant, but since I ran past this topic ...
Nuclear bombs have detonated everything. While we were crawling through an isolated region, the third world war began - what Joseph predicted and in which he was 100% right.

s
slawok76 06.03.21

What gorgeous games were gashin 'yubiki! Far Cry 5, New Down and Wildlands are constantly hanging around in them! It's so nice to be in these beautiful locations even in free play!

M
Marongo 06.03.21

The game pleased only with the graphics and in some places the design of the locations. Missions are the same type and boring. In general, everything quickly got bored, tk. all this was in the previous parts, only at the best level of performance. In general, I went to see the ending, and forgot.

K
Kyle 06.03.21

To be honest, I watched the YouTube videos for the fifth part, it's cool, but somehow it doesn't differ much from the fourth part, and how the fourth doesn't differ much from the third ... but I really liked New Dawn, it's somehow unusual. .. in general, I play all the time, albeit with psychos, since my bucket does not really pull the game, but still I play ... krch nishtyak game!

-
- MVP - 06.03.21

Kylet
Strange, except for the colors of the fifth, I did not notice

K
Kyle 06.03.21

- MVP -
so the trick is that these colors change the game ... this is how the map and events take place after the fifth part ...

L
Lintar1980 27.04.21

Olly-alpha
Thank you !!!

S
Sayfer_1980 20.08.21

The game is a dummy, I don't know who might have gone after part 5, but for me it's a waste of time, although 5 is not a fountain !!!!!

K
KrayZeR10051991 05.05.22

Minuano</ Do not talk dear nonsense! Part 3 of the game - tore everyone and everything with its awesome plot, cool graphics at that time, drop dead gameplay. I liked that they introduced obscene language in the game. The villain Vaas Montenegro turned out to be a solid ten.

From 4 to 6 parts - these games could not surpass the third part of the game at all!

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

KrayZeR10051991
For that matter, the third part is also nothing compared to the legendary first!

S
Shadow of Perception 30.06.22

KrayZeR10051991
Actually a four, this is a modified three

S
Shadow of Perception 30.06.22

Joddy
Nuclear apocalypse, is that how colors should be after it?