3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harry Uerg 12.04.20 02:58 pm

Big mistake Piranhas or still worthwhile project? (Elex)

In my humble opinion they should not have to go into the jungle on a mix of post Apocalypse and fantasy!
31 Comments
Sort by:
p
partizan2033 12.04.20

Skellige
all is compatible,just need to implement the Golden hands,which have no piranhas

M
Magll 12.04.20

I'm a fan of Gothic, especially the third part. Really looking forward to continuing. But I hope that the game would fail and the world will not be boring and will do!:)

D
Darth Revan Old 12.04.20

And I liked all the parts of the Gothic including Arkania and Rejected by the gods. And all the DLS for them. 1 part 3 passed 3 times. Especially cool 2 and part 3 as mod each new passage unique. Well, Arcania is not very interesting, and the Gothic do not like leveling there as such do not. But Receny all from 1 to 3 just gorgeous, loved it the first 3 times, the don/Mages/Warriors of the Order. For the novice warrior was the coolest Risna two pirate theme was very delayed, passed 2 times for voodoo and inquisitio, saved a pirate theme because in addition to pirates is not at all normal games about pirates. Risen 3 like analog 2, only cool weapons added with animation of lightning/fire cool was, well, a pirate theme is also dragged went so far, once right now, 2 times going to go for the pirates.

D
Darth Revan Old 12.04.20

But Eleks I won't buy since the theme post Apocalypse shit, folic 4 just killed interest. The only valid game is Nev Vegas was.

G
GG4 12.04.20

Played in the alpha version, the game is no different from Rezanov on the mechanics, animations and graphics. Just different locations and guns-all.

A
Analius 12.04.20

most likely will sadly go on a large map where ruins everything!

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.04.20

Inadequate project

J
JUTONISH40K 12.04.20

Me to shit on the schedule, I recently second Gothic pereproshel again, if the campaign mode will be no worse than take away from.

f
fuckthis868 12.04.20

JUTONISH40K
Shta? Gothic 2 and realized? Realized nearly all the Gothic sucked ass. These games are entirely about gameplay. Well, OK, the first part more about a very cool setting. Colony after the barrier was captured prisoners, who were divided into factions, each of which had its own interests. Swamps and New wanted to get out of there and everyone has their own solution to the problem. The old camp had a reason not to change anything and control the new regime. In the story it so happened that he found Sleeping, it turned out that after killing him, the barrier vanished. The developers originally had the concept of this story and embody it. Gothic 2 is just simply marketing. The first shot, and should be cut second. Was rewritten plot and started crap about amnesia, dragons, and ancient evil. In General, a typical klishirovannyh second-rate fantasy, except that elves is not enough for a full trash. In the end, I care, because the second series was cool, but only in view of unusual gameplay. In Alexa is repeated is the lack of taste and lack of principle. I may be wrong, but I think the main character again amnesia . And when GG amnesia - it already says a lot about the quality of the script... xD

A
Alexiya_eir 12.04.20

Waiting For Eleks.
Fans know that is the unofficial video from the officials (Yes, sounds strange, but it was during the time when the Piranhas have not yet returned the rights to the Gothic), which is the bridge between Gothic 3 and risen 1.
Yet, curiously, the Piranhas even have Easter eggs and Arcania.
What am I? To ensure that there is unverified information that Eleks, the titans, and ore - of the same nature.
And if the Jack did not raise the doubt from the fans, many of them hope and expect the appearance (and Kai gave ambiguous hints of this) mysterious sage" with visor, knowing the cause of the fall of a meteorite...

K
Kompozitor 12.04.20

It was interesting to read the opinions. By the way. I agree with those who believe. that shouldn't hinder all in one heap of mechanical robots and the good old tradition of Gothic 1,2.