3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harry Uerg 12.04.20 02:58 pm

Big mistake Piranhas or still worthwhile project? (Elex)

In my humble opinion they should not have to go into the jungle on a mix of post Apocalypse and fantasy!
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.04.20

the theme was once upon a time popular schA no. most likely it is shocking some of igrokov
there is another game some-that there is a horizon with a techno dinosaur but I don't think this direction will be generally honorable.
what the game itself it's all very soapy. it is clear what will be but it is not clear how good and popular.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.04.20

I like the jungle very much, it is a pity Piranhas in recent years, almost any shit associated((

S
SoZiN7 12.04.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Sorry to hear that, but lot Risen a good

B
BioGen 12.04.20

Judging by the gameplay is a hell of a clone of Risen and Gothic animation from the same place but the location is interesting at least now when will it will be possible to judge fully

A
Anzhelika04 12.04.20

For me it is besezdy shouldn't flattery in the subject of nuclear war. IMHO. Piranha and XS may be the average for a good.But Risen outlived her, let them try something new.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.04.20

SoZiN7
First so myself and the rest... A good, fathers of Gothic 1,2, the verdict is

D
D1NO 12.04.20

The first Risen game was held about eight times and I have so far.
Elex looks very ambitious and unusual.

l
legusor 12.04.20

they can't good games.

s
saa0891 12.04.20

Or anything worthwhile, they have not released,will be released again distorting the facial joints at the level of the series Risen,that they would have got the normal game,it's necessary to start at least to do the normal mechanics,combat system and AI.

E
Evil_Being 12.04.20

saa0891
what they would have got the normal game,it's necessary to start at least to do the normal mechanics,combat system and AI. - All this is competently carry out - I need money, which the Piranha at the moment, roughly speaking - no. The company operates bread and just trying to stay afloat, for what it big respect. Personally, I don't expect anything sverhvydayuschegosya from Elex, it is important to prepare yourself in advance not to inflate expectations, and you also suggest not to do it, then to not snort not to throw recklessly game shit.

P
Protocol10 12.04.20

Evil_Being
Need another team except the attendants. As for 2015 in the office of 27 people sitting of them are directly engaged in the game God forbid half of the staff. Rather, it is closer to indie or very niche projects than some massive role-playing games AAA class.

For comparison, the Witcher 3 created 240 people inside the Studio and 1,500 from the attracted.

F
FollowMisterWinner 12.04.20

Protocol10
As a God one ... this Smallville...)

H
Harry Uerg 12.04.20

remember the Witcher one: At that time the number of staff was slightly more than 10 people, but during the development of the game "the Witcher", the development of which has been spent about $10 million, the number of employees was gradually increased to 70 people
Lost alpha at all, few people were doing long boring, with the involvement of all those possible, and nothing did.
Piranhas are tired. The old crew was gone. New work on one kind word apparently really wants.

g
gasalino 12.04.20

looks like shit.

T
T.T.G 12.04.20

Rather the first than the second.

R
RikoChiko 12.04.20

Until the game at 7 points looks like.

S
Skellige 12.04.20

the sword in conjunction with a laser weapon. monsters with dinosaurs running around the track. well, the robots with the main character which is cute collects grass for the ingredients. for me these things are not compatible, as much as I want to vomit. well, in technical terms, suck at it, or rather, the dialogue is average or even below average, well, clumsy animation immediately catches the eye

A
Anton Doncov 12.04.20

Skellige
The graphics I don't care now and in the Gothic. If they normally work out the plot to detail (Detail VERY important) , then be happy pozalipaesh)

S
Skellige 12.04.20

Anton Dontsov
so what the story here might not be ridiculous. but I mentioned as a disadvantage, of course people are different and everyone has different needs. here I am in the Witcher 1 to play and not complain, but good Grifoni will never hurt the game

B
Beringer 12.04.20

Harry Uerg
Looking at the presentation of the game, I have a comparison with the famous phrase: I blinded him from what it was, tried to drown, and it floated.
I myself am a big fan of games Piranha risen to 1 part. T e up to the time when at the helm was Mike Hoge. When it was replaced by the incompetent Bjorn, here it is. I think he better go back to my old job in the pub as a bouncer, and not to make games.