3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20 03:05 pm

War of the Chosen (XCOM 2)

Steam appeared, the price for this DLC, which is 1349 rubles. Well, boys, how you price tag?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/593380/XCOM_2_War_of_the_Chosen/
82 Comments
Sort by:
n
nahabin 12.04.20

Where mod with a Russian voice acting fighters find for WotC? Tell me ..

K
KristalNight 12.04.20

People explain stupid:
I understand that cerepri in order that would play in the mission of DLC 'Last gift to Shen' and 'Hunters aliens'
At the beginning of the game you need to untick the 'Integrated additional content'
And put 2 ticks 'Hunters aliens' and 'Last gift to Shen'
Accordingly
Because the tick 'Integrated additional content' dobavlaet only subjects and enemies of the above mentioned DLC, but not the mission ?

C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20

FrozenRed
CPU: i5-3570
GPU: GTX 770 4GB
RAM: 16 Gb
Hard: Intel SSD in R0

N
Nyan myau 12.04.20

KristalNight
I understand, Yes. And then start with the first tick, and it never appeared. Plus in your campaign settings did not inspect. Summary: begin again((

K
KristalNight 12.04.20

Nyan-myau
The same thing
Almost 2 days played so
I'm going to start

m
magister1 12.04.20

KristalNight
Example, I started the game with only one checkbox Integrated additional content. The result:
1.All the weapons from the 'Hunters aliens' as is research and then created in the test area. Spark is also there. Just like to explore is not necessary.
2. Rulers appear on missions to destroy the base to reduce project Avatar, if not to kill during missions to destroy the base of the ruler(he runs to the psi-gate) to appear then in any other missions.
3. The robots the aliens will be too soon, without mission Spark.
Well, that's what you want decide for yourself, well, the logic that removed the mission correctly, how the aliens could not take his base rulers? As they can be in labs, and wait for us? Why? Also with factory robots as the aliens could just leave the robots? They could always send to the factory the army and to pick up the robots themselves.

p
pashalet 12.04.20

Addition steep.
Tactics on missions with the advent of elected varies greatly.
New factions are good, their ability and development system: does not for show.
Tactical map became much more interesting.
More personality and diversity in jobs.
Bonuses greatly diversified))
Flash support Resistance on missions pleased.
Secret operations - excellent!
Zombies are interwoven skillfully. You can turn the tide of battle, bringing the walkers to adventurism.
The rollers and the comments of the Speaker and Selected add to the atmosphere.
Content from previous expansions automatically included.
In General feeling very positive!

E
Eriori 12.04.20

Someone faced with a situation when in each mission until the end of the game the crowd fucking zombies.?

m
magister1 12.04.20

Eryri
Every missionIs even in those missions where you have to kill a target in the city, or to rescue the VIP?

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

Eryri
In the new missions with the zombies they did not seem over, at least I stupidly dumped when we need to evacuate... Well, either organized the genocide from the point of evacuation to experience stuff.

N
Nyan myau 12.04.20

And who in the end of missions turns the speech of the Speaker, but no video - only a black loading screen???

E
Eriori 12.04.20

AlexeyMC
You don't understand, I've stuck the event that the zombies in each mission generally adds. Some Residen Evil now. In cities with people on military bases, the darkness of Tabakov. On one mission the story of almost 60 pieces shoot )

K
KristalNight 12.04.20

Nyan-myau
the same garbage

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

Eryri
Hard... but fun I guess.... even too)

H
HollowHeart 12.04.20

There are missions where the geeks are over, just got this yesterday.
Killed the entire advent season, left with a dozen zombies fell on them, and mission accomplished.

H
HollowHeart 12.04.20

Katana and shotgun Elected.
Originally a shotgun with 4 mods, you cannot change them. Enchanted damage on a miss, the size of the shop, on the chance of critical damage and chance for more action.
Spoiler
Spoiler

C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20

HollowHeart
What level of complexity?
And how would
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127336823
PS XS, picture file to attach :D

C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20

Rifle Warlock
4 fashion, I can not like the color.
Spoiler

A
Aleator 12.04.20

Before the game, in additional settings you can put a increase of moves in missions and time for Avatar 2 times more.I have not noticed this and began to play. Already 2 days have already been spent. Is there a possibility to change these parameters in an already started campaign ?

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

Aleator
Doubtful, they load certain data, which then saves are saved, even a change in the tables will not change.
And who tried to play with integrated add-ons, and ticks separately, whether it affects the var of chasen? Wanderers is, if the first checkbox to remove, or only add-on?