3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20 03:05 pm

War of the Chosen (XCOM 2)

Steam appeared, the price for this DLC, which is 1349 rubles. Well, boys, how you price tag?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/593380/XCOM_2_War_of_the_Chosen/
82 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleator 12.04.20

AlexeyMC
That is, even edit any of the files will not help ?

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

Aleator
All files to edit in the folder XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\Engine\Config E:\Games\XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config
The part is saved when the game saves part no. For example, changing weapon or armor, it is enough to re-enter the game. But for database settings, for example, where the speed of research, etc. or the settings of a soldier already there, if they are already in the game, that's not correct. So I have a suspicion that the start parameter is also stored and it is stupid to ship in the order that you selected at the start of the save. And here is the edit will not help. But the game is good, you should start again.

H
HollowHeart 12.04.20

AlexeyMC
I did it for fun, there was a separate Supplement. I mean, not just armor and monsters, namely the missions.

H
HollowHeart 12.04.20

Cyclik_
Professional. Unfortunately this is not the genre that I play on higher difficulty levels, not enough patience. And time.

Another sniper and a pistol.
Spoiler
Spoiler

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

HollowHeart
And 3 bosses from the Supplement with gear have?

H
HollowHeart 12.04.20

AlexeyMC
Yes, all 3 bosses are. But I didn't kill them yet)

D
Darth Aleks 12.04.20

The topic for the dlc the reapers in the initial standard armor has no slots for subject (except advanced weapons)? or is it I with mods gone too far?

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

HollowHeart
Clear 6 bosses, better than the three, will start again...

A
AlexeyMC 12.04.20

Darth Aleks
Like no, only Claymore...

H
HollowHeart 12.04.20

Darth Aleks
definitely not, but there's skill on the 2nd Claymore.

C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20

Darth Aleks
Yes, in the top armor slot does not appear

c
callmegod 12.04.20

How do you know that the Supplement works? Repak from Hatab. Just started a new game, tick the add-ons\missions did not put. Don't want twenty hours to discover that playing the same thing.

E
EVgEN2 12.04.20

callmegod
In the main menu of the game written in big letters War of the gods, hard to miss.

c
callmegod 12.04.20

EVgEN2
Yeah, thank you. I had to toggle in the launcher. Now all changes can be seen and the initial splash screen is supplemented by a) not worried Now.

S
Slava Homa 12.04.20

guys help me out , here is the problem: when the mission arrives: 45-50 Fps when I choose another Soldier Fps drops to 20 and then after 3 seconds again 45 , how can I fix it and if anybody had Such problem ? Usual Xcom 2 worked 45-50 fps all OK, and here is the problem ( War of the Chosen

D
Di man12 12.04.20

solved one problem. now fuck with the elected. where they on a mission they simply do not.kill everyone and the mission is over, it's just a black window, like I favourites killed, whilst he didn't fight even.

D
Di man12 12.04.20

FrozenRed
and the mission was, where should the scholar withdraw from the heap of the Wanderers, or who should be there, I did not know. climbs a message that they have like surround, but the location was not one of the enemy.

c
callmegod 12.04.20

Di man12
Scientist and 2 snipers.
On this mission, I stood at the evacuation zone and wanted to play. Put all finished the course, but then control was passed on to me, like no one left. But in the statistics 1 survived. And so... in General, except for critical errors with the missions, other compelling bugs undetected for 20 hours.

R
Ronin19793 12.04.20

tell me how to do that would be a globe continuously without stopping is not cool

C
Cyclik_ 12.04.20

Ronin19793
What?? What's not cool? Card?