3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
ByMaX 12.04.20 03:06 pm

Impressions of the game (ArcheAge)

Well actually write that as a Yes)
53 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Hemp- 12.04.20

You wouldn't happen to tired to create a bunch of those with the same meaning? Still myself + put =_=

B
ByMaX 12.04.20

No not bothered I am about the Korean off)

Z
Za1RaZa 12.04.20

I generally haven't played as ping to Korea ?

K
Kventinss 12.04.20

Not in Korea especially will not play.

C
Cute fox 12.04.20

Did not play... not just play in Korea.. there is always a chance that you are banned

S
Sova23 12.04.20

This proxy/VPN and uses. Right now Korea goes to F2P, so the number of users with the forbidden continents will increase.

-
-Hemp- 12.04.20

In that case: NAK Korea terrible lag, (ping is very unstable). To get there you have to spend 2.7-3.5 K rubles (and pay so much every 3 months), despite the fact that You may be banned at any time.

l
lexandor 12.04.20

-Hemp-
I think navryatli

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.20

lexandor
am Karezi themselves engaged in the worst trapping offenders so to speak. If you do not know Korean at risk at any time to get.

Z
Za1RaZa 12.04.20

[ttk]Terrorist
Awesome ^^

D
Dark-Lord-Kross 12.04.20

Haven't played Korea, wait the Russian version better

l
lexandor 12.04.20

[ttk]Terrorist
here the Koreans bastards don't allow anyone but themselves to play, and then everyone is asking why Koreans are huge in this game)))))

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.20

lexandor
Well, dunno why they have that attitude)) I think that if there was a closed Russian server of any MMO and we made it would like the Americans. We would not what to take but rather would begin to cover them)) We are more in agreement in this case. Yes, and it would be cool to foreigners to run.

N
Ners23 12.04.20

For the nerds go.

C
Cute fox 12.04.20

lexandor
Koreans especially don't like pvp and play in peace, plant trees, build houses. Russian players once on the Korean server first started killing Koreans, who built houses... that's Why they don't like players from other countries.

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.20

Lunozwetka
Perhaps that is why in all the Korean games free hard pvp? About what you can do in the line of making everything Ganga and humiliating players are already legendary since the days of the first part.

l
lexandor 12.04.20

Lunozwetka
well, in terms of peacefulness, Yes, but if they hurt then gg))))))

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.20

lexandor
Tell North Korea that it is peaceful, only the first nuclear bunker oboroduki.

l
lexandor 12.04.20

[ttk]Terrorist
well, not so on Russian serfs all wet all there would be those who would not kill others, they is not so hard as Russian, there are those who live peacefully build a house and etc)))

C
Cute fox 12.04.20

[ttk]Terrorist
Koreans do not humiliate each other, unlike our country...