3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
ByMaX 12.04.20 03:06 pm

Impressions of the game (ArcheAge)

Well actually write that as a Yes)
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Robert Rozhdestvo 12.04.20

Lunozwetka
+1

l
lexandor 12.04.20

Lunozwetka
Yes, Koreans are good and not swear)))))

O
Ork-Kommunist 12.04.20

We need to do the following scheme:
1)Log into the Korean server.
2)to Create a character with the name :[Kim Jong Eun] (Korean)
3)to Announce in chat that you are from North Korea.
4)to Express their dissatisfaction, in relation to the political model of South Korea. In parallel accusing everyone of conspiring with the West.
5)?????
6)PROFIT
And you will see how the Koreans are No matter. =) (By the way, they are so bigoted to all that concerns the North and the South. And the fact that it was trolling, do not understand.)
That's only knowledge of Korean is a must.

b
besapuz 12.04.20

We in Russia, we have other rules

O
Ork-Kommunist 12.04.20

Yeah. Start to swear first. =)

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.20

besapuz
Start immediately to say you met all your relatives and to say Hello to them. Mom especially))

[
[ttk]Terrorist 12.04.20

stevenwang
Good morning my dear bot, yet we don't need your link because you want to play on Korea is not here. So come bye.

b
besapuz 12.04.20

[ttk]Terrorist
Our all storytellers

C
Cute fox 12.04.20

besapuz
Yeah some

V
Vardas 12.04.20

Found out about this game by accident, is somewhere surfaced. He did not play, but on all the videos, articles and blogs positive impression of the game.

... ... ... 12.04.20

Just left it here.

f
funnyxfunny 12.04.20

play the Korea game)

R
Robert Rozhdestvo 12.04.20

Played 3 days in Japan. Enrage all MMORPG, but in this, even the mobs to beat the rush, the content is already ready enough for interesting games. A really interesting game that I had already on the tenth level (a maximum of 30 minutes of the game, what would it achieve) can be any of the initial magician to make a tank with onions, duck and even bullet fire ball. The huge joke is that to reset skills at any time for not much play money. Around tenth level, already has the mount, each race has it's unique, but nothing prohibits to grow a pet originally intended for enemies. In all these games all stupid farm, which brings no pleasure, but just think over the fact that players from the CIS was on the Japanese MBT more than the Japanese themselves. A real SandBox online on CryENGINE 3. Very cool graphics, even on DX9, I disabled the interface and made the screenshots, and then a wave of bans and I ended up playing 27 level.. hard to describe in words, some emotions.

M
Mr_UKROPUS 12.04.20

Too many PR people.

o
osiris1993 12.04.20

The game is very impressed, problem with a server, various glitches in the stage of MBT is very quickly eliminated, leaves a press digest, the game lives, just want to mention : Recently started playing Archeage and noticed an interesting video on YouTube, after reviewing many of the tutorial videos the most remarkable seemed to me one of the video reviewers, he got the wrong intonation and other techniques charisma, speech, and informativeness of its small but very useful video, besides it gives the possibility to any player to win the competition on his channel (competitions almost every video in comments) to be able to fight him a duel, and to get involved in it the value of play through the game, the rules of the game, though of course many of these rules are unknown but very important for me that everything happened for him. In General, for such duels at the moment we know that it is possible to obtain from 1 to 10 gold, you ask why I left the comment - the answer is obvious obzorschik video has left a coment about that when 10 his videos rack up 1000 hits, it will create a jubilee contest in the award for which not much is not enough 10 gold and for that money you can buy a potion points work, if you have played then you know how much usually costs the potion is and here for free, big thanks to him!
HERE the CHANNEL ITSELF https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HyNv-WaNdzWnPEG0ks7ZA AND HIS VIDEOS

B
Bastarder 12.04.20

Played for a week and rocked two Persians - mages to level 20 on two continents. First impressions: graphics are good, swing is interesting, but annoying regular regular departures from the game (about every 2 hours of game time). Without a premium account there is nothing to do, you will not have no crafting, no trading, not play money. This means that in PVP you'll be nothing, and play on the Cape, and the quality is impossible without PVP, so PVE lovers, storoitelstvo, trade are forested. Yes, and the videos are not orientiruites are from Korea, where the game is paid and the attitude to the game specific. In addition, began the dominance of bots and cheaters, as without them Roofe.

m
mad wolf 12.04.20

but Madden constant regular game crashes (about every 2 hours of game time).
something you the game is not enough.
I mean - I have here the game crashes at the weekend for 12 hours
(after 16-18+ still crashes, looks like or the game or hackshield there is a small memory leak, which after the departure of the game by the way not released. on the computer 8G +swap).

Without a premium account there is nothing to do, you will not have no crafting, no trading, not play money.
crafting Yes, no, and trade PA like nafig do not need to farm mobs too.
however on craft, you can ponakupit bottles'OR the gold.

but with the dominance of the bots, cheaters, inaction, hiding of facts and outright lies of the administration there really is trouble.

Y
YaKatya 12.04.20

Me toy much! Blend wonder farm with elements of pvp :)
Today discovered the North continent + added fishing, that was fun.
Especially new animals for the cultivation of white bears. Such beads))))))))

S
Shtrihkod 12.04.20

A lot of things heaped there. But there is one drawback for me personally.
If in the course of the game, somewhere in the 40 levels, you decided to change specialization, to pump it you need a level 10... you run out of quests in pve, and you expect a long, grueling farm mobs for several weeks to spool this thread to the desired level.
This farm does not need a modern player. If you have not found your build, then blame yourself. I had to do automatic pumping of all specializations when the player at appropriate levels.

Y
YaKatya 12.04.20

OOO...and don't tell me it's really a minus.((