3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 12.04.20 03:10 pm

Any news on the hacking?Actually going to break or what? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Lariska hacked,indie dross, too, and all quiet again.
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 12.04.20

A half years old can break )))))

s
strelok94 12.04.20

haven't played? oooo

P
Protocol10 12.04.20

Malicе
So far - silence . Because denovo also developed a beak do not click fixes and security holes.

T
TimKar 12.04.20

Malicе
Kopi with school Lunches.

a
arhimpeless 12.04.20

Do not take a thousand, the game is worth it.

P
Protocol10 12.04.20

Malicе
Understand you. But not now when the crack is unknown. Why don't you buy the game and hacked the next day. You might decide to wait and you wait six months or a year.

T
Tigers_Trust 12.04.20

Purely on the facts.
Lark yuzala older version of denovo, Deus Ex probably has a new version.
With the above written to be that crack a new version of denovo all also will take 1-2 month to infinity.
Although not welcome, offline activation(OA), but in the current situation and the lack of online, the to by OA and this method only requires preparation in the form of a Stripping system, which would be after the OA was not required to reinstall the OS.

D
Donatien de Sade 12.04.20

Or.

B
BioGen 12.04.20

Malicе
Better buy a picker, the game is worth it

D
Des Way Motten 12.04.20

Crack it,but will the new version of Deus,Although two 6990 smoged thebrotherkite the keys in 4 days somewhere,but it's all about the protection of denova,there blochnye keys when you start the game and bypass the libraries DLL,so I would advise to buy,I'll buy as soon as I get in the store,and I will not bomb for hacking.piracy will soon ruin on the vine.

I
Igor-Knight 12.04.20

With denovo the story is that going to break it anyway, but only when it does, the game will be with the appropriate discount(and when it will be cheaper to buy, because the patch + new DLC gun, and it is not necessary to pump Reiki a hundred times), and those who wanted to pogamat already. the noise subsides, will that thread still new. And so three months will break. Games are already like movies, the cinema, for 3 months as waiting on the torrent, if broke in the movie. Well then this crap started. Don't want to pay, sit on the priest and wait.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

arhimpeless
and the incentive to the contrary .
I don't know what it was?!

Play, I think that's probably somewhere in the middle. Now start something interesting, that's ALL. The game just ends on anything. Any answers to the questions. The story just ends abruptly and irrevocably. I was the first time I see such crap in the top games. Disappointed. Very disappointed.

I have 5 races to buy the game to understand the whole story? it's clear as day that the game they were chopped down and begin to sell it on the DLS .

B
BaHdal1987 12.04.20

what's the problem offco to buy?worth a penny

P
Podvipodvertov 12.04.20

I'm 500 rubles, I would give her no more. May the new year any sales will suddenly share which thread passes.
Can and offline activation to stir, not difficult. It's not only the entrance corridor of Doom 4, it ran for a couple of hours and took the game. There offco do not mind to do it. But this game will be for serious, more time gone. Then either wait for a crack or skidochku and take.

b
bazilews 12.04.20

They say that the graphics have not changed compared with the previous,right?

P
Podvipodvertov 12.04.20

I Doom 4 took place from offline activation. All no th, but the second fake stim, constant Internet disconnection, annoying. The benefit of the Dumas was short, ran for a day and forgotten.
But when the game is longer, the constant Internet disconnection, and the seat on the left Akka to strain will be.

a
arhimpeless 12.04.20

In the game, it is important to explore the world and taking minor jobs. It is better to play on high difficulty and stealth. Then the passage will take about 40 hours. (plus the game is mutually exclusive of the task, i.e. the second passage you can select other missions). The graphics are not so important. I have fx 6300 , r9 280x on about 55 fps on busy areas. Get a lot of fun finding various ways of resolving and applying different pumped skills. There are additional tasks -puzzles are nice to solve. Plus, will be released on 2nd story additions. The first soon and the second in 2017.
The game handmade. Every nook and cranny. each room is done manually, with its history and surroundings.
There is no perfect anything. And in DE MD features its own features and disadvantages. But they pale compared to the advantages of the game.
The game is not for everyone. If you liked HR , you can take. If you don't like such games it will be difficult to roll.

A
AsStRaLL92 12.04.20

buy

S
SuperDron 12.04.20

Podvipodvertov
The Internet can be a firewall to block specifically the incentives. And, here, with account left Yes - frustrating.

B
BaHdal1987 12.04.20

SuperDron
that there unpleasant?someone else's username and password to enter?here's the problem