3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikolayPerevoznikov 12.04.20 03:13 pm

How did you otreagirovali on the ending? (SOMA)

You cried?
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 12.04.20

Couldn't be better. Original, fresh, not predictable.

D
DirtyLol 12.04.20

still the eyes do not dry out.

S
Star-yy 12.04.20

Great
and the game in General

advise that a thread like plz

B
BattleEffect 12.04.20

Reaction GG is priceless.

c
chel s pulemetom. 12.04.20

Star-St
The Bioshok series in terms of plot, atmosphere and style, but raises quite different issues.
Alien Isolation in terms of gameplay.

N
NikolayPerevoznikov 12.04.20

people with a machine gun.
And then slag bioshok?

Q
Quantum89 12.04.20

Adequately responded to)))) And did not even beat monitor))))

W
WAga 12.04.20

To me the ending very much. I'm even a little happy for GG. In fact, he gained immortality with someone you love and in front of him forever, and I have to live alone, work at work to come home in the evening and see 100500 blogs about Andromeda=(

P
Podvipodvertov 12.04.20

Original the main character had died in our time, so to speak, and it is an exact copy of his consciousness, what not the first. I'm after a copy of the consciousness in the suit was off a previous copy that would not have suffered from loneliness.
And in the end he realizes that he is not the last, another copy will forever live on the satellite in a simulated virtual world, and he would while away the time at the station in the dark and all alone. But then I'm given to play for gg whose consciousness has gone to the companion along with his girlfriend. He of course got lucky.
I dont think so there all planned, I'm still impressed, and held her for a long time.

K
Kamred 12.04.20

I'm glad at least they found a body and life in virtual reality. Although at first I thought that everything is real, and then again realized that everything is virtual.)

A
Anderby 12.04.20

The ending is like the ending. Die for the third time not so unpleasant as the first.