3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoolbie 12.04.20 03:24 pm

A beginner's guide. (Elex)

Starting the game for a long time still find many new and strange. Here I'm not going to tell you about quests, characters and so on. I will tell you how to be more efficient.
Immediately with the bad.
The game has a bug that is trashing the entire economy. You can craft sibutrami and sell more than the cost of the components.
El.schema+ore=low.psi baht.-middle-large-ogromna. Bought for 15, sold for 50. Components in many places, EVERYTHING is in the Fort in the desert. It is better not to abuse it. Correct, no doubt.
----Weapons. It can be improved to the next level perk of fun. Grow as damage and requirements. Can attivata cell stones. Level 4. If natural improve, it will lose the spontaneity(see below). In the village of Istok has a bow, able to shoot like a Berserker, but without joining the faction. Requires a lot of force.
Damage depends on perko driving\DLN of the fight at +10% per LVL perk, and the characteristics of strength and dexterity, respectively. About magic will not.
Spontaneity. Selecting a faction, and bleed the relevant perks, you can sharpen the melee in the elements. Stack level weapons and stones. Representatives can be found in the beginning. In the village of Berserkers is a poisonous sword in one of the houses. ур45\сил30\лов60. Electricity immobilizes elbow, robots and bio-robots. Only melee.
Can be dismantled, bleed the rogue, but not a lot of sense, everything can be bought.
The stones in the slots. Improve to 1 4, rare. Can be removed without losing. In the beginning you can just collect the sense of damage+1. But 3 +10 is the norm. Only 4*4=16.
Become a piñata, crash when aiming.
----Armor is not improving, it is impossible to find anything good without factions, as the hats there are 3 types of points: 6 giving perk of feeling alive and illuminating plants, illuminating stuff and potions(you can pylesosit). (there is a man in the village of Istok, wearing sunglasses and a hat. None other than the sorcerer)
----Money in the beginning can bring pocket-picking pockets can be found from 30 to 1000 money. The bowl 60-90. Which is very helpful in the beginning. Enough of the same rank, there is the amulet +1, total 2.
Also, the basic income bring trophies. To looting not perlotti. The sooner you sucide perk trophies, the better. On the 3rd level 1 weak-medium monsters ~100 of money. Will drop raw Eleks with robots.
Hack useless in the beginning. Download the hack, put on the amulet.
1 grade barter will reduce the cost of arrows and energoaqua TO 1.
----SPAWN. It is. Spawn ONLY in certain places and ONLY animals, to ensure the player experience and loot. That's why animals give little experience, and for people from 100. Lycan in my 125. Occurs in 1-2 days. Sleep.
Also, spionida the contents of the stores, when you exit them. Opened, bought 18 raw Eleks, closed, opened again bought 18 raw Eleks. You can start burned out Alexa in the village of Berserkers, but there why it ends, and in a deserted Fort - no. And at the source and many other places.
----Pumping. The main experience of bring quests, you need to find an amulet with skill practices. The Internet knows where. For level give 10(or 11 with perk features) attributes, and 1 parkpoint. Analogue levels is aleksova swipes. What is most needed raw Eleks(and still need to pump tehnostroj).
It is possible to weld +1перкпоинт for 13 Grand, and +2характеристик for 4 or 6(take care of the vodka, buddy).
The amount of perks in the category will show its strength. She s apparently just for the dialogues. A significant increase in combat perks(+12) did not increase the damage. But it seemed to me that your health has increased. But this is not accurate.
The price of attributes 10\31\61 growing 1\2\5\10. 100 - max. There is a sense to swing gradually at first to 30, then to 60 and so on. But I'd jerked to trophies 3ur.
----Study. Don't be afraid to get ahead of myself, quests are not broken. In Haddam case, the inventory will be stuck moldy bread. It, like other quest items you can get in the trunk(I have not found a better alternative sale of waste paper, and the experience behind it is not. Where do bookworm?).
Othewise, you should learn the perk traveler in order not to worry about missing teleports.
Cook food. Perk like to eat increases the efficiency of food tripled. A simple grilled meat 36 at 12C, Burger 180 20(thermonuclear regen in an accessible form. Panipat).
Duncan or Douglas or whatever it is you can recruit after the first survey, the friend of the suspect, it's pretty fast.
----------------------------
Want to go back to arms. It very much and it is different.
Grenades help out initially, the damage to 50. Are not expensive, in the Fort of their dam from merchants. AOE-MILL for 25.
Small. In General, pump almost 2 dozen sites to the 4th level, I can say that... rogue suck. Necessary and sufficient to have a bow, for shooting arrows cheap stuff. And plasma rifle for special occasions. Bow has one of the highest damage PER hit. He is in the village. Military lies right next to the Troll at the first teleport from hemp. Plasmagun purchased from the dome. There is Chapman. He and lazarka and ammunition. What good plasmogen? 2 other shooting modes. Normal - normal, the second - AoE-mill(like Stan throws a hammer at a speed of 0.5\C), the third - EMF hibernate for robots, biorobots and elbow. Carcasses with hoses fall asleep for a few seconds. Izhevskie pukalki interesting because all use their munition for each mode. This is interesting. But the plasma efficiently.
Melee as melee. Wooden-rubber melee. 4-5 fast strokes, 1N the final, repeat. Stamina is Very important have the ring and perk.
Each instance being pumped effectively. They differ at times, there is just a little more convenient.
At the beginning of the option 30сил\60лов very accomplished. It is a poisonous bite and a bow with a plasma 2ур.
Here is a guide I would like to see on any site about the game.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 12.04.20

Zoolbie wrote:
Here is a guide I would like to see on any site about the game.
and I wouldn't...everyone has their own opinion on the development and leveling-I have a different percent so 70,so I would only be prevented in the buildup and character development
but for the effort catch +

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

if this manual for a beginner, I am beginner :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 12.04.20

Cheryl
Me too.
Spoiler

A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.04.20

Written well, but remember I will not because it will spoil the fun, the game is all about then that would be to explore the world, so interesting)

S
Setesh 12.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
Well written
Poorly written, very messy, the leadership does not pull
The right thing is (half somewhere), but it must be done to bring

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Sites
well, if not to criticize the author, you can this topic to bring all the + and - of the world Elex for beginners
what to do and pump at the beginning of the game
to the game 1 times turned out great.

D
Djonnikc 12.04.20

Yes here all are very well painted and explained:
Spoiler

M
Mark Kulachkov 12.04.20

A little advice on pumping (probably a temporary bug).
On the map red circle marked the Fort with the robbers in a quantity of approximately 10 pieces each for 100 XP + loot. So having a bow and a decent supply of arrows can kill all of them alone (without a companion) being not higher than 3 levels. The tactic is simple: 1)stand on the bridge 2) to lure the enemies shot from a bow 3) make a few shots at the foe 4)IMPORTANT: to depart for the middle of the bridge back to the forest and the whole procedure is repeated. IMPORTANT: do not use the container for waste as will be immediately shot.
The thing is that around the middle of the bridge there is a point in which robbers almost never come and if the time to retreat a few steps back, you can maintain almost continuous fire.

M
Mark Kulachkov 12.04.20

Z
Zoolbie 12.04.20

Would take, added. The whole point in the number of views and their subsequent compilation.
I would not want to see in the guide how to find the practical points, but rather a description of their effect. Ie what to expect.
Here nifiga not clear that raw ELEX appears in alexboy mine after leveling mining up to 2nd grade. How much? One thing. Where is it written?
Or anybody does not write that the shotgun actually shoots like a crossbow, ie from the muzzle of the shotgun takes off one arrow. Not buckshot.

D
Djonnikc 12.04.20

Zoolbie
Do not pay attention. You expressed your opinion and all. Someone it was interesting, to someone no, you can not please everyone.
PS: I do are in the very beginning, so I before or Supplement!

S
Siniy Kot 12.04.20

Zoolbie wrote:
1 grade barter will reduce the cost of arrows and energoaqua TO 1
and traders will be gone ALL things that cost 1 penny-bug
Zoolbie wrote:
The study. Don't be afraid to get ahead of myself, quests are not broken.
so many quests can be broken, if you meet NPCs inconsistent and Lolli to jump for example from Haddon,and probably half much to change the consequences,believe me-I know...

Zoolbie wrote:
I can say that... rogue suck
eeeee...what?I play a cleric-still believe that usgov kakraz all normal weapons,including melee
Zoolbie wrote:
Bow has one of the highest damage PER hit.
but I should add-the onion is one of the most awkward weapons,any roll,missed shot,shot-stops autopartage(treated by pressing R),besides-no control!So the bow is useful ONLY if the pump and miles to compensate for its shortcomings or if you joined the faction of the Berserkers,opening 2 additional firing mode,but it's not so simple.
The thing is that Luke and miles weapons usually require very different stats.Whether in tandem miles/missile just to take flamethrowers,plasma weapons, or a rogue,as there are the same stats needed.That is the tactic described in post 1-weapon rogue is one of the most profitable.
Actually on RDD weapons, the situation is so:
1. place rogue
they have the most variety of weapons and ammunition,ie you can pick the most effective ammunition against ANY opponent,in addition to almost any weapon can at least one shooting mode to scatter/slow enemies.In addition, there is prep(drugs) to speed up the attack and increasing all incoming damage.
Cons-some types of ammunition are hard to find and rare, without joining them into a faction-so those who have not is faction to partake of all the advantages of their weapons will be difficult.
and another minus-value,the exploitation of their most powerful weapons-is expensive,more expensive than the other two factions(but it is important to know the cartridges become free when you join their faction-you can craft,in fact 80% of the stuff in the game-just for rogue and need rest, he needed very rarely)
2nd place-firmly hold the clergy
coupled with very high damage RDD weapons-it also often has additional properties.And in operation-very simple and very cheap.Judge for yourself-have a shot at the laser-2 pennies,he has almost as onions,but are weaker-but more rapid-in plasma-2 coolest mode,the first-breaking plasma,which is no worse than the grenade launcher but every shot is eight times cheaper than shots from a grenade launcher(5 cents),the second mode is just a death ray against mutants and robots(but not against elbow-contrary to popular belief,he is simply not even stun damage, and high).Well, top economical weapons-the flamethrower,the damage is almost like Luka, but the rate on the 2nd place after the laser,besides his dots damage is not less than the basic shots,and even added.Or rather, the DotA after 1 shot removes per time unit, less damage than after several in a row.At the same time-the shots cost a penny.Cons-the character of him walking very slowly and can't jump and some mobs have resist from fire.But the most dangerous opponents in the game-namely, mutants,robots,elbow and robbers with rocket launcher-kills.Well, throwing/throws opponents of any size.And there's magic to strengthen small arms.Z.S.the rogue-every second gun like a flame thrower but with more expensive shells and without dot.
3rd place-Berserkers
honestly I do not understand this hype around bows...if opponents 1-2 more like normal,but if more-right kick,and against large monsters(like Cyclops or trolls)-unlike the above types of weapons are useless,you need to spin as much in the pan to defeat or bavouzet.Both ways for me-so yourself.
continue about a mile weapons-everything is not so simple.
Let's start with the Berserkers - they have 3 enchantment:fire ice and poison
and they(and only them), it turns out there are 2 enchants on DotA(?).I just didn't play with miles Berserkers-because I'm sorry if something is messed up.
and apparently-well so the ice slows enemies,with each stroke more and more.
Moreover, the skills of the Berserkers as a hint-download mile fuck RDD.The first buff to increase damage of a mile, the second buff on the armor,and the third only magic Berserkers can hilite.
Cons-some of protivnikov may be resistance to ANY of the elements that keneset damage from them.
Then the clergy
they have for me with a mile-worse,but not so simple
the fact is that depending on what faction you choose, the weapons and becomes stronger,sold by the best merchants,and indeed on the bench getting a little bit-but with higher damage than similar other factions.But there is a way to compare it to-namely, to open the battle with all three factions citrinum.And then the funny thing is clerics damage is slightly higher(1-2 units) than the Berserkers.Further on Batam-the clergy their just three.1-lightning is blocked by robots,ALB and mutants,and even stuns robots(mutant alas, not all)+throws DotA from electricity.2-psi damage just increases the damage and slightly shoves small and medium-sized opponents,works on all except the largest.3-stasis,good control of all except the largest and robots.
cons-no buffs for miles attacks(well, except for the buff on the armor-but who is it going to take from the clergy?)
poor control against thick opponents
from pluses it should be noted that I have not seen enemies immune to psi attacks and electricity-damage is always held all
Now rogue
they also have 3 weapon upgrades:1-bleeding,causes opponents to bleed,however, by itself, causes damage not only hangs the bunker,but she stackability-ie every subsequent stroke accelerates blood loss.
2. radiation almost instantly burns the endurance of enemies,causing additional damage seems to be the control-but I didn't notice,although protvniki kind of became a little slower
3.block opponents attacking you in the unit take damage and little recoil
sounds somehow not very much in comparison with clergy and Bersani but there is something else:
the rogue weapons another 1-3 points higher in damage similar to that of the clergy(which means it has higher damage bessarabskogo),besides the rogue has two prep-to speed up the attack and damage of all weapons,making them quite versatile and effective in combat
cons-again, the resists of mobs,robots can't bleed and mutants for example do not care about the radiation
Thought all?As it is not so.
A little digging in the game files has unearthed a very interesting option of raising attack.To be more precise-combo attacks.So-despite the fact that Berserkers have weapons a little weaker, combos them stronger,so the longer blame barcikowski weapons-the faster they grow the damage,the upper limit of the damage-like 12 damage higher than other factions.This weighty.
The clergy-a strict middle.
The outcasts-full srach in the settings,as I understand it in the combs they have the best pilomac,even better than clerics-but worse leopards,slightly worse than the halberd.
here Takovo minigaig in arms,I hope someone can help.
PS. the location of the weapons look in the relevant thread on PG,they spread it to all and Sundry
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/luchshee_oruzhie_i_bronya-948211/#comment-16805405

Z
Zoolbie 12.04.20

Curly fingers like sheets.

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

Djonnikc
thank you, very helpful

Z
Zoolbie 12.04.20

Blue Cat
What files are watched and for what? I really love this case.
I think it makes sense to differentiate between melee weapons only by type. The difference in damage +-5 does not specifically weather. But ranged combat varies greatly. Attack speed, clip, AoE, mill, type of munition, its prevalence and price, the ability to insert the stones.
Damage the trunks are about equal, but the convenience is very different. If not for the disappearing fuel, the flamethrower would be a good alternative to plasma. The space and time in languages is explosive, but they are rare, the crossbow is explosive, but they are rare and he has a ferrule 1.
Personally, I izhevskie trunks interesting, but not a competitor to plasma and lasers. That is if you ban them upgrade to the entry to the clergy, all to be honest.
This is all IMHO.

s
sergo228 12.04.20

Why bookworm need ?

7 look 12.04.20

серго228
Sort of like experience for reading books increases.

b
bwana tomatto 12.04.20

the stones that improve weapon has 2 properties. 1 insert a weapon.
2 insert the"Ajutor.
Half the game has passed and only recently noticed, and the properties of it useful. Who may not know,leave this here.
Spoiler

m
marquees.org 12.04.20

Djonnikc
The Nerd to pray - to the brain does not possess!Smart already noticed a lot of inhabitanta in his vision of building builds.The only plus - it gives food for thought.

E
Evgeniy Amayzer 12.04.20

QUESTION! Happened to such trouble, burned me in the Tawara stealing, and now with me refuse to talk to merchants, namely, credit default arms dealer, Doc and the bartender. The dealer arms of course I do not care, but that Doc and the bartender quests to pass does not work. Is there a solution???