3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20 11:37 am

Ummm... the Game really so short? (Elex)

Read the comments of people. It turns out that running a fraction and making quests, sobsvtenno. you can complete the game and score on it? It's really plank games? do I understand correctly?
How in this case, the game is designed for time?
I Morrowind took 80 hours, having only basic+bloodmoon, as not affecting the Tribunal, and running with 600+ speed (4-5 times faster than provided by the game). That is. without hacking Morrowind, the game would have lasted for 100+ hours.
And then what? to run through the quests to complete the campaign mode and finish the game over?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Like yourself, developed saying that the campaign mode for 20 hours.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

I played 38 hours, did not join in factions, have not done the quests from the clergy, did not search the world, couldn't stand the monsters
but I'm a fan of felt everywhere around me still ahead...
and how are you going to play - so be it short, long...

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Then the question is, what have you learned over the past 38 hours? I have over 38 hours of game play in DC-3 was able to leech a character to 200-level + to pump more than 30 weapons to max And then what? does it make sense to spend time running errands?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

mmm... with such questions I do not understand what are you doing here
playing games makes no sense at all, it's just a way to kill time with pleasure
go read a book, or pofrilansit in total business loans )

and in fact the question - no, it was no use, demolition game nafig
true I am 19 LVL and in order to become a paladin at the Berserkers must have a minimum of 25 level and where to swing without cheat - XS
and cheats are for sissies

W
WildMrak 13.04.20

And someone has already passed the game? How many Chapter in it at all?

A
Atrickki 13.04.20

Crazy theme, with that attitude, what's the point to play games subscribe to the post above, I play 15 hours and even the slightest bit has not progressed on the main quest and will not soon begin to move, what's the point to play a game that would only jerk off mobs and puhi, you then have to go to the range and sharpen puhi there indefinitely, and now a NEW game is not interesting to study LOR, just everywhere to climb on wherever you can reach.

l
luess 13.04.20

Always wondered this in W@PU stung-fly by the game for a couple of hours and is proud to announce record!
If so to argue,then tries to watch a movie or read the book-read a brief summary or abstract enough!
And sex is supposed to be 1 sec-stuck-took and went surprised,why all this?

S
Serge3d 13.04.20

The third day of play, passed the entrance to the Berserkers to their quests and clerical, outcasts were only quest on Hanna-rat. Only took 14. Trying to join a Guild the most of all the faction quests to do, then warring to send the start - the loss of Laura and experience . When it cleared only the main roads between the cities but a little berserk in the main location. To play not to beat, and the farther away the more interesting.

p
poyapov 13.04.20

MikuHadsune
developed saying that the plot for 40 hours

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

No, the point is not about that. The bottom line:
1. There is no sense to explore an open world and to protect the locations.
2. There is no sense to read the dialogues and watch video - this can save about 5 hours.
3. No point in doing side quests because of lack of farm and gear.
remains what?

X
X_ray_83 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Why are you playing an RPG if it all for you makes no sense ? Play in the Line then there's all what YOU like !

E
Eynart 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Why read the dialogues in an RPG? URLs?

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

X_ray_83
Compare with Morrowind, Skyrim. Yes, the same DS.
In HB farm mobs is the main part of the game. in DS all trapped in the circle of interaction of HS with opponents. In DS Liu.battle location has what to farm and what it's done. In DS it is always possible to farm and experience and all the money needed. Not to mention the game series TES. And that Alexa? farm with locations and mobs no. edinsvenny income - quests. also quests give 10 times more overall experience per unit time spent. in the end, running through quests, you lift 10 times faster than running on the locations. sobsvtenno as farm. In the end, and open world flies away because of its uselessness.
And why run on the locations. if they give nothing? for what? supposedly to watch and to kill extra hours of time? For this is Morrowind, and at worst question - Skyrim. In Morrowind really sticks in the game. And then what? here the style MMORPG. where you're just running through quests and sway. and that's all.

And pokachivaetsya - Samyang is also not a pleasant prospect, as the farm you have no you can not go on location to farm some creeps. the farm at present. you apaesh levels. and you have no money to realize their gain experience.

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

Eynart
Dialogues only in a series of DS reading\listening and Morrowind. in the other games enough markers. The main thing - to come. took the quest and went on. Sense to spend 5 minutes of your time. if çelik does not give any important information, and all you need to do is specified after getting the job. This is not Morrowind. there is no such chains.
there can not be even elementary to ask. where one or another character in the settlements. so why these dialogues. if they give absolutely 0 information?

W
Wolf347 13.04.20

MikuHadsune
Women still play these games?

W
Wolf347 13.04.20

luess
And sex is supposed to be 1 sec-stuck-took and went surprised,why all this?
To the point!!!!!! Plus catch)

M
MikuHadsune 13.04.20

Flokkkis
Why not?

A
Atrickki 13.04.20

Yes the point to argue, don't like? - Do not play, do not buy from your bombing or who his opinion will not change. The best thing to do is ignore provocateurs bombed

W
Waffen 13.04.20

Quite a strange topic....Dark Souls is a game about the gameplay, locations and bosses,and this game is about adventure.As the same Stalker.Rummaged,rummaged, and rummaged again...there are certainly individuals who are already in two hours the command to Pripyat gather(what is there like to sit),and someone on the backwater for two weeks maybe location to get around and sit in the atmosphere at Skadovsk at night...everyone plays differently..

E
Eynart 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
It makes sense to spend 5 minutes of your time. if çelik does not give any important information, and all you need to do is specified after getting the job
I never understood such people. Play the game in order to just pass? And then the Incentive to write reviews by type: a Cool game, passed for 8 hours, I advise everyone...