3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20 11:37 am

Ummm... the Game really so short? (Elex)

Read the comments of people. It turns out that running a fraction and making quests, sobsvtenno. you can complete the game and score on it? It's really plank games? do I understand correctly?
How in this case, the game is designed for time?
I Morrowind took 80 hours, having only basic+bloodmoon, as not affecting the Tribunal, and running with 600+ speed (4-5 times faster than provided by the game). That is. without hacking Morrowind, the game would have lasted for 100+ hours.
And then what? to run through the quests to complete the campaign mode and finish the game over?
30 Comments
Sort by:
g
gengsta1991 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Why have you compared your (Shit souls) And Alex?

W
Wolf347 13.04.20

MikuHadsune
Judging by the experience. No offense.

T
TheReds1892 13.04.20

it depends on how you go
some of bloodborn short

z
zdrastE 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Enuard Aid wrote:
Dialogues only in a series of DS reading\listening and Morrowind. in the other games enough markers. The main thing - to come. took the quest and went on. Sense to spend 5 minutes of your time. if çelik does not give any important information, and all you need to do is specified after getting the job.
dude, it's all in the personality approach, requirements, methods of transmission and expectations from games. each player they own and to argue about the advantages of certain ways of the perception of the game obviously hopeless and disastrous occupation.
Spoilery, for example, are almost never read (to me they are simply not interesting) and just go as you are the token stole, drank - in jail. often even have a rather vague idea about the details of the events in the game - to me they are, again, not interesting.
and only in that case if the possibility of further progress through the game requires some specific information, then we have (with great reluctance) to read the dialogues, comments or accompanying instructions in the game...
but as a rule it used in the old games. now enough of the token. well, then - stole, drank - in jail
as you can see, you're not the only one. not zamarachivatsya. like to wave a knife and chop of the gate, without going into the story, moral and all other details? waving to health, the main thing - to get maximum enjoyment from the game. and how do you do your own business...
peace guys

E
Eynart 13.04.20

Hello
Hello wrote:
peace gayz
You know what that means?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

Hello wrote:
peace gayz
maybe that's what he meant )

Enuard Aid
Well, you don't play at Eleks, what you make, you don't need ) And then a bunch of those raised and everywhere something to someone prove. People are different, and this game - not yours

z
zdrastE 13.04.20

Eynart
very roughly, I just like how it sounds (I pronounce it with a Ukrainian accent).
and already fixed
Solerno is so boring.

A
Artur Kristapsons 13.04.20

the game was given the download on ultrasonore for 35 hours... I Thought it out more, but nothing like this... in the last two chapters are reminiscent of dumb slasher, add a bunch of monsters on the map and say go kill that and get that, and so the entire third and fourth Chapter, the First two chapters I was enjoying the unreal , difficult interesting, but then unfortunately you start the routine... a feeling that not hvatilo or fantasy or blunt corners and the most important residue is the distribution of experience for quests the fourth Chapter almost every elementary story mission gives experience, more than half of the level ... the game can put a solid, seven.. it is a Pity that this RPG is very small, I want more) advice to those who haven't started to save at the right time a couple of hours - download first practices, the master of the hunt and the trophies on three ... To avoid problems with money and experience to go faster.

R
Richards 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Then try to go to the Black Desert I think just the game for you.

s
sesilben 13.04.20

with the loot, really shit))))))))))) I do not remember how predydushih parts) but the point is that the world puhi cool that scattered where you may not buy and will not get) so.......) all that running around looking for them, and along the way, gunica collect LVL abaut resources harvested and all of this for ALEXOVICH drinks on the stats) and crafting loot that goes by ELIKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! then you will not be legendarok around every corner, what would one need to find the floor map to check) opyatzhe on the forums pogledati) and you don't know where that lying around and what not on the forums)))))) intrigue shit's Maxim disconfort......... for the truth of the masochists and the quests less diverse don't get the gather kill..... although there is also a little bit poor. Pran just for a beer gathered and ripped ELEKS in a couple of months as all previous games pot pot and a bottle of vodka here's the game....... on rasslabone shit or otherwise

And Yes....... almost forgot. A minimum of information and wry description that would be very to break his head on the jamb. If you want achievements and titles nerd then you here. Complete series from piranha and then you sauvageot and you will understand the whole meaning